Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@highaccuser:

Morals?

Battlefield?

Starting Distance?

Knowledge?

All of that would make a difference here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Danny

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@highaccuser:

Morals?

Battlefield?

Starting Distance?

Knowledge?

All of that would make a difference here.

I...can't believe I forgot to put that stuff in. I never forget to do that. Editing the OP now.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Knowledge hurts the Spider-Men as they don't know what they are getting into. Morals on should keep Danny in check though and stop him from unleashing his full Iron Fist Force of attack.

Danny has seen Spider characters in action so he would know what they can do.

Close Battle, could go either way, possible stalemate.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets Web Spammed (common for Peter too), or Venom Stinged by Miles and its game over.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ultimate-spider-man-tribute-1456204/

@lukehero said:

No Knowledge hurts the Spider-Men as they don't know what they are getting into. Morals on should keep Danny in check though and stop him from unleashing his full Iron Fist Force of attack.

Danny has seen Spider characters in action so he would know what they can do.

Close Battle, could go either way, possible stalemate.

Miles maybe clueless, but Peter knows of Ultimate Iron Fist, and dislikes him alot. Ultimate iron Fist still has the Iron Fist attack, and a supreme martial artist, but none of the stats or other abilities. But its better than nothing.

Also knowing Spider characters means little when so many have different powers. Spider Woman has Pheromones, Venom Blasts, and flight. 2099 has Venom Fangs, and claws. Kaine has the Other and Spikes from his arms. Spider characters are diverse, and Miles has invisibility which he uses for surprise attacks in combat, and the Venom Sting which Iron Fist knows nothing about. All he would know is they have Webs and enhanced stats, possibly Spider Sense. Thats all he would know.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist could counter the venom sting with his energy absorption. Danny has shown good energy resistance.

triumph943

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By patrat18

Team.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Iron fist could counter the venom sting with his energy absorption. Danny has shown good energy resistance.

So are you saying he wins?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a weird battle... I mean really without any rooftops and places for spidermen to go then I think they lose rather easily to IF... now give them some buildings and all that then you will have a better match....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44 said:

So are you saying he wins?

I think this has the potential to go either way.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefallen_1: Fair Enoug, but it's Camo not invisibility, I keep seeing people calling it invisbility but we really need to just call it camo. IIRC he has fought people with a blind fold on or while blind. Also Iron Fist has enhanced senses, also he has engery absorption feats, which would counter the venom sting. Also he could chi blast away the webs, with Aoe style.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidermen 5-6/10 times

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hhhhmmmm, going to have to go with Danny in a close fight.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@jashro44: @lukehero: what kind of feats of energy absorption he has? Sounds like no limits fallacy as many types of energy cannot be absorb by Iron Fist. Kinetic energy, gravity, electricity, radiation (never seen him absorb direct radiation like say some character have on Hulk or such) and I highly doubt he can absorb Cosmic or Magical energies.

So why apply no limits fallacy logic to the uknown energy type of the Venom Sting? Hardly fair bros.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@jashro44: @lukehero: what kind of feats of energy absorption he has? Sounds like no limits fallacy as many types of energy cannot be absorb by Iron Fist. Kinetic energy, gravity, electricity, radiation (never seen him absorb direct radiation like say some character have on Hulk or such) and I highly doubt he can absorb Cosmic or Magical energies.

So why apply no limits fallacy logic to the uknown energy type of the Venom Sting? Hardly fair.

Prove the venom sting cannot be absorbed. Danny has absorbed radiation before. He even absorbed a portion of a nuclear blast before which has more energy output than the venom sting. @wyldsong can give more info.

All though I think we've had this debate before in the ultimate green goblin vs iron fist thread ;)

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Danny.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yes :), but where Green Goblin has heat energy, the Venom Sting is a unknown energy type, and not electricity as Electro did not absorb it. So while heat, nuclear, and I suppose radiation was absorb in a one time feat, there is nothing to suggest Iron Fist can absorb any kind of energy, or if it is a consistent ability of Iron Fist at all from the enclopedias on him never mention it.

