• 104 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Does Iron Man and Ms. Marvel stand a chance against Steel and Donna Troy ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Wow. No one has an opinion on who wins here ?

Holy Crap ! I got over 6000 Posts now ! Woo Hoo !

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Unbelonger

Is this a sex contest? congratulations with your post record, lets us all know how much free time you posses. :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

King Saturn says:

" Does Iron Man and Ms. Marvel stand a chance against Steel and Donna Troy ? "

yes, I think they would win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Wow. No one has an opinion on who wins here ? Holy Crap ! I got over 6000 Posts now ! Woo Hoo !"

YAY!

Iron Man and Ms.Marvel win BTW.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((Iron Man and Ms.Marvel))

max4523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By max4523

iron man would win against steel but donna troy would k o ms marvel. then donna takes tony down.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
wow buddy... you found a very old battle here.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@King Saturn: 160,000 posts ago...you were a different man. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@texasdeathmatch said:
@King Saturn: 160,000 posts ago...you were a different man. 
yuppers
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gokuwarrior

i don't know much about steel,but donna beats ms marvel without much effort,so she can help steel against iron-man or beat him by herself if steel is already down,she only needs still to hang with iron-man for a little while while she puts ms marvel down in 3-5 hits or one shotte her witn an all out blitz.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steel needs more showings. The Marvel team win.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't be too sure,ms marvel won't last long against donna,so she can help steel or finish iron-man by herself.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@nelomaxwell said:

don't be too sure,ms marvel won't last long against donna,so she can help steel or finish iron-man by herself.

well actually ms Marvel has had some high showings. And Iron Man in his bleeding edge armor which is his current now will absolutely stomp steel. so its more like Iron man will help Ms.Marvel Finish off Donna

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:donna is way stronger,way faster,much more durable and a much better fighter than ms marvel,ms marvel won't last long against donna.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:donna is way stronger,way faster,much more durable and a much better fighter than ms marvel,ms marvel won't last long against donna.

also bleeding edge Iron Man has gone toe to toe with Thor Strength wise and didnt get his ass handed to him like any one else in this list. also want to see something cool like IM beating Red Hulk and i mean powning him also donna isnt that strong nightwing has taken a hit from her and got right back up

IM powning the Hulk

No Caption Provided

IM hanging with Thor

No Caption Provided

Donna pimp slapping Nightwing and he got right back up. I think your making her out Stronger than she really is bro

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gokuwarrior

@kidman560: nightwing can't take a hit from a 100 tonner and go through a wall and survive,he is just a human,that was bad writtin,so i will post an scan of black panther defeating silver surfer and say,this prove that batman can beat silver surfer?,no,donna has one shotted super durable opponents,don't try to use bad writtin moments to lower her power,she is far more powerful than ms marvel.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thanosii

Capt Marvel is also a 100 tonner and 2 blasts from IM and she goes binary who will solo

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Capt Marvel is also a 100 tonner and 2 blasts from IM and she goes binary who will solo

Something has changed in her series?

But coming to the thread. I see Iron Man as a top dog here, unless there is someone who would like to bring some important feats for Donna.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: nightwing can't take a hit from a 100 tonner and go through a wall and survive,he is just a human,that was bad writtin,so i will post an scan of black panther defeating silver surfer and say,this prove that batman can beat silver surfer?,no,donna has one shotted super durable opponents,don't try to use bad writtin moments to lower her power,she is far more powerful than ms marvel.

ok 3 things are wrong there first Surfer let BP choke hold him. Second BP didnt really win and Third Black Panther would crush batman.

Yeah but you know who is the strongest here Iron Man is and Ms.Marvel is at least a Class 80 but im pretty sure shes higher now. So you are so lowballing Ms.Marvel here. SO plz its not like donna can solo here. lets flip this around

Iron Man could crush Donna with ease And Ms.Marvel could destroy Steel

its not like Iron Man has to fight steel and Ms.Marvel has to Fight Donna. But either way Marvel team will win here current Iron Man is just to powerfull now

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:iron-man can't crush donna,donna is storonger,faster more durable and a much better fighter,iron-man and ms marvel have bad writtin moments too so don't use that to discredit donna's power.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:iron-man can't crush donna,donna is storonger,faster more durable and a much better fighter,iron-man and ms marvel have bad writtin moments too so don't use that to discredit donna's power.

i wont but if thor didnt crush iron man what makes you think donna could.

