#1 Posted by gingerpenny (845 posts) - - Show Bio
vs
 Battle is at random in Time Square. They immediately engage each other and its a fight to death. Who would win?
#2 Posted by gingerpenny (845 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Iron Man destroys.

#3 Posted by Stingerrain (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Iron Man.

He can pretty much stay up in the sky and just keep firing away at Kratos until he gets worn down, then swoop in and deliver the final blow. That is, assuming he doesn't get snatched out of the sky via Kratos' Blades of Exile.

#4 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man without it.

Its called flying (though Kratos faced Hermes)

Iron Man would do damage to Kratos and wouldn't get scratched in the process.

Plus I got an xbox >:)

#5 Posted by gingerpenny (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man is a walking gun and Kratos is a sword, game over

#6 Posted by leeray (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman

#7 Posted by heymanjack (707 posts) - - Show Bio

God kratos?

#8 Posted by jritter (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm calling Kratos. Iron Man attempt can't harm Kratos at a distance due to the Golden Fleece. He'll just absorb and launch the attack right back. Once in a relatively close range, I think the advantage flight offers is significantly reduced. Kratos pulls him in with the Blades of Exile and completely owns him with the Blade of Olympus. Besides how many gods has Tony killed?

#9 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny: Pls post what gear does Kratos have..

#10 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos... if he has Icarus Wings, Amulet of Fates, Golden Fleece, Sun Shield, and boots of hermes...

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeray said:

Ironman

#12 Posted by gingerpenny (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kuzman123: I meant iron man wins, i didnt proof read

#13 Posted by Le_Piaf (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man is too fast for Kratos. Kratos never showed any speed feat even with the boots of Hermes. Plus the golden fleece is useless, since it can only absorb one attack at a time and Tony can just fire a barrage of weapons at him from all sides that he has no way of dodging.

#14 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7538 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman: *Flys around and blasts Kratos.*

Kratos: *Jumps around.*

Ironman: *More repulsers, some witty banter.*

Kratos: *Jumps around.*

Ironman: *Some chest beam for lolz.*

Kratos: *Jumps around. Then dies.*

#15 Posted by matanui123 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

#16 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos for the lose ;) hey that something new!

#17 Posted by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

@jritter said:

I'm calling Kratos. Iron Man attempt can't harm Kratos at a distance due to the Golden Fleece. He'll just absorb and launch the attack right back. Once in a relatively close range, I think the advantage flight offers is significantly reduced. Kratos pulls him in with the Blades of Exile and completely owns him with the Blade of Olympus. Besides how many gods has Tony killed?

See, Kratos doesn't have the strength to put down Iron Man on a normal day. Iron Man is a 100 tonner with a suit of armor full of weapons that Kratos has never seen before. Say Kratos does pull Tony in, it doesn't matter because his blades aren't gonna pierce his armor. And Tony isn't just gonna sit there and let the Blade of Olympus hit him.

#18 Posted by thefusescape (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like why MC beasts out Kratos. Flying , explosives and guns.

#19 Posted by Paro (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont wana sound stupid but....is the blade of olympus usless???

#20 Posted by Noone301994 (2444 posts) - - Show Bio
Could Kratos survive the heat of the surface of the sun?

#22 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Kratos survive the heat of the surface of the sun?

At most, he tanked a volcano blast.

#23 Posted by XiiX (4758 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#24 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@beautifulrevery said:

@jritter said:

See, Kratos doesn't have the strength to put down Iron Man on a normal day. Iron Man is a 100 tonner with a suit of armor full of weapons that Kratos has never seen before. Say Kratos does pull Tony in, it doesn't matter because his blades aren't gonna pierce his armor. And Tony isn't just gonna sit there and let the Blade of Olympus hit him.

I believe Kratos is a hundred tonner as well. He has no problem Hades and Poseidon (as well as Hercules) who overpowered Titans (Atlas and others). Not to mention that Kratos has island level durability, if not higher. I believe these are "hax" from Pandora's Box, but still...

#25 Edited by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@jritter: Just a observation that most of the gods in god of war was severely critically nerved to the point where they were just town or street level people.

#26 Posted by Noone301994 (2444 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper: Which is nowhere near the surface of the sun. Even if it was, Iron Man's uni-beam heat was much hotter than the surface (17672ºF)

#27 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper: Which is nowhere near the surface of the sun. Even if it was, Iron Man's uni-beam heat was much hotter than the surface (17672ºF)

I know.