Current Version of both

Iron Man has 2 days to prep

Harvest has 3 hours to prep

Current gears

No outside help

Morals off,bloodlust

Wins by incapacitation or death

#2 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man just because i know nothing about Harvest.

#3 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

I have yet to read this arc of Teen Titans. Go a head and give me so spoiler feats.

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6863 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, haven't read any of the TT comics.

Go ahead and give me so spoiler feats.

#6 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: @Mr_Ingenuity: Take a full blast from Wildfire,whistand the combinated power of Superboy and Wonder Girl's Lasso:

#7 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

as far as my knowledge of ravager goes he only y made one appearance in the young justice, legion lost, and superboy crossover in which he team busts all three teams and chooses to fly away, in other words he beats them all.Harvest should be able to take Bleeding edge Tony

Here is a quick look ata all the people he was fighting at once

and here is a picture of the heroes before he desmolishes them

first person he thrashes is bunker

followed by energy blasting the crap out of Tyroc, and heroes start fleeing

chamaleon girl attacks and she becomes a nonissue for the rest of the battle if you get my drift

he really starts team busting here

time break

then wildfire gets desperate enough to try anything and tries commiting suicide and taking down harvest with him, his null energy gets contained by a forcefield

Then after wildfire gets pawned the TT attack

Superboy and wondergirl get taken down, he redirects superboys telekenisis that has been guided and amplified by wondergirls lariat

Solstice Robin and Kid Flash try to attack so WG and Superboy can recover

Harvest says that he was pretty much toying with them, that this entire battle was part of his plan and flies off

#8 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: @BlueLantern1995: @SwordandShields: I just posted the entire battle, and his only showing to my knowledge

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Posted by SirMethos (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, Tony takes it.

His energy sword alone, was enough to damage one of The Chosen, during Fear Itself(cut the top of the head off, IIRC).

Harvest hasn't shown destructive capabilities that would give him any kind of chance of actually hurting Tony, let alone put him down.

#11 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: What do you mean no one even injured harvest. We don't even know how much force it takes to put him down.

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony due to feats. I'll return to this battle in a couple months. By then Harvest should have significantly more feats for a more interesting battle.

#13 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Harvest fight with Teen Titans,Ravgers,Superboy and Legion Lost at same time

@SirMethos: Tony has his ass kicked during the entire fight.

#14 Posted by cameron83 (7420 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
@SirMethos

Yea, Tony takes it.

His energy sword alone, was enough to damage one of The Chosen, during Fear Itself(cut the top of the head off, IIRC).

Harvest hasn't shown destructive capabilities that would give him any kind of chance of actually hurting Tony, let alone put him down.

This
#16 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: I want to see Tony fight with 40 bloodlust teenagers and taking full blast and punches from them,likes it nothing. His sword would do what? hurt??

#17 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does it say they're bloodlusted and It just shows he has VERY durable shields. Other the Superboy and Wildfire what heavy hitters, energy projectors did the "40" kids (lol) have? Tony gets prep so who's to say what he could come up with to deal with Harvest?

P.S If you already thought Harvest would win why make the thread? Your bias is showing ;(

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon:It's amazing how people don't research about other characters and complains when they see,the character that voted can lose..complain about that. Isn't just a very durable shield,is also a Null Filed that is capable to neutralize any type of attacks and also Harvest has some precognition capabilities,superhuman strength..... Just to mention Wildfire blast is composed of anti-energy (similar with antimatter ),Superboy's TK is different from the previous,that allows him know everything about the enemy and anything else that he needs to know , touching them or not and moreove aslo mimicry Kryptonian's powers. Besides thoses two heavy hitters,Wonder Girl,,Tyroc (use his sonic scream to different effects,like destruct),Beast Boy,THunder and Lightning,Kid Flash not to mention,their powers are enhanced by Harvest's technology.

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Tony gets prep so who's to say what he could come up with to deal with Harvest? P.S If you already thought Harvest would win why make the thread?

You,Sirmethos and other viners above. so who is bias now? is so hard to read and learn about a character before debating?