No Caption Provided

his shields can block ultron. so i ahve no doubt in my mind they can block donna. (unless of course you want to do a Ultron vs donna debate)

No Caption Provided

take a look at the accuracy of his repulsers now

No Caption Provided

here he is able to keep Apocalypse in a shield so i am betting they can hold donna. sorry bro Iron Man has the Strength and the tech to absolutely crush donna. she has nothing to counter his shields

also if you need strength feets that put him above donna look at the Thor and Red Hulk scans. Thor would destroy donna in a hold like that. and Red Hulk would also have a relatively easy time with donna also.

if you want some Ms.Marvel Feats that put her in this match. (also i didnt see what you said to the Ms.Marvel vs Steel.) simply let me know and i will be happy to provide them)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:donna is easily way above the 100 tons as well,she has more than enough strength to eventually break his armor and she is much faster,she can easily keep up with kid flash who moves at mach 10,her bracelets can block anything iron-man throws at her too.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:donna is easily way above the 100 tons as well,she has more than enough strength to eventually break his armor and she is much faster,she can easily keep up with kid flash who moves at mach 10,her bracelets can block anything iron-man throws at her too.

Based on which feats?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not if she is trapped with shields also want to see what he can do to people who turn intangiable

No Caption Provided

so i am pretty sure he will be fine. also i am gonna need to see some feats of donna doing this. also IM's new armor is made of nanotech so i dont see donna ripping it off him any time soon

No Caption Provided

see its part of his body and since thor couldnt do it I really dont see donna doing it

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

can donna beat iron man? idk

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... interesting to see this back.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kidman560

can donna beat iron man? idk

i really dont think she can with Iron Mans new Armor

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@kidman560: Around what series and issue did Tony get the Bleeding Edge armor? If you know. I don't mean to put you on the spot but you're the man with the scans.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:based on the fact that she is strong enough to trade blows with wonder woman,she isn't near wonder woman's strength but still strong but strong enough,she has shown to have hypersonic speed being faster than wonder girl and keeping up with kid flash.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560: Around what series and issue did Tony get the Bleeding Edge armor? If you know. I don't mean to put you on the spot but you're the man with the scans.

i actually cant remember off the top of my head its fairly recent though.

@czarny_samael666:based on the fact that she is strong enough to trade blows with wonder woman,she isn't near wonder woman's strength but still strong but strong enough,she has shown to have hypersonic speed being faster than wonder girl and keeping up with kid flash.

umm and Iron Man traded blows with Thor who hits harder than WW the only thing wonder woman has on Thor is his speed. Also Iron Man has hypersonic speed also that is not uncomman for him. i also want to see her combat speed feats cuz i am pretty sure you are travel speed. cuz keeping up with speed flash sounds like a travel speed also i want a scan of that just to be sure. ive shown plenty of scans of proof but all you keep doing is saying things with no proof

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@kidman560: I'll check around. Sounds like a good story.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: oh it is you should have seen the fight he put up against a very amped up Grey Gargoyle i cant remember what he was called (heh i cant remember much can i.) but yeah the suit actually is like a skin he doesnt have to suit up anymore. its pretty awesome

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:wonder woman's strength is very close to thor,and she is almost as durable against everything except piercing weapons,iron-man has alwasy been defeated by thor even when he had an armor made to fight him,donna combat speed is also hugher than iron-man,she is more durable as well and a much better fighter.

Donna throws a huge space ship at Grayven and then easily takes an eye blast that hurt Ion.

No Caption Provided

protecting someone from a nuke explosion with her body.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

i will try to find more scans.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kidman560

@gokuwarrior: so you think nuke explosion= direct Blast from Ultron

No Caption Provided

yeah i gonna go with no! so unless you got a better durability feat she wont be breaking Iron Mans shields

No Caption Provided

Ms Marvel fighting Wonder Man obviously he was bloodlusted also since modok brainwashed him with the one goal of killing ms.marvel

ms Marvel going ape sh!t on someone youre going to have to do better than that. besides if you dont start backing steel here this is starting to look like a Ms.Marvel and IM vs Donna which is what it really is since Steel is outclassed in this fight in everyway by Ms. Marvel and BE Iron Man. Btw Wonder Man class 100+ i think that speaks pretty well for Ms.Marvel dont you think

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:ms marvel was about to get owned by wonder man and the other scans are from he beating people far weaker than donna.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:ms marvel was about to get owned by wonder man and the other scans are from he beating people far weaker than donna.

are you kidding me she broke up the fight because fighting didnt help

No Caption Provided

heres how the fight ended. but Ms.Marvel was in no way getting owned or beat you really need to look up this stuff first.

