Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

VS

No prep no long range blast for iron fist just straight up   fight takes place in russia to the death
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida
@slacker the hacker: Scar?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By daak1212
@Ferro Vida said:
" @slacker the hacker: Scar? "

From Fullmetal Alchemist
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite

Iron Fist should take the majority as long as he avoids getting hit by Scar.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Undergroundgod

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida
@daak1212: Gotcha. Any feats?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hellos

What did Scar ever do to Slacker to deserve the beating hes about to get at the hands of Iron Fist?
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos said:
"What did Scar ever do to Slacker to deserve the beating hes about to get at the hands of Iron Fist? "

Easy i just watched full metal and your name is cool
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Undergroundgod:
Any reason why he wins
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Hellos:
I don't know about that, Iron Fist is not the type to show me, that he can go without being struck, Iron Fist is hit alot, and 9 times out of 10 he can take it... Scar is that 10, if he hits Iron Fist it is over. Iron Fist brains all over the place.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Undergroundgod: Is that a fact? He's exceptionally agile and able to avoid projectiles (bullets and arrows) coming at him from dozens of people at once without being hit. He avoided fully automatic gunfire while moving right at the gun man. It sounds to me like you're underestimating Danny.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Ferro Vida:
Not at all. I am just saying unless he knows what Scar can do with that right arm of his, he would not know he has to avoid Scars attacks, Iron Fist would most likely look at Scars attacks as slow and not a huge threat. All Scar has to do is touch flesh, and it gets very messy. I could see Iron Fist opening a can of whoop ass on Scar, I can also see Scar taking it faking that he was down, and when Danny grabs him to finish him off... Scar just grabs his Arm, or Chest or Face in a mannor that would make Danny think he was just struggling, and then SPLAT! It is over as Scar is covored in Danny chunks, Scar knows how to use his power effectively. And Danny has never seen anything like it before.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Undergroundgod:  I don't see the fight going that way at all. Maybe if Iron Fist were as cocky as Daken, but he isn't. Classic IF was able to take down the Thing and Luke Cage with one punch, and current took the Helicarrier out of the sky. He can kill Scar with one punch, and if there is one thing I've seen from Immortal Iron Fist it is that Danny has no problem with killing his enemies.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Ferro Vida:
Yeah, and Scar is used to fighting and Killing people who have way more power then he does, he is very creative with his one power. All Scar has to do if touch Iron Fist, and he is dead. Scar has walked right up to people made small talk, and then bam grabed their head and SPLAT! And the OP says IF has to fight within rang of Scars attack. Sure IF could one shot him, I just don't think he would right of the bat with a guy like Scar who appears to be well average nothing really to sweat about. Iron Fist does like to fight, not just kill, where is the thrill it that. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Ferro Vida: Yeah, and Scar is used to fighting and Killing people who have way more power then he does, he is very creative with his one power. All Scar has to do if touch Iron Fist, and he is dead. Scar has walked right up to people made small talk, and then bam grabed their head and SPLAT! And the OP says IF has to fight within rang of Scars attack. Sure IF could one shot him, I just don't think he would right of the bat with a guy like Scar who appears to be well average nothing really to sweat about. Iron Fist does like to fight, not just kill, where is the thrill it that.  "
That's a big IF.

For your scenario to work we would need to assume that Danny doesn't know he's supposed to fight this guy, in which case you would also need to assume that Scar doesn't know it's a fight either in order to be fair, making the whole thread moot.

Iron Fist is far faster and more agile then Scar, and he is not one to underestimate his enemies. All your argument is telling me is that you haven't read much of Iron Fist.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Iron Fist. He's a better fighter, more nerve control and more speed and power than Scar does.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Ferro Vida said:
" @daak1212: Gotcha. Any feats? "
Scar's pretty durable (he ends up taking quite a bit of damage without much effect in FMA) and he has the ability to destroy anything he touches. He's dangerous, but Iron Fist should be able to dodge him and take him down with some chi powers.