Iron Fist.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Logic Mark III

Wolverine was always getting punked back in the day. Afterall for Wolverine to have won in that scenario it would have meant Iron Fists death or serious injury. 

Nowadays i think Wolverine would give him the zwei-zwei. Be some beautiful chop socky though.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By castleking

in a punch for punch contest logan would kill ironfist  :P

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TruePwnge
@Longshot said:
"

Iron Fist can reinforce his body to make it like steel,he could enhance his strength,speed,and agility.His punch is strong enough to impact a train with the force of a nuke.

Not to mention this:

By now he has been upgraded and can utilize his Chi in better ways and is way stronger.Rand FTW

"
yeah and Iron First beat around Sabretooth

Wolverine gets owned
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By castleking

all he did was buy hiself sometime he even admitted that he couldnt stop logan and logan would eventually take him all it takes is one claw swipe which in a forum battle he is more likely to get then in a comic battle with another hero

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TruePwnge

He doesn't have to kill Logan all he needs is a TKO

when Logan hits the floor, then he can jump away and claim victory

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By castleking

o fooey TKO is just another way of saying i cant beat him but i hit him more then he hit me so i win by counting the punches even though his punches are near fatal to me and the few that landed seriously injured me... :P

also on your sabretooth comment sabe went back and beat the snot out of IF and told him he is only human with fancy kicks as he was smacking him around and "playing" with him..

IF beat old old classic sabe with no define powers but he cant beat logan's enemy sabretooth....

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Iron Fist curbstomp

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By mv

IF
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BillyBonzo

Id say iron fist could at least knock him out for a moment 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#112  Edited By Erik

Bump.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Erik

Iron Fist can swing a win by knock out but that is a risk because Wolverine has taken quite a lot of punishment without being knocked out. On the other hand, he has been knocked out by lesser power and skill than Iron Fist could muster as well. It is an iffy strategy. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#114  Edited By spidey 15
@erik said:
" Iron Fist can swing a win by knock out but that is a risk because Wolverine has taken quite a lot of punishment without being knocked out. On the other hand, he has been knocked out by lesser power and skill than Iron Fist could muster as well. It is an iffy strategy.  "
Do you believe that a nerve strike could work on Logan? 
DD was able to take him down with a nerve strike but there are people who believe it is PIS. I disagree! 
=]
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Erik
@spidey 15 said:
" @erik said:
" Iron Fist can swing a win by knock out but that is a risk because Wolverine has taken quite a lot of punishment without being knocked out. On the other hand, he has been knocked out by lesser power and skill than Iron Fist could muster as well. It is an iffy strategy.  "
Do you believe that a nerve strike could work on Logan? DD was able to take him down with a nerve strike but there are people who believe it is PIS. I disagree! =] "
Yes. I believe that nerve strikes will absolutely work on Wolverine. There is no reason why they would not work. He regenerates and is unbreakable. At best his healing factor would heal the damage or effects of a nerve strike much faster than a normal person, maybe to the point where it may have no noticeable effect, but it still works on him. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@erik said:
"Yes. I believe that nerve strikes will absolutely work on Wolverine. There is no reason why they would not work. He regenerates and is unbreakable. At best his healing factor would heal the damage or effects of a nerve strike much faster than a normal person, maybe to the point where it may have no noticeable effect, but it still works on him.  "
He showed resistance to nerve strikes against Echo.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Erik
@Morpheus_:  
I factored that in. I still believe that the nerve strike was successful, but his healing factor healed the effects very quickly. That and his will to push through pain. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@erik said:
" @Morpheus_:  I factored that in. I still believe that the nerve strike was successful, but his healing factor healed the effects very quickly. That and his will to push through pain.  "
It's possible. I am actually a supporter of your theory. I see no reason why nerve strikes would not affect Logan.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Erik
@Morpheus_ said:
" @erik said:
" @Morpheus_:  I factored that in. I still believe that the nerve strike was successful, but his healing factor healed the effects very quickly. That and his will to push through pain.  "
It's possible. I am actually a supporter of your theory. I see no reason why nerve strikes would not affect Logan. "
Yay me!
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF should win here IMO.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#121  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Going with Iron Fist.

Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By Villinova

I remember with this was originally posted 2 years ago. Nitric would be proud! But I don't think I ever posted on this so I will say Iron Fist for sure.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Erik

Iron Fist wins but one of these days, writers should really consider writing Wolverine like how he was when he was amazing. 