Again as it stands right now Donna is trapped in a force field that held apocalypse (Iron Man is so boss) steel is getting his butt handed to him by Ms.Marvel and Finally Iron Man will charge up Ms.Marvel (she can absorb energy and guess what repulsers are? energy) and when she absorbs energy something like this happens

No Caption Provided

oh this was Iron Man before Bleeding Edge but yeah Iron Man could charge her up to her Binary Form. Binary Ms.Marvel has destroyed planets before let me know if Donna has destroyed a planet. look bro if you want to do a CAV with Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs. Donna im all for it but right now i dont see donna beating anyone

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:ms marvel stopped the fight because she was getting owned,wonder man clearly had the upper hand in that fight,and i'm not arguing about still because i'm trying to make you see that donna is stronger,faster,more durable and a much bertter fighter than ms marvel or iron man.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kidman560

@gokuwarrior said:

@kidman560:ms marvel stopped the fight because she was getting owned,wonder man clearly had the upper hand in that fight,and i'm not arguing about still because i'm trying to make you see that donna is stronger,faster,more durable and a much bertter fighter than ms marvel or iron man.

except that i have seen no proof that she is. and plz prove to me that she was getting owned. put up proof that Donna can handle a binary Ms.Marvel (she destroyed a PLANET!) and Iron Man will charge up Ms.Marvel. Untill then i see no reason to keep arguing with you you have no proof. Very little scans. even less sense as it is blatantly clear you know nothing about Ms.Marvel she is a class 100. Iron Man is a class 90 as of right now i think the BE armor might get him to 100.

Either way ive stated my point

ive countered your arguments

i have proof of my arguments

you have no proof of your arguments

In conclusion: stay away from tournaments they will eat you alive.

also i completely forgot about Ms.Marvels Seventh Sense its kind of like Pre-cognition

No Caption Provided

look at the bottom right hand corner

Thanks for reading,

Floo- i mean Kidman560

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:binary isn't in this fight and ms marvel was losing the fight against wonder man,he landed more hits than her and he has way better strength and durability feats than her.

ms marvel or iron-man are outclased by donna in strength,speed,durability and that is what i'm arguin so far because you tried to make donna look inferior.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:binary isn't in this fight and ms marvel was losing the fight against wonder man,he landed more hits than her and he has way better strength and durability feats than her.

ms marvel or iron-man are outclased by donna in strength,speed,durability and that is what i'm arguin so far because you tried to make donna look inferior.

again show me the Scan. And Ms.Marvel can achieve a binary state if she absorbs enough energy (Iron Man) but even then it doesnt matter. Unless you are saying Donna is better than Apocalypse she isnt breaking out of his Force Field and those 2 together would beat donna. But you know Iron Man could be donna him self. before you say he cant answer these questions

is Donna stronger than Thor? the answer has to be no as WW isnt stronger than thor just faster.

Is Donna stronger than Red Hulk? im gonna go with about Even and if you saw my previous scans Iron Man powned Rulk

Can Donna get through a force field that neither Ultron or Apocalypse could get out of? im gonna go out on a limb and say no

I fail to see how she outclasses him here.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gokuwarrior

@kidman560:iron't man is not as strong as thor either,donna hasn't to be as strong as wonder woman to be stronger and more durable than iron-man,she is also faster,you tried to put ms marvel and iron-man above donna's stats and that is what we are arguing.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:iron't man is not as strong as thor either,donna hasn't to be as strong as wonder woman to be stronger and more durable than iron-man,she is also faster,you tried to put ms marvel and iron-man above donna's stats and that is what we are arguing.

and i did Iron Man has fought thor to a stand still, Has beaten Red Hulk and Ms. Marvel can and will be charged up even if she doesnt reach Binary form her charged up form will be able to be charged enough that she becomes faster and Stronger than Donna. Not to mention that you still havent proven that Donna can get out of Iron Mans force fields. You Still haven shown that if Thor, Red Hulk and others couldnt rip Iron Man out of his armor what chance does Donna have. heres a few examples of what a charged up Ms.Marvel can do

No Caption Provided

she punched Rogue from the Ground into space and this was a time where rogue was kick a$$. so plz dont act like Donna is in a whole nother league than Ms.Marvel and Iron Man cuz shes not. And Bro ill say it one more time plz provide scans that shows Donna has the ability to break Iron Mans force Fields which even Apocalypse nor Ultron could break (ill give you a hint there arent any because Apocalypse and Ultron ARE on a whole nother league than Donna) again Iron Man was strong enough to beat the Red Hulk. again i will need to see COMBAT SPEED scans of her. heck you havent even confirmed her travel speed.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Team 1 has my vote.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

and i did Iron Man has fought thor to a stand still, Has beaten Red Hulk and Ms. Marvel can and will be charged up even if she doesnt reach Binary form her charged up form will be able to be charged enough that she becomes faster and Stronger than Donna. Not to mention that you still havent proven that Donna can get out of Iron Mans force fields. You Still haven shown that if Thor, Red Hulk and others couldnt rip Iron Man out of his armor what chance does Donna have. heres a few examples of what a charged up Ms.Marvel can do

