deactivated-5a10742356699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It is taking place in a desert in which there is nothing for spiderman to cling on to, and he does not have webs either. Ironfist has all his modern powers. It is a battle in which it is pure H2H. They are both bloodlusted who would win?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a10742356699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry for that weird way the text is in.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pierpat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It is taking place in a desert in which there is nothing for spiderman to cling on to, and he does not have webs either. Ironfist has all his modern powers. It is a battle in which it is pure H2H. They are both bloodlusted who would win?

Oh, this is quite close.

Even with no webbing, i'd give this to spidy due to superior speed and spider-sense.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I think Iron Fist can win.Spider-man has his spider-sense and superior speed but Iron Fist can tie things up.If he stays close to Spider-Man and doesn't go too far from him he can win.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By schillenger420

This is one of the closer Spiderman fights i'v seen, Kudo's to the OP for setting up the rules that way. The fanboy in me says it still goes to the Spider. He has a very unique style of fighting, still has his spider sense, strength, agility, speed, reaction time, and above all intelligence. Even without webs he'll still be all over the place so I give him the majority. One question though, is this like the Sahara desert with sand dunes and such, or more like hard scrabble, scrub brush, not a tree in sight type desert? Just a formality probably but if they're fighting in ankle-deep sand, while in theory it slows them down equally it should cut down on Spideys acrobatics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a10742356699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think Spider-Sense is a big advantage unless swayed.

Kuzman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kuzman123

I vote for Spidey, if he can land one good blow its over, but same goes for Iron fist with that chi. Since spider man is superior in almost every way I give him the win....

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The OP says it's pure h2h between them two, so spider-man has no powers? I was gonna say that it would be an okay battle but I realised that spider-mans way of the spider only works with his powers, so this is a stomp for the iron fist.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TifaLockhart

I assumed hand to hand meant no weapons. If that's not the case, Danny wins.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By schillenger420

@14nc3 said:

The OP says it's pure h2h between them two, so spider-man has no powers? I was gonna say that it would be an okay battle but I realised that spider-mans way of the spider only works with his powers, so this is a stomp for the iron fist.

Just because its straight H2H doesn't mean Spidey has no powers. He has no webs, and given the setting nothing to stick to, but too my knowledge (I'm not the op) all his other powers still apply. Otherwise you have a martial arts master against a powerless Peter Parker in the desert and that's not even a fight.

I assumed hand to hand meant no weapons. If that's not the case, Danny wins.

The op specifically states pure H2H so a no weapons battle is a reasonable assumption. Even if that's not the case how does Iron Fist get past Spidermans advantages.... mainly a Spider-Sense that in this scenario may as well be precog, and the speed/agility/reaction time to make it useful? I'm not saying Iron Fist can't win.... it's just not that likely.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

A good case for Danny can be made. Bloodlusted both of them have a pretty good chance. I'm going with Spider-man simply because hr seems to function longer at a high level than Danny. Ie: Danny has good speed feats but they seem to be in short bursts where as Spider-man can consistently hold a high level of speed indefinitely.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By laflux

@strider92 said:

A good case for Danny can be made. Bloodlusted both of them have a pretty good chance. I'm going with Spider-man simply because hr seems to function longer at a high level than Danny. Ie: Danny has good speed feats but they seem to be in short bursts where as Spider-man can consistently hold a high level of speed indefinitely.

Yeah but wasn't the whole point of Iron Fist studying from the Book of the Iron Fist was so that he could use his Chi for longer periods of time?

Edit- I wonder how Peter would react to a hypnotic fist?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992
@laflux said:

Yeah but wasn't the whole point of Iron Fist studying from the Book of the Iron Fist was so that he could use his Chi for longer periods of time?

Longer being the key-word not indefinitely.

@laflux said:

Edit- I wonder how Peter would react to a hypnotic fist?