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
You mean back when I didn't know much about him, but I liked it that way, because he was cool?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Erik
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @erik: You mean back when I didn't know much about him, but I liked it that way, because he was cool? "
No. He used to be a fighter, among the best and extremely intelligent. Now he is a brawler, little more than a thug. 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By geraldthesloth
@erik said:
" Iron Fist wins but one of these days, writers should really consider writing Wolverine like how he was when he was amazing.  "
Back in the 80's? Wish i actually read some of that stuff.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Erik
@geraldthesloth said:
" @erik said:
" Iron Fist wins but one of these days, writers should really consider writing Wolverine like how he was when he was amazing.  "
Back in the 80's? Wish i actually read some of that stuff. "
Yup. You make me feel old Geraldthesloth. 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By geraldthesloth
@erik said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @erik said:
Yup. You make me feel old Geraldthesloth.  "
Wait, how old are you? I always got the vibe you where in your 20's.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Erik
@geraldthesloth said:
" @erik said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @erik said:
Yup. You make me feel old Geraldthesloth.  "
Wait, how old are you? I always got the vibe you where in your 20's. "
I am. Just a few months shy of 26. But that I remember the 80's and the comic book stories therein when others do not is what does it. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By spidey 15
@erik said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @erik said:
Do you believe that a nerve strike could work on Logan? DD was able to take him down with a nerve strike but there are people who believe it is PIS. I disagree! =] "
Yes. I believe that nerve strikes will absolutely work on Wolverine. There is no reason why they would not work. He regenerates and is unbreakable. At best his healing factor would heal the damage or effects of a nerve strike much faster than a normal person, maybe to the point where it may have no noticeable effect, but it still works on him.  "
Fair enough! 
So how do you consider the instance with Daredevil? 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Erik
@spidey 15 said:
" @erik said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @erik said:
Yes. I believe that nerve strikes will absolutely work on Wolverine. There is no reason why they would not work. He regenerates and is unbreakable. At best his healing factor would heal the damage or effects of a nerve strike much faster than a normal person, maybe to the point where it may have no noticeable effect, but it still works on him.  "
Fair enough! 
So how do you consider the instance with Daredevil? 

"
I consider that a crushed windpipe, not a nerve strike. Though I think it should not have taken that long to recover from it considering how localized the injury is, that he had no other injuries to heal, and how fast his healing factor has been shown in most occasions. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By spidey 15
@erik: Oh, i see. Well, i always thought that DD could get the chance to beat Logan, because of nerve strikes/ pressure points! But if Logan can heal to fast from this, i really don't know how DD can beat him! 
=]
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Erik
@spidey 15 said:
" @erik: Oh, i see. Well, i always thought that DD could get the chance to beat Logan, because of nerve strikes/ pressure points! But if Logan can heal to fast from this, i really don't know how DD can beat him! =] "
In Enemy of the State, Wolverine and Daredevil fought but Matt held his own. Some would say that is because Wolverine was trying to resist the brainwashing but I do not. Wolverine was fully consumed by the brainwashing as shown when they deprogrammed him. I think the fact that he was basically remote controlled is why Murdock was doing so well. In a fight that did not have special conditions, I believe that Logan would win. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By spidey 15
@erik: I do believe that Logan can beat Daredevil if he is fighting like a real fighter and not like a savage man! I used to think that if Logan is fighting like an animal and he does not use the best of his ability, daredevil could take the chance and drop him with a specific strike like in that occasion that i posted. But since Logan should be able to heal from it, i really don't know how DD can beat him. Even if Logan is not at his best! 
=]
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By karrob

If its current IF then IF wins hands down

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Erik
@spidey 15:  
Agreed.  
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By spidey 15
@erik: =]
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Ramtha07

I'm bumping this for the simple reason that I disagree wholeheartedly that modern 616 Wolvie goes down to Iron Fist. That one battle written in the late 70's early 80's is pure crap ... back when the X-Men were jobbing themselves to Spiderman in SW and Wolverine's character wasn't even fleshed out. He was written as a mindless brawler.

Both characters in today's books? Wolverine takes a defnitive majority.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

lol 
lol 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#140  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Iron Fist should win.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@erik said:
Iron Fist wins but one of these days, writers should really consider writing Wolverine like how he was when he was amazing. 
QFT.....
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Ramtha07

@TheCheeseStabber
I realize the Chi thing and alla that... his Chi strikes are still limited to his mental focus. They are not infinite in use. Logan can soak the hits. IF cannot. IF's no faster than Wolverine, no stronger and all Logan has to do is hit him once. Any street leveler one shotting Logan is pure PIS.

On top of all this, Marvel canon has both at same fighting levels. Honestly, Wolverine's HF does him a disservice as he can take a beat down and live to fight another day. And so most of the time, that's just what he does. If Marvel lets him hit IF it's game over. On paper, Logan destroys Danny.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Ramtha07: i know i only posted it because it was funny
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ramtha07
@JediXMan said:

Iron Fist should win.

Be interesting to hear your take on how? I just can't see it. Let's look purely at their consistent, modern high end showings to be fair to both. How does he hurt Logan enough to put him away before Logan does him in with one swipe of the claws? You really think if Marvel loses interest in keeping Rand alive that Logan cannot tag him? They're close enough in fighting ability (though I too give the edge to IF) but Logan is stronger, arguably faster (he has superior high end feats highlighting said speed than IF does in my opinion) and certainly worlds apart in durability. To me, saying IF can take a majority on Logan is akin to saying Wolverine can beat the Hulk.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Danny

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ramtha07

Bah... I still say the only time Marvel has the guts to show it as it is with regards to Logan is when it's non-canon.

Pawns both Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Luke dies and gets a kick to the groin for his troubles.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#147  Edited By TDK_1997

Wolverine

Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Kala
@Ramtha07 said:

Bah... I still say the only time Marvel has the guts to show it as it is with regards to Logan is when it's non-canon.

Pawns both Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Luke dies and gets a kick to the groin for his troubles.

Non-canon scan is non-canon.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TDK_1997 said:
Wolverine
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By slimj87d

Iron Fist. Not only are his powers physically damaging but spiritually. He's also done things that most heavy hitters can't do. When we thought was PIS he continued to show damaging forces to consistently show he can karate chop for earthquake like effects. 

He has the speed, skill and powers to win this.