I will wait to see what Wyld says then.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@jashro44: yes :), but where Green Goblin has heat energy, the Venom Sting is a unknown energy type, and not electricity as Electro did not absorb it. So while heat, nuclear, and I suppose radiation was absorb in a one time feat, there is nothing to suggest Iron Fist can absorb any kind of energy, or if it is a consistent ability of Iron Fist at all from the enclopedias on him never mention it.

I will wait to see what Wyld says then.

The venom sting maybe different but unless it has been shown Danny can't absorb all types of energy or that the venom sting has given people with energy absorption problems in the past I see no reason Danny couldn't absorb it. He's handled higher quantities of energy before. So its not really a no limits fallacy as I am basing this on the energy Danny absorbed in the past.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @cmcmcmcm: Pretty sure venom stings are bio engery in the Marvel Universe, especially when it comes to the portrayal of Spider Characters. Micheal Bendis is the creator of Miles Morales and he has also written for Spiderwoman Jessica Jones in two different series. Their venom blasts are both remarkably similar. My point is Jessica's blasts are bio engery and can be absorbed, I wouldn't see why Miles couldn't when they both have been written by the same writer and are both part of the Marvel Omniverse. There really isn't anything particularly special or odd about his venom blasts that says it can't be simply absorbed.

Anyway as I said before in all likelihood this is a stalemate.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: @cmcmcmcm: Pretty sure venom stings are bio engery in the Marvel Universe, especially when it comes to the portrayal of Spider Characters. Micheal Bendis is the creator of Miles Morales and he has also written for Spiderwoman Jessica Jones in two different series. Their venom blasts are both remarkably similar. My point is Jessica's blasts are bio engery and can be absorbed, I wouldn't see why Miles couldn't when they both have been written by the same writer and are both part of the Marvel Omniverse. There really isn't anything particularly special or odd about his venom blasts that says it can't be simply absorbed.

Yea bio energy is my guess as well.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

So why apply no limits fallacy logic to the uknown energy type of the Venom Sting? Hardly fair.

Prove the venom sting cannot be absorbed. Danny has absorbed radiation before. He even absorbed a portion of a nuclear blast before which has more energy output than the venom sting. @wyldsong can give more info.

All though I think we've had this debate before in the ultimate green goblin vs iron fist thread ;)

Danny has absorbed everything from nuclear energy and radiation to magical energies and chi. I don't see why the venom sting would be any issue, considering he has been shown to absorb a wide array of energies.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

Danny has absorbed everything from nuclear energy and radiation to magical energies and chi. I don't see why the venom sting would be any issue, considering he has been shown to absorb a wide array of energies.

Agreed.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Danny absorb the sting if he's not expecting it? Or does he need to be aware?

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@wyldsong said:

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

Im sorry, but your all being ridiculase. He is Ms Marvel now lol (all in good fun bros). Seriously though, you acting like she is Ms Marvel, and yet he is not only not known for energy manipulation, but never uses these powers like that hardly ever at all.

Show me he is ms marvel now all of a sudden. Show me a Ecylopedia listing of his powers in that way. Show me something other than one showing vs a Nuke (done for plot sake and never shown again). Show me him taking down magical energies.

The guy never seems to absorb Kinetic energy of blows like say Sebastian Shaw, pretty sure he cannot absorb kinetic energy, thus in turn cannot absorb all types of energies as your theory suggest here.

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

Yea bio energy is my guess as well.

Bros, bio energy is chemical energy, and unless Danny can manipulate chemical substances or molecules, than Danny should have nothing on that front either.

Can Danny absorb the sting if he's not expecting it? Or does he need to be aware?

Good point too.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: The form of energy has never really mattered. Unless you can prove that Miles venom sting is an exception than it isn't. Whether or not Danny is aware to absorb energy might be the only problem.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm: The form of energy has never really mattered. Unless you can prove that Miles venom sting is an exception than it isn't. Whether or not Danny is aware to absorb energy might be the only problem.

Actually you must prove IF can absorb it for 4 factors.

