#1 Edited by Lunacyde (19082 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and WarMachine Vs. Green Goblin, Grey Goblin, The Hobgoblins,  Demogoblin, and Menace on a sandy deserted island, no preptime.

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption

caption
caption

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Should throw Menace on the Goblins team too. Then you might have a fight.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Warpath?

#4 Posted by Lunacyde (19082 posts) - - Show Bio

did i write that.....its cuz i was just readin the warpath vs War machine battle....my bad

#5 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is quite and even match-up...or at least it would be if the other Goblins were as smart as Norman.Menace is having trouble beating Norman without almost no equipment.

#6 Posted by Lunacyde (19082 posts) - - Show Bio

Gabriel (Grey Goblin) is as smart as Norman

#7 Posted by Lunacyde (19082 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Goblins have a good chance here

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Gabriel (Grey Goblin) is as smart as Norman"
Yea but Iron Man alone is smarter than both.
#9 Posted by Lunacyde (19082 posts) - - Show Bio

true.....he is a SUPER genius lol

Both Norman and Gabriel are definately not stupid though.....with thier numbers I think the Goblins have a chance....they have a powerful arsenal and can outflank them with thier numbers...

Most of the Goblins have superhuman characteristics such as speed strength durability refelxes and a healing factor......and Demogoblin is supernatural....all Im saying is they have a chance

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"true.....he is a SUPER genius lol

Both Norman and Gabriel are definately not stupid though.....with thier numbers I think the Goblins have a chance....they have a powerful arsenal and can outflank them with thier numbers...

Most of the Goblins have superhuman characteristics such as speed strength durability refelxes and a healing factor......and Demogoblin is supernatural....all Im saying is they have a chance"
War Machine and Iron Man outclass every goblin in their armors.Iron Man even more so because even without his armor on he's a good fighter and has regenerative healing factor.Also if his suit is damaged it repairs itself.
#11 Posted by Lunacyde (19082 posts) - - Show Bio

True....like I said its only a chance...they alone arent as advanced or powerul, but working togehter with numbersthey are a threat.

#12 Posted by Megabeast1 (197 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that iron man and war machine could tear down the goblins without a ton of trouble

#13 Posted by Tony_Shark (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and War Machine stomp. Most of those goblins get hurt by Spider-Man punches.