Iron Man & Giant-Man vs Batman & Aquaman

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJ62

Battle takes place in an arena, 1 hour prep for each time. Aquaman is pretty well hydrated but not at his maximum, Giant-Man is at 50 feet. Batman is in his regular Kevlar suit, Iron Man is in his most iconic form. Morals on, in character, win by death or KO. Who wins?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Veshark

What's Iron Man's most iconic form? I assume it's the Classic Red & Gold.

I'd give it to Team DC. First off, Giant Man doesn't really strike me as being in the same league as the other guys - at least when it comes to combat and tactics. If Giant Man stays 50-feet tall and doesn't shrink his size, Batman could easily take him. First off, scaling Giant-Man with a grappling rope would be easy for Bats...since he does that on a regular basis with Gotham's skyscrapers. And with his knowledge of all the nerve strikes and weak spots on the human body, he could take down Giant-Man with a bunch of well-placed explosives.

Aquaman could also take Iron Man as well. Iron Man arguably has the advantage with flight and powers, but he doesn't have a defense against a mental strike. All Aquaman has to do is target the basal ganglia of Tony Stark's brain - the part he inherited from his marine ancestors - and shut his brain down (As shown in JLA). Then he'd proceed to tearing apart the Iron Man armor. Game over.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3  Edited By Xanni15

@Veshark: Is a morals on Arthur using a mental strike against Tony?

Either way, Bats should be more than capable of finding a way to neutralize both of team 1.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hksaru

Marvel could win if Tony takes out Bruce swiftly then they both work on Aquaman

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Veshark

: Yup, definitely. Aquaman had his morals on when he used his mental strike in JLA #4. It doesn't kill the target, just mentally incapacitates them. It's the equivalent of a mental knockout punch!

bog2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bog2814

If it isn't the most recent Iron Man, then I'd go with DC.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Team overkill.