1) Miles Sting has never been absorb before.

2) Miles Sting is never stated as what kind of energy it is.

3) Danny is never stated to have Energy absorbing powers in bios or encycs at all.

4) Danny has never absorb Kinetic Energy which he regularly is hit with, if he cannot absorb kinetic energy at all, why the Venom Sting or half the other energy spectrum he has never been shown to absorb would be magically absorbed now?

My case is more solid than the arguments of he will absorb it at the moment.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wyldsong

@cmcmcmcm said:

@wyldsong said:

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

Im sorry, but your all being ridiculase. He is Ms Marvel now lol (all in good fun bros). Seriously though, you acting like she is Ms Marvel, and yet he is not only not known for energy manipulation, but never uses these powers like that hardly ever at all.

Show me he is ms marvel now all of a sudden. Show me a Ecylopedia listing of his powers in that way. Show me something other than one showing vs a Nuke (done for plot sake and never shown again). Show me him taking down magical energies.

The guy never seems to absorb Kinetic energy of blows like say Sebastian Shaw, pretty sure he cannot absorb kinetic energy, thus in turn cannot absorb all types of energies as your theory suggest here.

He has been shown to absorb far more destructive forces than the venom sting. He uses these powers all the time. How else do you think he can be tossed through a giant ship, hit it, cause it to blow up, and come out without a scratch? He absorbs energy. Kinetic, heat, and so on. When I get an opportunity, I will be happy to give you showings, but honestly, the nuke level absorption is far above that of a venom sting. And I can show entries that attribute energy absorption to him if you like:

http://marvel.com/characters/28/iron_fist

An older writeup that does not take into consideration his current upgrades, but even the marvel website attributes him with the power. We aren't treating him like he is Ms Marvel...energy absorption is a power that many in Marvel posses, and Iron Fist is one of those many. We are treating him like Iron Fist, and energy absorption is one of his abilities. How do you think he gained the power of the Shou Lao chi to begin with? He absorbed it after defeating the dragon...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@cmcmcmcm said:

@jashro44 said:

Actually you must prove IF can absorb it for 4 factors.

3) Danny is never stated to have Energy absorbing powers in bios or encycs at all.

4) Danny has never absorb Kinetic Energy which he regularly is hit with, if he cannot absorb kinetic energy at all, why the Venom Sting or half the other energy spectrum he has never been shown to absorb?

My case is more solid than the arguments of he will absorb it at the moment.

1. This is an actual no limits fallacy. And taskmaster did absorb it IIRC.
  2. So why should I assume its different from the other energy Danny absorbs?
  3. He has on panel feats which is good enough. Plus it has been stated in bios.
  4. Maybe Danny hasn't thought of this? He usually just roles with the hits of high end tonners to reduce impact.
No Caption Provided

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wyldsong
@jacthripper said:

He needs to at least be aware of the opponent in question, but Danny has enhanced senses. I'll bring about the scan later, but invisible opponents cannot sneak up on him due to them. Miles going invisible will not offer any advantages against Danny.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

@wyldsong said:
@jacthripper said:

He needs to at least be aware of the opponent in question, but Danny has enhanced senses. I'll bring about the scan later, but invisible opponents cannot sneak up on him due to them. Miles going invisible will not offer any advantages against Danny.

No Caption Provided

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@wyldsong: Again there is these arguments here.

4) Danny has never absorb Kinetic Energy which he regularly is hit with, if he cannot absorb kinetic energy at all, why the Venom Sting or half the other energy spectrum he has never been shown to absorb would be magically absorbed now?

While all the proof for number three is a editable wiki not official un chanagable encyc or published Bio at all. I know, I had edited things in Marvel.com before years ago.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Still not a official Bio/Encyc published set of powers.

Its misinformation, just like people believed for the longest time Ultimate Adamantium is breakable when every wiki cited source for it was false :/

So show me at least various feats and scans of what energy he can manipulate, otherwise its all guessing and NLF argument bro. I will gladly agree if you can show me Danny at least absorbing once every known form of energy.