That exists -.o? lol

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92:

Yeah, he used it to calm down a load of mad people in a crowd. Spider-Man asked how long did that move take to master, and Danny was like 8 years. Shame he doesn't use it more often :(

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: So its not something he'd resort to in a confrontation.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux

@strider92: Na, its not something he uses. Kinda like Thor's Matter Manipulation.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: Or Spider-man's spider-sense when Slott is writing!

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But but, Slott wrote the best squirrel girl.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 14NC3

@schillenger420:

The OP says 'pure h2h' so I thought you meant it was just their hand to hand skill and nothing else, so you can see my confusion. Anyways....

This is a close and good fight cause both can one shot each other and spider-man has no webbing but then again spidey has superior stats what with his superior strength, speed and agility plus way of the spider. Iron fist barely has the speed to keep up with spider-man, and has the skill and striking power to make up for that, but I doubt Danny will be able to tag Peter with his iron fist.

Heres some scans of the way of the spider if you're un-familiar with it: (Starting right to left) Here he is stalemating julia carpenter someone who can see the future and has spider powers, Impressive page of spider-man training with shang chi the way of the spider (both of these are without his spider-sense), and easily beating spider-woman with just the way of the spider even though she beat him h2h before. (btw there are more showings, not bothered to find the rest atm)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By laflux

@laflux: Or Spider-man's spider-sense when Slott is writing!

Be careful, Slott is now certified flame bait material >.> <.<

But but, Slott wrote the best squirrel girl.

That he did :)

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3: Thanks for the scan. I'm aware that Spiderman trained in an actual fighting style but I never saw the scans.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CalebHara

Iron Fist his speed is almost equal to Peters. He has superior martial skill/abilities. When bloodlusted, he only needs to land one hit.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 14NC3

@schillenger420:

You're welcome ^^

And even before he had the martial art spider-man would have a good chance against iron fist cause his fighting style before was on the high end of marvel earth.

robertpaulson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By robertpaulson

Current IF vs current spidy is stalemate 5/5 Danny can chi up to match or surpass slightly SMs speed, agility and overall strength and then definitely has the harder hit. But the kicker is Spider-mans reflexes to danger even as fast as Danny can make himself he has mentioned that he doesn't think he could Iron "Fist" him because he seems to have a form a precognition ( doesn't know about the spidy sense). But Danny has already sized him up, it's just what fighters do. Other than not being able to one shot Spidy, IF hasn't mentioned any other concern. I think it's possibility for IF to hypnotic fist Spidy but Spider sense will probly snap Peter out of it the second IF tries to hit him. And spider man won't be able to hit a chi augmented IF because everything about him will be supernaturally augmented standard rules or even mutant rules for exhaustion don't have part here. In one v one right Iron fist for the most parts trumps most comers because he's all about focus, think Green Lantern focus, physically a beast by human standards but then throw in chi, it's really mind over matter there. Hell Danny once created a chi Dragon construct to extend the reach of his punch. The only reason why that didn't work is because it was against the one Dragon chi eating Demon that has hunted and Killed Iron Fists by their 33rd birthdays, and Danny still eventually won against that. So stalemate, I know spidy is fast strong and durable but not as fast strong or as durable as IF can be but Spider sense is super natural in itself so they balance each other out IMO.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist his speed is almost equal to Peters. He has superior martial skill/abilities. When bloodlusted, he only needs to land one hit.

I say Iron Fist.

Wouldn't he be able to make himself faster than Spiderman?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins in a fight that is as close as you can get it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By reaverlation

Peter

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...how does this thread have 100k views?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cdiddyman911

Iron Fist can take more than 1 strike from Peter while Peter cant take a shot from Danny. Plus Danny has showed to know be spider man speed(or near it). Plus Danny's H2H>>>>>>Peter's. So Danny should definitely win.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter, Iron Fist has admitted that he can't get around the Spidersense

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 106me

@i_like_swords: If views count as the number of times a thread was visited from ANYONE (members and non members alike), then my guess is a lot of people who are not members are looking this battle up and are coming across this specific thread.

Eerie, isn't it? As if we are being watched... 0_0

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist. He knows spidey has spider sense. He could come up with a way to trick it.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers