• 54 results
Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tony_Shark

Hello, I'm pretty new here. so, I'm just trying to make my first forum. I don't know if this battle has been done before.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man with Bleeding Edge armor (current)

He has no morals, bloodlusted.

Has access to local technology, grids, databases, etc. No satellites, or any kind of back-up (War Machine, Rescue, or older Iron Man armors)

He has 4 hours of prep time.

vs.

Cyclops

Storm

Wolverine

White Queen

Marvel Girl (no phoenix force)

Beast

Ice Man

Gambit

Nightcrawler

Bishop

X-Men are trying to protect themselves from Tony. No bloodlust, but they can go for the kill if it can't be helped. They get no kind of back up, no prep time.

Iron Man lands outside of the X-men mansion with a sonic boom, and everyone starts to get ready to fight him.

Battle starts as soon as he hits the ground.

So, who will win?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pooty

@Tony_Shark: GREETINGS and WELCOME!! What are the advantages of Bleeding Edge over previous armors? People are going to say that ice man cant be destroyed so just wait for it. lol

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Welcome to the Vine.

X-Men.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

@Tony_Shark: GREETINGS and WELCOME!! What are the advantages of Bleeding Edge over previous armors? People are going to say that ice man cant be destroyed so just wait for it. lol

He can't be. Get over it.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RainEffect

There is a big problem in the combined power of Ice Man and Storm. By himself, Bleeding Edge Iron Man would stomp Storm so immensely it isn't even funny. Combine her powers with an Omega Level mutant in Iceman, and I'm not sure how BE will handle.

@pooty said:

Take the Extremis armour, multiply its effectiveness and add a whole range of futuristic technology and you have the Bleeding Edge. I'm a follower of the Iron Man series currently, and there hasn't been TOO much showings for it, but it was developed alongside Reed Richards and Tony himself stated it was the most modern form of Iron Man (hence the Bleeding Edge name).
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I wonder if Iron Man can trap Iceman in a force field.

I'll wait for Morpheus. 

@Illuminatus said:

@pooty said:

He can't be. Get over it.
JXM approved.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@RainEffect said:
There is a big problem in the combined power of Ice Man and Storm. By himself, Bleeding Edge Iron Man would stomp Storm so immensely it isn't even funny. Combine her powers with an Omega Level mutant in Iceman, and I'm not sure how BE will handle.

In Wolverine and the X-Men #2, Bobby essentially created a small army of various ice creatures/people and was simultaneously controlling all of them. If Storm were to amplify this, I'm not sure what Tony could counter it with.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: @JediXMan: He can't be. Get over it.

Not true at all. Iron Man may not be able to kill him, but he can die and stay dead.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By RainEffect
@Illuminatus said:
@RainEffect said:

In Wolverine and the X-Men #2, Bobby essentially created a small army of various ice creatures/people and was simultaneously controlling all of them. If Storm were to amplify this, I'm not sure what Tony could counter it with.
That's what I'm saying. xD 

Without Ice Man, Bleeding Edge would stomp this X-men team. However, I am inclined to believe Tony could make some adjustments in the 4 hour prep time to deal with Ice Man.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

Not true at all. Iron Man may not be able to kill him, but he can die and stay dead.

It's completely true. He can survive as water vapor in the air and simply reform himself. How hard is this to comprehend?
Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tony_Shark

The Bleeding Edge armor is his current armor. Far more advanced than Extremis or anything before that. Some new features are:

It adds about 25 lbs. to his total mass, has 360 degree view (so no blind spot), can morph and change shapes into different kinds of weapons and defenses (so if he needs a bigger repulsor cannon, or one that shoots from behind him, or multiple at once, or reinforced defenses, for whatever reason.), um he also has all the other features from Extremis like super enhances speed, and reflexes, energy shields (stronger than the previous versions that can stand nukes at 2%), and an energy sword. His R.T. unit, the big magnet on his chest, is much more durable, and almost never runs out of energy. I think he says it's almost like man-made start. I know there is more stuff from the previous armors, but that's all I can think of right now.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:

No, he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers. Physical force won't kill him. Only thing I can think of is telepathy, and that could be less of a death and more a coma.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@RainEffect said:
@Illuminatus said:
@RainEffect said:

That's what I'm saying. xD   Without Ice Man, Bleeding Edge would stomp this X-men team. However, I am inclined to believe Tony could make some adjustments in the 4 hour prep time to deal with Ice Man.
I know, I just wanted to brag about mah knowledge. :) 

Four hours prep should be enough for current Tony.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: Teleport him to any planet, star, void of space without H2O and he is dead. It's not rocket science.

@JediXMan: No, he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers

Are you saying a reality warper cannot kill him?

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tony_Shark

I did not know that Ice Man was so strong lmao

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:

@Illuminatus: Teleport him to any planet, star, void of space without H2O and he is dead. It's not rocket science.

@JediXMan: No, he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers

.. I said he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers. I am saying that theycan kill him.

I think that was quite clear.
venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By venomyak

Bobby solos.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

That's not "destroying" him. Try a new argument or move on.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty

@JediXMan said:

@pooty said:

.. I said he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers. I am saying that they can kill him. I think that was quite clear.

You are only clear in your own mind. your sentence says this: he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers.

In english, the word "and' means continuing the same thought. You were talking about people who can't kill him. You never changed your thought. So Iceman can be killed AND you were not clear at all.

@Illuminatus: What do you call not being able to reform? Without H2O he is destroyed. Show any science book saying water in any form can exist without H2O and your point will be proven. I'll wait.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

@JediXMan said:

@pooty said:

.. I said he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers. I am saying that they can kill him. I think that was quite clear.

You are only clear in your own mind. your sentence says this: he cannot be killed by non-molecular manipulators and reality warpers.

In english, the word "and' means continuing the same thought. You were talking about people who can't kill him. You never changed your thought. So Iceman can be killed AND you were not clear at all.

@Illuminatus: What do you call not being able to reform? Without H2O he is destroyed. Show any science book saying water in any form can exist without H2O and your point will be proven. I'll wait.

Teleporting him and indirectly leading to his apparent "destruction" is something else entirely. The point is, Iceman can't be killed on Earth unless a molecular-manipulator or reality warper had their way with him. 

End of discussion.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: Did you ever mention a location? You said he can't be killed. You never put any qualifiers in your statement. I also admitted that Iron Man could not do it. So before you start being rude telling people to "get over it", make sure you don't end up putting your foot in your mouth. which you did. So he can be killed. Now the discussion is ended.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

Did you ever mention a location? You said he can't be killed. You never put any qualifiers in your statement.

It should've been fairly obvious. Anyways, you were the one who was basically baiting someone to dispute your claims. But that's a bit off topic, isn't it? 

So before you start being rude telling people to "get over it", make sure you don't end up putting your foot in your mouth. which you did.

I wasn't attempting to come off as rude, but you have my apologies.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty

What, because I was too lazy to say non twice you suddenly have no idea what I mean? Non means not. Meaning, people who are not molecule manipulators or reality warpers can kill him. 

Also, English is capitalized. This sentence is off, as well:

@pooty said:

So Iceman can be killed AND you were not clear at all.

Saying "AND you weren't clear" would suffice, but even still, it's an awkward sentence combining two separate thoughts. You also never disproved my point, but rather you clumsily attempted to insult my grammar when you knew what my intention was. Which reminds me:

Don't try to educate me on grammatical structure again.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By Saren

You done been JXM'd, son.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: I was only having fun with the newbie telling him what to expect. If you were not being rude then your apologies are accepted and i hope you accept mine.

@JediXMan: I don't pretend to know what you are thinking. With so many fanboys and trolls on this site you have to make sure what a person says is what they mean. I can only go by what you say. and you said it wrong. Period. I asked a respectful question to clear things up and you retaliated with an a$$hole reply so i treated you as such. If your too lazy to make your point clear then don't bother posting. Go take a nap instead.

@CitizenBane: All he did was show that he can't admit when he is wrong. One word or lack of a word can change an entire sentence. I made him admit that Iceman can be killed in at least 3 different ways. I don't know how you see that as him winning.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty: I accept your apology. And here's some friendly advice: Don't piss JXM or Baney off. Especially Baney. He gets tenacious in the evenings.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: Thanks for your concern. But i've seen some of their previous post...... I'm not worried. "Sticks and stones" my mother used to say.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:

@Illuminatus: I was only having fun with the newbie telling him what to expect. If you were not being rude then your apologies are accepted and i hope you accept mine.

@JediXMan: I don't pretend to know what you are thinking. With so many fanboys and trolls on this site you have to make sure what a person says is what they mean. I can only go by what you say. and you said it wrong. Period. I asked a respectful question to clear things up and you retaliated with an a$$hole reply so i treated you as such. If your too lazy to make your point clear then don't bother posting. Go take a nap instead.

Oh please. You know me better than that by now. You know that I am not a troll or a fanboy. You also know that I am deadly serious and blunt in my remarks.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By Mercy_

@Illuminatus said:

Especially Baney. He gets tenacious in the evenings.

He's like a little chihuahua.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

@Illuminatus: Thanks for your concern. But i've seen some of their previous post...... I'm not worried. "Sticks and stones" my mother used to say.

My mother used to say, "Bury them under the floorboards, it'll be our little secret."
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Saren

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Illuminatus said:

:/

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:

@CitizenBane: All he did was show that he can't admit when he is wrong. One word or lack of a word can change an entire sentence. I made him admit that Iceman can be killed in at least 3 different ways. I don't know how you see that as him winning.

Making me admit something and twisting my words around to suit your fancy are two different things. Let me make this perfectly clear:

Molecular manipulators and reality warpers CAN kill Iceman. 

Clear enough? Good. Moving on.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#33  Edited By Mercy_

@CitizenBane said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Illuminatus said:

Your bark is rougher than your bite. Unless we're talking about Talia and Selina ;)

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@The Dark Huntress said:

@Illuminatus said:

CitizenBane: Chihuahua of the Endless.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:

Blind insults are meaningless. Brutally honest character analysis can make or break a person's spirit.
Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

Tony beats everyone, except maybe Iceman (assuming his avatars are up to par, compared to his AoA self).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Saren

@The Dark Huntress said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Illuminatus said:

Your bark is rougher than your bite. Unless we're talking about Talia and Selina ;)

Yes indeedly.

@Illuminatus said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Illuminatus said:

CitizenBane: Chihuahua of the Endless.
No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pooty

@JediXMan: How can I become the best unless I spar with the best? And i know you're not a troll. And you don't make grammar mistakes often. So when i read it i was like "is he tripping or did he just misspeak? That is why i asked.

@Illuminatus: I like what your mother said even more.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty

It's a matter of pure laziness on my part. But it was still rather clear what I meant.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pooty

@Tony_Shark: This not typical of what happens here on Comicvine. Things can get out of hand but usually don't. I'm sure your future threads will have better results.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I am leaning toward Iron Man but not sure. Doesn't Iceman still have vulnerability to sonic energy based attacks?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty

@THUNDERBOLT30: It may crack him to pieces but he will just reform

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@pooty: Oh, I meant more along the lines of sonic waves effecting his mental focus, his equilibrium, and sensory overload. Could sonic energy overload his senses to the point of him being incapacitated? haven't seen this done to him before but I'm just curious if there is the option to use a type of force that doesn't have to destory his physical form....just incapacitate him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By Static Shock
@pooty said:

Or instead, you can chill out with all of that. 
MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By MyronLee26

Iron Man clears this.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#46  Edited By ReVamp

Team.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BarelyAverage

@ReVamp said:

Team.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RoyalDivinity

He blitzes the X-Men or utilizes S.P.I.N.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#49  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@PunkMastaFlex said:

The hell is S.P.I.N?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@god_spawn said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

The hell is S.P.I.N?

It was used in the beginning stages of the Civil War by the Pro-Registrations as special technology to remove Superpowers by entering into the victims' body and targeting the D.N.A of the victim. Iron Man utilized it against She-Hulk after she learned that Banner was to be casted off Earth by the Illumanati.