#19 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
@matchesmalone21

@WaveMotionCannon:It's amazing how people don't research about other characters and complains when they see,the character that voted can lose..complain about that.Isn't just a very durable shield,is also a Null Filed that is capable to neutralize any type of attacks and also Harvest has some precognition capabilities,superhuman strength..... Just to mention Wildfire blast is composed of anti-energy (similar with antimatter ),Superboy's TK is different from the previous,that allows him know everything about the enemy and anything else that he needs to know , touching them or not and moreove aslo mimicry Kryptonian's powers.Besides thoses two heavy hitters,Wonder Girl,,Tyroc (use his sonic scream to different effects,like destruct),Beast Boy,THunder and Lightning,Kid Flash not to mention,their powers are enhanced by Harvest's technology.

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Tony gets prep so who's to say what he could come up with to deal with Harvest? P.S If you already thought Harvest would win why make the thread?

You,Sirmethos and other viners above. so who is bias now? is so hard to read and learn about a character before debating?

I actually have ALL the new52 issues of The Ravagers but only a few scattered issues of Legion and Superboy, so I'll actually admit your knowledge trumps mine but I still say you're underestimating Tony + Bleeding Edge Armor+ Prep against the Null Field.

#20 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon:Ok,but you forgot the 31th technology that possibly give him this null Field and the precog abilities

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony

#22 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#23 Posted by Deadgod (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

don't know much about Harvest , i will go with Iron Man

#24 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields said:

Iron Man just because i know nothing about Harvest.

Same here.

#25 Posted by comicanimelover (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

I think harvest would win from some of the images i see here(even though some of the pics won't show up on my browser) , with prep time tony could make an armor which could absorb the energy or redirect it back at harvest which sould do him some harm. Has harvest been shown to have any weakness/ able to be harmed?

#26 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicanimelover: from his appearances he showed any weakness,he take punchs from Superboy and Wonder Gilr,an amped Bunker,full blast from Wildfire (3 latests scans) and at last other Teen Titans and Leagion's members and all this without being harmed,Tony can construct this,but he can do the same. If you wnat to see more,he already has an respect thread

#27 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

So, how did they finally beat Harvest?

#28 Posted by comicanimelover (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: okay, i just went throught the respect thread and his page, i have make an armor that is strong enough to shield him from telepthic abilities, absorb his energy from his staff, build to be durable enough to handle the punshiment(probably something like hulkbuster). i don't think tony can hack his tech since it is from the 31st century as well

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: They didn't beat him,he just walk away

#30 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicanimelover: It's possible Tony can construct an durable armor and absorvb his energyr,but defeat him is debatable, The respect thread is updated

#31 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@ matchesmalone21: Really? That's kinda dissapointing. Makes me glad I skipped the Culling arc.

#32 Posted by comicanimelover (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: yeah, to be honest, he would be more of a avengers/ fantastic four type enemy, cause i don't really think tony can be beat him.(plus i have a feeling that a couple issues later into superboy/titans/legion lost/ and ravangers they will reveal that he still as some hidden powers)

#33 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: Yes,take a look on his respect thread...he just walk away,saying the Legions and Teen Titans are part of his plans...well doesn't have much story there,but are several plots to the future issues of Teen Titans,Superboy and Ravager,possibly Legion Lost. If you want know some future plots and awnser,you should pick up or wait his next appearance in Legion Lost 13 and i some Ravagers issues!!!

@comicanimelover: I hope that he demonstrated more than flight and energy absorption/manipulation and Null Filed,because is few powers..Harvest will appear in Legion Lost 13

#34 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: they didn't beat harvest he walked away saying that he was toying with them and everyhing was just a part of his master plan and he was never in any danrger. I posted the entire fight earlier but the scans glitched. He could beat tony Iron man would have a problem tanking cassandra and superboy at the same time. This fight really is a no brainer.

#35 Posted by darktiger (4619 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: iron man takes it and hey best buddy

#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: hello there,how long my friend!!!!

#37 Posted by darktiger (4619 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darktiger: hello there,how long my friend!!!!

too long

#38 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: true Man,how are you?

#39 Posted by darktiger (4619 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@darktiger: true Man,how are you?

i'm good

#40 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna say Harvest

#41 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark wins

#42 Posted by Needlebay (1938 posts) - - Show Bio