#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

With his rings he'd win. But, seeing as how the sun doesn't wanna use his rings even against Ironman an he's has one of the best fighting styles  He's win this. Temugin I mean.

#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"With his rings he'd win. But, seeing as how the sun doesn't wanna use his rings even against Ironman an he's has one of the best fighting styles  He's win this. Temugin I mean."

Seeing the level of powwer Iron Fist has now and the versatility he is showing now with his Iron Fist, I felt it would be a good fight.  You think Temugin would take him easily?  
#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"zee crusher said:
"With his rings he'd win. But, seeing as how the sun doesn't wanna use his rings even against Ironman an he's has one of the best fighting styles  He's win this. Temugin I mean."

Seeing the level of powwer Iron Fist has now and the versatility he is showing now with his Iron Fist, I felt it would be a good fight.  You think Temugin would take him easily?  "
Well probably not easily. But he would give Iron fist one of the hardest fights of his life. Plus his hits can be just as dangerous able to brake holes into Ironmans armor is way big of a feat for just a regular human to do.
#5 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give the fight to Temugin. The guy hits just like his father and Danny can't take that kind of damage.

#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny survived a head on collision with a bullet train going at top speed and loaded with enough explosives to recreate Hiroshima. And he has also punched a hole in Iron man's armour before, back before he had Orson Randall's chi as well. Temugin is dangerous, but Danny is Immortal (thats right, I said it :P)

#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Danny survived a head on collision with a bullet train going at top speed and loaded with enough explosives to recreate Hiroshima. And he has also punched a hole in Iron man's armour before, back before he had Orson Randall's chi as well. Temugin is dangerous, but Danny is Immortal (thats right, I said it :P)"

The power of the Iron Fist is immortal, not the wielder. As you can see in the new series, these guys die on the regular.
#8 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

before Iron Fist's upgrade 
i would say Temugin 
his chi seems stronger 
but now, Iron Fist would beat him

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

#10 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a good fight

#11 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Temugin wins, higher durability and speed
#12 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Temugin has got the rings he's got the chance to win but without the rings he doesn't have a chance.

#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
"I think if Temugin has got the rings he's got the chance to win but without the rings he doesn't have a chance. "

yes, his rings would put him at a greater advantage to win.
#14 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:

" @PrinceIMC said:

"I think if Temugin has got the rings he's got the chance to win but without the rings he doesn't have a chance. "

yes, his rings would put him at a greater advantage to win. "
  If by greater you mean 99.99999% chance of victory then yes.
#15 Posted by Rolandthunder25 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Rings, currently Iron Fist has this (but it's a close one). With Rings Temugin takes him down...very different fight though.

#16 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist