#1 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

IF can use chi

Scarlet Spider has his cloaking capabilities

They fight in an abandoned zoo through any of the enclosures.

Rd1. Morals on ( like kaine has any)

Rd2. Morals off

#2 Posted by Nefarious (18648 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Kaine doesn't resort to H2H against Iron Fist, he wins both rounds. 

#3 Posted by Dredeuced (5320 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny gives him a damn, damn good fight, but Kaine takes it through general superiority.

#4 Posted by Wyldsong (5108 posts) - - Show Bio

Argh...I love both of these guys...IF and his chi is no joke, but I'll back Kaine for now unless I can think of a reason for IF to win. Now we just need IF to show back up in Marvel at some point...

#5 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

fist for 2

#6 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

We already said Spidey can beat IF so why this?

#7 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Kaine has a different fighting style than peter and if far more likely to try to absorb damage rather than dodge it. he also has not spider sense the help him. and last but not least i was pretty bored lol

#8 Posted by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

#9 Posted by Dredeuced (5320 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

We already said Spidey can beat IF so why this?

Spidey dodges more actively than Kaine. Kaine would most certainly tank some hits from IF, which is why he would struggle more. Even then it's not like IF is a pushover for Spidey.

#10 Posted by Hyperlight (5436 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Kaine ( probably)

2.IF

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (12488 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1-Kaine

Round 2- Could go either way

#12 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for explaining but IMO Kaine Wins

#13 Posted by mightypug78 (338 posts) - - Show Bio

kaine all the way

#14 Posted by henryarguelles73 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Iron Fist both rounds. I don't think Kaine is the kind to fight long-range, and it's that attitude that puts him way too close against arguably the best martial artist in Marvel.

#15 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to bump this very old thread, simply to state the following.

Round 1: Kaine

Round 2: iron Fist

That is all, thank you for reading this very informative message.

#16 Edited by New_World_Order (12488 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to bump this very old thread, simply to state the following.

Round 1: Kaine

Round 2: iron Fist

That is all, thank you for reading this very informative message.

#17 Posted by Stefano (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: very tough fight but i think Iron fist takes it. Danny superior fighting skills and his chi augmenting, that pushes his physical and mental capabilities to superhuman levels, should be enough to compensate for Kaine’s physical superiority. IF should also be able to dodge web attacks (since he can casually dodge gun fire) and he can fire his own range attacks. Danny can also use the chi to heal his body if needed and to heighten his awareness and senses to help him predicts attacks, helping him counter the stealth suit. A major factor against Kaine is his lack of spidersence.

Round 2: Iron Fist would definitely win. Besides all the reasons stated for round 1 there is the fact that Kaine is already violent so his behavior would not change as much from round 1 and 2. On the other hand Danny would be using his Iron fist to its limit. A single punch could incapacitate Kaine or at least seriously injure him. His IF is powerful enough to hurt Skaar and punch through a helicarrier.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16092 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Kaine. His superior stats and laxed morals will mean he is far more likely to take Danny before he gets serious.

Round 2: Stalemate. In this case its who lands the first hit as they can both 1-shot each other.