User Lists: 0

#2 the_red_viper  Moderator
Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cap and Slade can go back and forth. A no-morals Cap gives Deathstroke an even better fight.

However, my money is on Tony taking down Victor. Flight and speed are on his side. Can Victor counter and/or tank some of Tony's bombs? And by saying he hacks Tony, remember, Tony can hack him too, which is why I don't use the hack attacks unless there's a HUGE intellectual gap, like Thanos to Batman or something. Vic and Tony are both around the same level IMO, so hacking shouldn't work on either side. But being blitz'd with tank destroying missiles should work well for IM.

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: forgot to mention in OP but this is bleeding edge armor

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_red_viper  Moderator

Cap and Slade can go back and forth. A no-morals Cap gives Deathstroke an even better fight.

However, my money is on Tony taking down Victor. Flight and speed are on his side. Can Victor counter and/or tank some of Tony's bombs? And by saying he hacks Tony, remember, Tony can hack him too, which is why I don't use the hack attacks unless there's a HUGE intellectual gap, like Thanos to Batman or something. Vic and Tony are both around the same level IMO, so hacking shouldn't work on either side. But being blitz'd with tank destroying missiles should work well for IM.

I always find it odd that people keep saying that Cap is around the same level as Batman (on which I can agree) and at the same time saying that Cap would be a good match for Deathstroke, while Deathstroke undoubtly owns Batman. Even morals off, Deathstroke would murder Cap. Especially Pre-52.

But Tony would beat Cyborg.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Team 1. Tony would beat Victor, Deathstroke would beat CA, and Tony would beat Deathstroke. Sooooo yeah.

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThoughtRobot

Bump

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper:

I put them all in the same category honestly. Black Panther, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Wolverine, Bats, Nightwing, etc. they all have their strengths and weaknesses, and depending on who you talk to, they'll make a valid argument as to why so and so wins. In my mind, I'd like to say Deathstroke wins- not only do I like him more, but I just think he has the edge, utilizing 90% of his brain and all. But I'm sure there's a Cap fan that'll say Cap took down the Surfer with a punch, tagged Pietro, outlasted Wolverine in a fight and some other high fears that make him just as suitable to go against Slade as anyone else.

But we do agree with Tony owning Victor, he'll help Cap finish Slade.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Iron America.