Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
  • Death or KO.
  • Shadow has his dual 1911s, and Kitana Sword.
  • Random Encounter.
  • In Character.
  • Start 100 feet apart.
  • Battle here.
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do shadows illusions work on people with enhanced senses?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I never seen the Clouds Minds work on enhance senses per say. It never been tried on anyone with establish enhance senses. IIRC it has worked on guard dogs during the Noir arc, they have enhance sense to a human.

Anyway the cloud minds is hardly perfect anyway. The clouding breaks whenever the target(s) are attacked. It can only work when Shadow is not attacking. Its only used for escapes and surprise attacks.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hyperlight

shadows is a master martial artist, but he isn't a practiced because he uses his telepathy more. even so IF has much better feats and shadow is at a huge disadvantage physically because IF is backed by the chi of shou lou. shadows powers usually only work on the weak minded and danny is far from that so I doubt Shadow would win. shooting him is the best chance he got

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

shadows is a master martial artist, but he isn't a practiced because he uses his telepathy more. even so IF has much better feats and shadow is at a huge disadvantage physically because IF is backed by the chi of shou lou. shadows powers usually only work on the weak minded and danny is far from that so I doubt Shadow would win. shooting him is the best chance he got

FYI, shadow is not Telepathic. His powers are all Mystical and soul base.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@indiecomicsftw: That would be worse actually since Danny literally has the soul of a dragon

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I never seen the Clouds Minds work on enhance senses per say. It never been tried on anyone with establish enhance senses. IIRC it has worked on guard dogs during the Noir arc, they have enhance sense to a human.

Anyway the cloud minds is hardly perfect anyway. The clouding breaks whenever the target(s) are attacked. It can only work when Shadow is not attacking. Its only used for escapes and surprise attacks.

So he can't trap people in illusions?

THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHEN I WAS GIVING SHADOW ALL THESE WINS BY TRAPPING PEOPLE IN ILLUSIONS!!!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I'm not sure why a dragon is a big deal. Shadow is not In danger of another's soul. Plus he affected a powerful dragons soul already in the comics.

@hyperlight: hypnosis does. But the cloud men's minds seems to fail on other mystical people and the soulless. It has affected a powerful psychic entity dragon.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: well I figured u meant he wins though hypnosis and such.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: I thought clouding mens minds was synonymous with generating illusions

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: not the Dynamite Shadow. He can hypnotize for that affect, but his Cloud Minds is shown only to render himself and others invisible to sight, smell, hearing, and even Psychics.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hyperlight

@indiecomicsftw: but he does that via telepathy right?

either way he is a pimp!!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: dynamites version states over and over again his powers have to do with the hearts and soul. It's also rooted in mysticism itself. In the movie his powers are telepathy straight up. In the dynamite comics, nothing to do with the mind has ever been mention or shown besides hypnosis. In the comics it is sated his powers come directly from Fate itself and he is it's agent.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: well I figured u meant he wins though hypnosis and such.

Isn't that only effective on the dead?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: oh god no. He rarely uses that on the dead. He more often uses it on the living to do something for him or help him fight someone or to kill themselves even.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

@indiecomicsftw: Well all right then...How does it work? Does Danny need to make eye contact or something along those lines or is it something unavoidable?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

Shadow has one complicated ass powerset.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does spiderman

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto said:

So does spiderman

What does that have to do with anything?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its true.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@indiecomicsftw: Well all right then...How does it work? Does Danny need to make eye contact or something along those lines or is it something unavoidable?

Its mostly voice. If he cannot here it, he should remain unaffected. However In character Shadow tends not to use this power to kill heroes like in Masks, and Dark Knights cross overs. So he could use it, but it may not be used anymore than Rand will Iron fist Shadow to a bloody mess.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Its mostly voice. If he cannot here it, he should remain unaffected. However In character Shadow tends not to use this power to kill heroes like in Masks, and Dark Knights cross overs. So he could use it, but it may not be used anymore than Rand will Iron fist Shadow to a bloody mess.

I see...I'll have to take a look through his respect thread to form a proper opinion.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@jashro44:

The only feats I cannot add to the Respect Thread, but wish to post is here.

Great speed Feat with raw skill.

These are three separate showings of Shadow with out the use of his powers comparing to the Light. The Light can swat multiple bullets out of the air, but can barely tag Shadow, even disarmed by Shadow. Best part is shadow did this without his Precog, or Soul Reading since she is immune to his powers.

Then to establish the skill and history of Shadow.

1-2) Shadow was originally one of the best Mercenaries in WW1. Master in all forms of warfare of the time.

3-5) Shadow was also a super spy for WW1 time era. He was the best at what he did, and no one knew of him.

6-8) After WW1, Shadow became a soldier of fortune, and ended up running China's criminal underworld. He then gains the powers of the Shadow through years of training with the Tibetan monks. Then in nearly one night, wipes out most of the criminal underworld of that time.

The point is the shadow is very well trained in many fields, and very well establish with his abilities, skill, and experience.

Compliments Kato on the various MAs he shows in the first scan. Then Shadow takes down Kato with one pressure Point move. Kato is the most MAs guy in that Time period. So Shadow is as knowledgeable, as fast, and skilled as Kato it seems.

Thats it really.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I need to add the Shadow to my pull list...

Regardless, I am about 50/50 on this at the moment.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

It is such a great series to read. Dynamite has alot of comic material for it now, and the stories themselves are pretty solid.

@jashro44 said:

@indiecomicsftw: Very impressive.

I like him alot.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: From Dynamite, they have me on a few titles. He did show up in I believe it was Noir with Miss Fury, and I forget the main character's name off the top of my head. If the series is even half as good as Miss Fury's, it'll be worth the read. Now hopefully that they ended the last Vampirella series, they can get this kind of quality on a new series for her!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I was going to pick up Vampirella, but heard it had major ups and downs in quality. so I steered clear lol.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By Sovereign91001

@wyldsong said:

It is such a great series to read. Dynamite has alot of comic material for it now, and the stories themselves are pretty solid.

QFT. I absolutely loved Masks.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I was going to pick up Vampirella, but heard it had major ups and downs in quality. so I steered clear lol.

Yeah...first 17 issues were awesome, after that...bleh...things just get weird and silly.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@sovereign91001 said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@wyldsong said:

QFT. I absolutely loved Masks.

That was such a great drawn comic with a awesome story.

Did anyone else noticed too how the Shadow was the clear leader of the group of Pulp Fiction heroes? I did!

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist, he is too much for almost any street leveler really. I think Danny's own mystical abilities will give him significant protection from The Shadow's powers. The Shadow is not winning in hand to hand so his best chance is to keep the fight at a distance but Danny is a bullet timer and will be extremely hard to hit.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Now after reading more Shadow, and he had more series out, he does win.

Shiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is composite Shadow, the 1994 video game literally can create expanding energy domes. He's extremely hax for a modern-day street leveler, let alone a pulp hero (pretty sure none of them have a powerset like his). I think this is a very interesting fight that comes down to if Danny can blitz with the IF before The Shadow can react.