No Caption Provided

she punched Rogue from the Ground into space and this was a time where rogue was kick a$$. so plz dont act like Donna is in a whole nother league than Ms.Marvel and Iron Man cuz shes not. And Bro ill say it one more time plz provide scans that shows Donna has the ability to break Iron Mans force Fields which even Apocalypse nor Ultron could break (ill give you a hint there arent any because Apocalypse and Ultron ARE on a whole nother league than Donna) again Iron Man was strong enough to beat the Red Hulk. again i will need to see COMBAT SPEED scans of her. heck you havent even confirmed her travel speed.

donna is considerable stronger,faster and more durable than ms marvel,fact,and a much better fighter fact.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

No Caption Provided

donna is considerable stronger,faster and more durable than ms marvel,fact,and a much better fighter fact.

Proof? i see none of it around also what is donna class 100 right. well Iron Man is that also with Bleeding Edge Armor. Ms. Marvel charged up is 100+ Fact. except i proved it there is no way Ms.Marvel could knock rogue off planet. ok and there is no way donna could beat Red Hulk like Iron Man can. and Until i start seeing some scans none of your arguments mean a thing cuz you have no proof. i am going to bed now if you can some proof and give it to me tomorrow we can talk. however any further posts made without scans will be chalked up to incoherent nonsense as that is what it is right now and heres why

1. Your refusal to mention anything about Iron Mans shields which i have shown to be a real threat

2. Your refusal to admit that IF donna is more durable which she isnt she isnt so much more durable that it is a deciding factor here

3. Ms.Marvel can and will be charged by Iron Man putting her firmly in the class 100

4. Ms.Marvel was beating Wonder Mans butt. you say that she was getting whupped but i see no scans so how the heck could you know

5. YOUR REFUSAL TO POST SCANS IN GENERAL

too many incoherent responses will result in me bringing in the big guns

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By gokuwarrior

@kidman560:wonder man has been abler to hit hard enough to hurt the likes of thor,wonder man has way better feats than ms marvel and he landed more hits in that fight,donna can hit hard enough to make wonder woman feel the attack,ms marvel would never be able to do that because her strength is shit next to wonder woman,well everything about her is shit next to wonder woman ,i like ms marvel but that's the way it is.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560:wonder man has been abler to hit hard enough to hurt the likes of thor,wonder man has way better feats than ms marvel and he landed more hits in that fight,donna can hit hard enough to make wonder woman feel the attack,ms marvel would never be able to do that because her strength is shit next to wonder woman,well everything about her is shit next to wonder woman ,i like ms marvel but that's the way it is.

see im inclined to believe you but you know what would make me feel better if i saw SOME DANG SCANS EITHER PROVE IT OR SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP AND FIND ME SOMEONE WHO CAN DEBATE. NOW AT THIS POINT YOU HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT FOR ONCE! HOWEVER YOU ARE INCORRECT IN THINKING THAT DONNA CAN TAKE BOTH MS.MARVEL AND IRON MAN AND UNTIL I SEE SOME SCANS THAT PROVE OTHERWISE THERE IS NO WAY TO VERIFY YOUR CLAIMS.

@killemall@dondave you 2 are the ones itrust listen im all for it if im wrong but all i have been getting gokuwarrior here is incoherent babbling maybe you can provide some scans that can show Donna somehow getting out of Iron Man Bleeding Edge's force fields which held apocalypse and Blocked Ultrons attacks. or maybe you can convince gokuwarrior here that he isnt right cuz obviously i am not getting through to him. thanks guys

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

see im inclined to believe you but you know what would make me feel better if i saw SOME DANG SCANS EITHER PROVE IT OR SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP AND FIND ME SOMEONE WHO CAN DEBATE. NOW AT THIS POINT YOU HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT FOR ONCE! HOWEVER YOU ARE INCORRECT IN THINKING THAT DONNA CAN TAKE BOTH MS.MARVEL AND IRON MAN AND UNTIL I SEE SOME SCANS THAT PROVE OTHERWISE THERE IS NO WAY TO VERIFY YOUR CLAIMS.

@killemall@dondave you 2 are the ones itrust listen im all for it if im wrong but all i have been getting gokuwarrior here is incoherent babbling maybe you can provide some scans that can show Donna somehow getting out of Iron Man Bleeding Edge's force fields which held apocalypse and Blocked Ultrons attacks. or maybe you can convince gokuwarrior here that he isnt right cuz obviously i am not getting through to him. thanks guys

I don't know crap about about about Donna Troy except from reading her in 52 and that was along enough time ago that I can't remember what she's done. You shuold ask @ancient_0f_days

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: thanks bro its just frustrating sometimes. btw did you check out the scans i posted for you for nova and his strength. the best one i had on hand was Nova lobotomizing Ego