Scenario 2 : Iron giant starts on a Beach and Team 1km away in the Ocean

Who would win?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

if IG has the amnesia he probably loses. nit without it but IG has superior weaponry and flight capabilities so he can destroy slattern from a distance. IG doesn't have the strength or fortitude to engage him physically.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By those_eyes

Slattern is way bigger than the iron giant. But Iron giant can take this since he is bloodlusted like he was at the end of the movie he had fire power beyond nuke level due to his alien technology(atomizing a tank, dematerializing guns, chest cannon), IG can fly also. He even tanked a nuke, it couldn't destroy his body it just separated it with no damage what so ever. After that he regenerates his parts back together. The only way Slattern can win is if Iron Giant decides to brawl with him thus he could just smash IG into the ground. Which would be insane due to the size difference so I doubt IG will get that close even if he did it won't keep IG down. I give this win to the Iron Superman in both rounds due to having more than enough fire power to kill Slattern with minimal effort.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG in attack mode would just pound Slattern with a constant barrage of attacks until it died. Slats wouldn't even get a chance to fight back.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

Slattern is way bigger than the iron giant. But Iron giant can take this since he is bloodlusted like he was at the end of the movie he had fire power beyond nuke level due to his alien technology(atomizing a tank, dematerializing guns, chest cannon), IG can fly also. He even tanked a nuke, it couldn't destroy his body it just separated it with no damage what so ever. After that he regenerates his parts back together. The only way Slattern can win is if Iron Giant decides to brawl with him thus he could just smash IG into the ground. Which would be insane due to the size difference so I doubt IG will get that close even if he did it won't keep IG down. I give this win to the Iron Superman in both rounds due to having more than enough fire power to kill Slattern with minimal effort.

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allright thread Edited

"Iron Giant vs Slattern"

To

"Iron Giant vs Pacific Rim Team"

So is it better now? More balanced?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50: Now he gets killed while focusing on just one of the three.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taking into consideration the fact that he can regenerate...Vin Diesel wins

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Lol, I'm now picturing Vin Diesel trying to go h2h with Kaiju.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Well, he did fight 2 Bio-raptors simultaneously in Pitch Black, and obviously 2 Bio-raptors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>500 Kaiju.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Well wouldn't his plasma.. nuke.. thing One-Shot one of them then leaving only the other 2 to deal with?

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Stomps so hard!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By those_eyes

IG chest cannon alone is enough to hit all 3 of them for the first round. Second round will be slightly tougher due to the chest cannon needing to hit them all at once from a mile away not sure if he can do that. I still think IG takes both rounds. Durability factor and weaponry is all in IG hands. Anything Nuke level and below will not permanently defeat him. For all me know he could possibly survive planetary level destruction. Its stated that IG was made to destroy and concur other planets, so im sure the aliens that created him gave him durability beyond nuke level since he is made to fight other alien level weaponry. IG's weapons as seen are nuke level and beyond. There is just no way he can be beat permanently by these guys.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

IG chest cannon alone is enough to hit all 3 of them for the first round. Second round will be slightly tougher due to the chest cannon needing to hit them all at once from a mile away not sure if he can do that. I still think IG takes both rounds.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG, they can't permanently kill him and he can atomize them in a single attack