War Machine 
vs 

Storm 
and 

Red Tornado 

Fight takes place HIGH above New York. 
No BFR. 
Fight is to KO or death. 
*POSSIBLITY WIN* I just want to know if you all think about Iron Man hacking into Red Tornado's program and turn him against Storm? Is this possible? Please tell me! 
*POSSIBILTY WIN* Could a lightning bolt from storm destroy the circuts from Iron Man and War Machine's suits? Is it possible? Please tell me!
#2 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by Manchine (3661 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 EASY!
#4 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII:
Team 1...i made a Red tornado vs iron man thread and Iron man came out top
#5 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII said:
Could a lightning bolt from storm destroy the circuts from Iron Man and War Machine's suits? Is it possible? Please tell me! "
No, it needs to be so powerful to damage Iron Man's suit, just Thor has that power, and even like that, the suit was able to reapair itself.
#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of leaning towards team 1

#7 Posted by Project_Worm (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

team one for sure i dont see storm as a threat to IM and WM

#8 Posted by jayskee (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1
#9 Posted by Peter_Stark (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Not possible for storm's lightning to destroy Iron Man's suit. In fact, she would be making the fight even more hopeless for herself. Even Thor's lightning can boost iron man's power levels up (in the movie, for example, Thor's lightning made his power levels going up to '400%'). Also, War Machine would be pretty much useless against RT, since RT could just make a tornado and send the missiles back to Team One. However, Iron Man's unibeam would easily defeat both of the others, and once they are down,War Machine could easily help finish them off. So i would say team one, especially if Storm struck him with lightning. That would be a few unibeam blasts right there. Also, Tony could most likely hack into RT, but highly unlikely. RT's programming is far too advanced to be hacked whilst Iron Man is in the midst of battle.

#10 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Peter_Stark said:

Not possible for storm's lightning to destroy Iron Man's suit. In fact, she would be making the fight even more hopeless for herself. Even Thor's lightning can boost iron man's power levels up (in the movie, for example, Thor's lightning made his power levels going up to '400%'). Also, War Machine would be pretty much useless against RT, since RT could just make a tornado and send the missiles back to Team One. However, Iron Man's unibeam would easily defeat both of the others, and once they are down,War Machine could easily help finish them off. So i would say team one, especially if Storm struck him with lightning. That would be a few unibeam blasts right there. Also, Tony could most likely hack into RT, but highly unlikely. RT's programming is far too advanced to be hacked whilst Iron Man is in the midst of battle.

this I agree but not almost on the part where you say War machine wont be a match against RT, I mean, the War machine is an Iron Man's suit so what ever the standard Iron man suit have on its artillery the war machine has it as well.

#11 Posted by IKnowEverything (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man could solo. Regular lightning won't help with the fight. It might actually help Iron Man.

#12 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@RamsesII said:
Could a lightning bolt from storm destroy the circuts from Iron Man and War Machine's suits? Is it possible? Please tell me! "
No, it needs to be so powerful to damage Iron Man's suit, just Thor has that power, and even like that, the suit was able to reapair itself.

15% percent damage from the first hit, to be exact. Which is crazy since Thor was not holding back against.

#13 Posted by Jodema (444 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Storm implemented the use of a blizzard?

#14 Edited by teepe8 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep in mind that storm has other weather related powers... and red tornado could make a pretty good distraction, you know with those 350 mph winds...

EDIT* also, RT was my pic before this thread...not picking sides..

#15 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8973 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man can solo. He is too powerful and too fast for either ofteam 2.

#16 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 due to Red Tornado

#17 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 can win this, Stark's technology is advanced enough to trump anything Ivo can make, he can hack Red Tornado indeed. As to Storm? well, I know she has one of the most..let's say....dedicated....fan base on the Vine, but she loses against the Iron twins.