No Caption Provided

Here is the list, show me proof he has absorb at least once each type of energy. Also durability feats of tanking energy does not count. Clear "Absorption" of each energy type will be enough proof.

Ill wait friend :)

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Well, I dunno much about Ironfist and I haven't seen the cartoon so I say Spiderman

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wyldsong

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong said:
@jacthripper said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@jashro44 said:

1. This is an actual no limits fallacy. And taskmaster did absorb it IIRC.
  2. So why should I assume its different from the other energy Danny absorbs?
  3. He has on panel feats which is good enough. Plus it has been stated in bios.
  4. Maybe Danny hasn't thought of this? He usually just roles with the hits of high end tonners to reduce impact.

Thank you for providing proof for number three. But still as I posted above, I like to see proof of the fact he can "absorb" any form of energy. i showed the list above, scans to prove this and I will shut up about it.

1. This is true, but Ultimate Task Master stated powers was to absorb super human powers. Not energy.
  2. Assumption is the problem. Your assuming pro IF and am assuming con IF. I want 100% proof he can absorb it, not a maybe.
  3. Good job there.
  4. Sounds like he would not think to absorb a Venom Sting either :)
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wyldsong

@cmcmcmcm said:

@wyldsong: Again there is these arguments here.

While all the proof for number three is a editable wiki not official un chanagable encyc or published Bio at all. I know, I had edited things in Marvel.com before years ago.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Still not a official Bio/Encyc published set of powers.

Its misinformation, just like people believed for the longest time Ultimate Adamantium is breakable when every wiki cited source for it was false :/

So show me at least various feats and scans of what energy he can manipulate, otherwise its all guessing and NLF argument bro. I will gladly agree if you can show me Danny at least absorbing once every known form of energy.

No Caption Provided

Here is the list, show me proof he has absorb at least once each type of energy. Also durability feats of tanking energy does not count. Clear "Absorption" of each energy type will be enough proof.

Ill wait friend :)

You asked, I provided, but @jashro44 gave you the direct bio, which states the exact same thing I showed you. Kills the theory of it being an incorrect bio entry...

As for your list, I don't need to provide that. That is silly. I'll provide with you with what I have, but he has absorbed far stronger than a venom sting. A venom sting is bio-electricity, with far less power than a nuke. Why would I provide you all of that?

Besides, the majority of what you listed is involved in a nuclear explosion, regular explosions, radioactive energies/explosions...but considering he has run through chi energy to nuclear, I find little reason to believe otherwise...plus the blanket statement in his direct bio on absorbing energy...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: No problem. As for absorbing energy technically when Danny tanks explosives he would be absorbing kinetic energy along with radiation. Unless you think he can tank the shockwave of a nuke.....

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm: No problem. As for absorbing energy technically when Danny tanks explosives he would be absorbing kinetic energy along with radiation. Unless you think he can tank the shockwave of a nuke.....

I'll be back tomorrow to add to the fun.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@jashro44 said:

Why not? He has shown the ability to tank hits from Iron Man, Wrecking Crew, and the force to hit with a freaight train or hit a Heli Carrier out of the sky with no damage to his hand.

P!$$ poor writing is not a proof of energy absorption by tanking nuke kinetic energy any more than Spider Man beating Firelord with strength. Show me any other time he absorb kinetic energy? sounds like durability with bad writing to me. nothing clear cut about that.

@wyldsong said:

You asked, I provided, but @jashro44 gave you the direct bio, which states the exact same thing I showed you. Kills the theory of it being an incorrect bio entry...

As for your list, I don't need to provide that. That is silly. I'll provide with you with what I have, but he has absorbed far stronger than a venom sting. A venom sting is bio-electricity, with far less power than a nuke. Why would I provide you all of that?

Wyld, your killing me friend. By this logic, Iron Fist can absorb cosmic energy blasts of Galactus. Listen to yourselves, your better debaters than this.

Feats, Facts, Proof. Both you and Jash know this game :)

Also here is a list of all known energy types, Danny has not touch half of these types of energies at all.

http://www.nmsea.org/Curriculum/Primer/forms_of_energy.htm

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jashro44

@cmcmcmcm said:

1. This is true, but Ultimate Task Master stated powers was to absorb super human powers. Not energy.
  2. Assumption is the problem. Your assuming pro IF and am assuming con IF. I want 100% proof he can absorb it, not a maybe.
  3. Good job there.

You edited this part.

1. Its doesn't matter. There is more evidence the venom sting can be absorbed than against.
  2. Because Danny has absorbed more energy than what miles can output.
  3. Venom sting is quite clearly energy. And as I said above I was wrong. Danny tanks explosions and crap all the time. His durability isn't super human (discounting the healing factor) and he has been within powerful shockwaves and come out un scratched before. Like this one:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: He takes hits from tonners by moving with there punches. This is why skilled fighters like daredevil and cap can still hurt Danny despite being a lot weaker than iron man. The iron fist technique makes his hand harder than diamond but the rest of his body is vulnerable.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm said:

3. Good job there.

You edited this part.

1. Its doesn't matter. There is more evidence the venom sting can be absorbed than against.
  2. Because Danny has absorbed more energy than what miles can output.
  3. Venom sting is quite clearly energy. And as I said above I was wrong. Danny tanks explosions and crap all the time. His durability isn't super human (discounting the healing factor) and he has been within powerful shockwaves and come out un scratched before. Like this one:

1) it does matter. Absorbing powers like Rogue is totally different absorbing energy like Ms Marvel.

2) he absorb only three types of energy, thats it.

3) yes it is some kind of energy. However saying it falls in the Heat, Nuclear, Radiation, or Magical energy out of the dozen of energy types out there, not including made up energy types in comics, is a weak argument.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jashro44: @cmcmcmcm: You don't have to be Ms Marvel level to absorb weird energy.Example: Hell Bishop can't even handle absorbing Cyclops energy and he can absorb psychic energy. My point is, many forms of energy can be absorbed by common energy absorbers . It's really not that difficult going from one form of energy to the next when it comes to how things work in the marvel universe. As far as Iron Fist's level of skill and how often, you can rely on @wyldsong, @cdiddyman911, and @cosmicallyaware1 for those answers.

No Caption Provided

Whether or not Danny is aware to absorb energy might be the only problem.

That's all that matters, is whether or not he notices the energy transference with his chi senses.

@wyldsong said:
@jacthripper said:

Doesn't matter, he's always called it camo. It's not true invisibility.

This is true invisibility: Silver Samurai, Wolverine: Japan's Most Wanted

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Miles Camo Mode, you can still see the outline of his body.

Even when Spider-Man tries to call it Invisibility, Miles corrects him and says it's just Camo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm: He takes hits from tonners by moving with there punches. This is why skilled fighters like daredevil and cap can still hurt Danny despite being a lot weaker than iron man. The iron fist technique makes his hand harder than diamond but the rest of his body is vulnerable.

Diamonds still break and crack to hundred ton force. Hell hardest substance in the world naturally but yet we can still cut and shape it with tools lol.

Skilled fighters can harm him, but he can tank building busting blasts or even nuclear bombs and its cool? He either can be harm by peak human blows, or not. Skilled fighters mean nothing if your body is made of steel. Regardless of pressure point knowledge or such, you cannot impress the muscle tissue to hit said nerves :/

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

1) it does matter. Absorbing powers like Rogue is totally different absorbing energy like Ms Marvel.

2) he absorb only three types of energy, thats it.

3) yes it is some kind of energy. However saying it falls in the Heat, Nuclear, Radiation, or Magical energy out of the dozen of energy types out there, not including made up energy types in comics, is a weak argument.

1. Not really. Absorbing is absorbing. Has anyone else even tried to absorb the venom sting?
  2. He has absorbed energies as complex as magical energy.
  3. No its a weak argument to say that because the venom sting is undefined Danny wont be able to absorb unless you have proof Danny can't absorb the venom sting for some reason. He's handled both more complex energies and he has handled higher quantities of energy. No reason he can't absorb the venom sting....