Iron Man and Hercules vs Superman (Read First)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Superman of the Golden Age defeat Classic Iron Man and Current Hercules ? Or is this a Curbstomp ?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

Yes

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Yes to 2nd question

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zee crusher

Ironman and herc can take it. I take that back. Ironman the classic way to slow and not strong. It would really be herc vs supes since current herc can hold earth on his shoulders ,toss 60,000tons godzilla, move island or some huge thing and has thousands of years of fighting skills as well as his bear skin i think that protects him from physical harm and his indestructible weapon he pretty much wins.

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By NEW VENOM

wow interesting fight I think ironman and hercules can take this one

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MotorSteel

zee crusher says:

"Ironman and herc can take it. I take that back. Ironman the classic way to slow and not strong. It would really be herc vs supes since current herc can hold earth on his shoulders ,toss 60,000tons godzilla, move island or some huge thing and has thousands of years of fighting skills as well as his bear skin i think that protects him from physical harm and his indestructible weapon he pretty much wins."

Current Herc? When was there a current Godzilla for current Herc to fight?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

MotorSteel says:

"zee crusher says:
"Ironman and herc can take it. I take that back. Ironman the classic way to slow and not strong. It would really be herc vs supes since current herc can hold earth on his shoulders ,toss 60,000tons godzilla, move island or some huge thing and has thousands of years of fighting skills as well as his bear skin i think that protects him from physical harm and his indestructible weapon he pretty much wins."

Current Herc? When was there a current Godzilla for current Herc to fight?"

There wasn't but if you notice current herc and the other herc aren't different. The only different herc is one that is now mortal.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Classic Iron Man would out first. It would come down the Herc and Superman. But, Herc can't match Superman's speed at all. And, Herc may be immortal, but he can still get knocked out. I'll go with Superman on this.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MotorSteel

zee crusher says:

"MotorSteel says:
"zee crusher says:

There wasn't but if you notice current herc and the other herc aren't different. The only different herc is one that is now mortal."

How do feats by current herc compete to classic herc?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zenma

superman has great agility, senses, and durability so maybe superman can win

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"Classic Iron Man would out first. It would come down the Herc and Superman. But, Herc can't match Superman's speed at all. And, Herc may be immortal, but he can still get knocked out. I'll go with Superman on this."

Golden one wasn't one of the ones for speed. Not worth to much when you can't get a good hit on your opponent. Herc is only immortal in the sense of aging he can be killed.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

MotorSteel says:

"zee crusher says:
"MotorSteel says:
"zee crusher says:

There wasn't but if you notice current herc and the other herc aren't different. The only different herc is one that is now mortal."

How do feats by current herc compete to classic herc?"

Current and classic is not different. The only thing is that on looks crappier. Herc now just has more weapons. Back then he usually hauled heavy things.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Golden one wasn't one of the ones for speed. Not worth to much when you can't get a good hit on your opponent. Herc is only immortal in the sense of aging he can be killed."

Oh. Well, Superman wouldn't kill him though.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"Golden one wasn't one of the ones for speed. Not worth to much when you can't get a good hit on your opponent. Herc is only immortal in the sense of aging he can be killed."

Oh. Well, Superman wouldn't kill him though."

Superman could kill him. He just has to get rid of the mystical skin he wears cause it protects herc from physical damage and supes is known for physical damage lol.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:

Superman could kill him. He just has to get rid of the mystical skin he wears cause it protects herc from physical damage and supes is known for physical damage lol."

Golden age supes could lift at best 10 tons. That means Hercules will step on supes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"Golden age supes could lift at best 10 tons. That means Hercules will step on supes. "

I forgot Golden Age Superman was the weakest incarnation. I'm changing my vote to Herc and Iron Man.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition

superman loses

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Golden age supes could lift at best 10 tons. That means Hercules will step on supes. "
I forgot Golden Age Superman was the weakest incarnation. I'm changing my vote to Herc and Iron Man."

Yeah. If this was Silver Age Superman it would be an entirely different story though

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man and Herc. Curbstomp.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

(((WINNERS))))

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman and hercules would win, lol nothing makes me more happy to see superman geting own and lose.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Superman could kill him. He just has to get rid of the mystical skin he wears cause it protects herc from physical damage and supes is known for physical damage lol."
Golden age supes could lift at best 10 tons. That means Hercules will step on supes. "

Damn I thought it was regular superman that just got depowered, if this is the case then superman loses quite badly.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Golden age supes could lift at best 10 tons. That means Hercules will step on supes. "
Damn I thought it was regular superman that just got depowered, if this is the case then superman loses quite badly."

Well Golden Age Superman was the first incarnation of Superman so it only makes since he wasnt that strong. Especially since he was made in the 1930's or so.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By cpt_linger

gotta give this one to kal-el. to fast for hercules, ironman would wuss out straight away and fly off.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"zee crusher says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Damn I thought it was regular superman that just got depowered, if this is the case then superman loses quite badly."
Well Golden Age Superman was the first incarnation of Superman so it only makes since he wasnt that strong. Especially since he was made in the 1930's or so. "

Just FYI,By Action Comics #48, GA Superman was faster than the speed of light, shattered mountains and had hypno powers ontop of everything else. He'd slap today's superman up. He could also rearrange the atoms on his face to make himself look different. When a powerful mystic tried to take over superman's mind, superman resisted it until he self hypnotized himself to NOT be under the hypnotist's spell.

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:

By the 1940's Superman adventure's shows that he was able to move an ocean liner,which automatically put him Class 100 in Marvel Earth.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"King Saturn says:
"zee crusher says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Well Golden Age Superman was the first incarnation of Superman so it only makes since he wasnt that strong. Especially since he was made in the 1930's or so. "
Just FYI,By Action Comics #48, GA Superman was faster than the speed of light, shattered mountains and had hypno powers ontop of everything else. He'd slap today's superman up. He could also rearrange the atoms on his face to make himself look different. When a powerful mystic tried to take over superman's mind, superman resisted it until he self hypnotized himself to NOT be under the hypnotist's spell. "

Okay now this was later on right ? Cause I dont remember GA Superman doing all this stuff from the beginning. The things you are talking about happened later on into the Golden Age of Superman. Cause early on his power was not that defined in terms of him being that powerful.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jet jaguar

to much for supes

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jet jaguar

to much for supes

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"Superboy-Prime 10000 says:
"King Saturn says:
"zee crusher says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
Just FYI,By Action Comics #48, GA Superman was faster than the speed of light, shattered mountains and had hypno powers ontop of everything else. He'd slap today's superman up. He could also rearrange the atoms on his face to make himself look different. When a powerful mystic tried to take over superman's mind, superman resisted it until he self hypnotized himself to NOT be under the hypnotist's spell. "
Okay now this was later on right ? Cause I dont remember GA Superman doing all this stuff from the beginning. The things you are talking about happened later on into the Golden Age of Superman. Cause early on his power was not that defined in terms of him being that powerful. "

Yes this had happened later but you stated Golden Age Superman.Golden Age lasted from 1938-1955.Well,since you said this is Golden Age Superman,I'm guessing these feats of him still count.

Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And some feats here.

Action Comics#13

Faster than the mortal eye could witness.

Superman #65 (Battles that causing Earthquake)

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By PowerHerc

Superman of the Golden Age cannot win.  Hercules and Iron Man can, and do.