Iron Fist has his Agmotto power up

no phenoix force

morals on

ko elmination or bfr

who wins?

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Danny.

#3 Posted by Army2442 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Is a close fight, I saw that everyone thought that Iron Fist vs Thing was a clear win for Iorn Fist.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (21732 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps....

#5 Posted by Army2442 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Hulk stomps....

I dont see how as Iron Fist can hut colossus ans Iron Man so if hits hard early on he can ko hulk if hes lucky.

#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Army2442 said:

@Illuminatus: Is a close fight, I saw that everyone thought that Iron Fist vs Thing was a clear win for Iorn Fist.

Eh, Iron Fist recently decimated Skaar with a single punch, as well as Ragnarok. 
#7 Posted by jashro44 (21732 posts) - - Show Bio
@Army2442 said:

@jashro44 said:

Hulk stomps....

I dont see how as Iron Fist can hut colossus ans Iron Man so if hits hard early on he can ko hulk if hes lucky.

No he can't Hulk has taken punches from people who hit harder then that. Savage hulk threw fing fang foom to the moon.  He kills danny with a thunder clap and he is not getting koed here.

@Illuminatus
Skaar isn't as powerful as the hulk without the old power which he wasn't using when iron fist punched skaar (areas was able to engage skaar in a sword fight when he wasn't using the old power) and was he even koed? Same for ragnarok. He is a clone of thor not the actual thor. Can you prove he was as powerful as the real deal? 
#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said: 
@Illuminatus: Skaar isn't as powerful as the hulk without the old power which he wasn't using when iron fist punched skaar (areas was able to engage skaar in a sword fight when he wasn't using the old power) and was he even koed? Same for ragnarok. He is a clone of thor not the actual thor. Can you prove he was as powerful as the real deal? 
Yes, I know Skaar isn't on his father's level, but it still doesn't change the fact that Skaar and Savage Hulk have a similar fighting style. And yes, Danny sent Skaar flying with a single punch and he was out cold. And no, he's not on Thor's level, but again: it is still an impressive feat for Iron Fist.
#9 Posted by SlimJ87D (9930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442: What Agamotto power up? He's performed almost all his feats or similar before those events. I don't think it has done anything for him.

#10 Edited by SlimJ87D (9930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@jashro44 said:
@Illuminatus: Skaar isn't as powerful as the hulk without the old power which he wasn't using when iron fist punched skaar (areas was able to engage skaar in a sword fight when he wasn't using the old power) and was he even koed? Same for ragnarok. He is a clone of thor not the actual thor. Can you prove he was as powerful as the real deal?
Yes, I know Skaar isn't on his father's level, but it still doesn't change the fact that Skaar and Savage Hulk have a similar fighting style. And yes, Danny sent Skaar flying with a single punch and he was out cold. And no, he's not on Thor's level, but again: it is still an impressive feat for Iron Fist.

I don't think Skaar got knocked out. Besides, he was secretly an Avenger under cover working for Steve Rogers. He wasn't truly fighting the Avengers, who knows if he held back or just pretended to be knocked out etc.

Right after he screamed "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"

#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: Danny sent him flying right into that faux-SpiderMan guy and the two weren't seen for the rest of the fight, and I'm pretty sure that was before the reveal that Skaar was even working for Steve in the first place.
#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Hulk stomps....
#13 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6357 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@jashro44 said:
@Illuminatus: Skaar isn't as powerful as the hulk without the old power which he wasn't using when iron fist punched skaar (areas was able to engage skaar in a sword fight when he wasn't using the old power) and was he even koed? Same for ragnarok. He is a clone of thor not the actual thor. Can you prove he was as powerful as the real deal?

Important to note that Ragnarok was stabbed through the throat, arms and chest numerous times by Wolverine before the KO punch. And we do not see the aftermath of that punch. Was he even KO'd? For all we know, it was a win via BFR and the New Avengers got the hell out of dodge.

Wolverine definitely softened Rags up.

#14 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6357 posts) - - Show Bio

That said, Rand is showing some class 100 power in the Iron Fist these days. Those blows, coupled with his speed, precision and skill ... could really spell trouble for the Hulk.

Still not enough IMHO to deal with the massive area of effect damage the Savage Hulk could muster. Danny is like a frail lil flower. One rock drops on it and it goes scrunch. He'sa helluva nuke to be sure ... but one made out of paper. Nothing to suggest he would avoid Hulk any longer than, say, Wolverine does who is very near as skill in martial arts as Danny (though hasn't evidenced the same avoidance admittedly - principally cuz he doesn't have to. Logan ain't no paper house.).

Difference is, Logan doesn't go scrunch. Danny does.

Savage Hulk should win.

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#16 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#17 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (21732 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@jashro44 said: 
@Illuminatus: Skaar isn't as powerful as the hulk without the old power which he wasn't using when iron fist punched skaar (areas was able to engage skaar in a sword fight when he wasn't using the old power) and was he even koed? Same for ragnarok. He is a clone of thor not the actual thor. Can you prove he was as powerful as the real deal? 
Yes but hulk is a lot stronger and a lot more durable then skaar. He can endure whatever danny dishes out. He has taken hits from people like silver surfer, thor, krypto man, a weakened gladiator, and other various people who his a lot harder then danny. Even holding back those people still hit much harder. And I don't think punching ragnarok out is enough to say he can take the hulk.  It will take a lot for danny to punch the hulk out and this is assuming he does so before hulk does area damage with a thunder clap or before he connects once.
#19 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Savage Hulk alot weaker then other versions or somthing? because if not im going to say Hulk.

#20 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII: Yeah, I forgot about Logan tenderizing Ragnarok. 

@jashro44 said:
Yes but hulk is a lot stronger and a lot more durable then skaar. He can endure whatever danny dishes out. He has taken hits from people like silver surfer, thor, krypto man, a weakened gladiator, and other various people who his a lot harder then danny. Even holding back those people still hit much harder. And I don't think punching ragnarok out is enough to say he can take the hulk.  It will take a lot for danny to punch the hulk out and this is assuming he does so before hulk does area damage with a thunder clap or before he connects once.
I'm not saying that Hulk isn't stronger; I already acknowledged that he is. I'm just saying that here is a possibility of Danny coming out victorious.
#21 Posted by Kinasin_ (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@jashro44 said:

Hulk stomps....
#22 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

I think IF can hurt Savage Hulk, but KO? Probably not. Although he has had some impressive showings, (Rag is no Thor, but still NO slouch), I still think Hulk would take it.

#23 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk already fought the entire avengers including Iron Fist , dont see how Iron fist could alone beat him.

#24 Posted by terry2012 (5213 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: What he said. Hey check out my new battle threads

#25 Posted by Army2442 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Savage Hulk already fought the entire avengers including Iron Fist , dont see how Iron fist could alone beat him.

Iron Fist has gottent a power up recently though.

#26 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

What is different about Danny with the Agamotto powerup?

#27 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

@Killemall said:

Iron Fist has gottent a power up recently though.

to be honest so has hulk, not an official power boost but Hulk, in every incarnation post 2006 (thanks to the popular World War Hulk) seem to have gotten a lot stronger.

#28 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

My heart says Danny,but my logic says Hulk.

#29 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

That said, Rand is showing some class 100 power in the Iron Fist these days. Those blows, coupled with his speed, precision and skill ... could really spell trouble for the Hulk.

Still not enough IMHO to deal with the massive area of effect damage the Savage Hulk could muster. Danny is like a frail lil flower. One rock drops on it and it goes scrunch. He'sa helluva nuke to be sure ... but one made out of paper. Nothing to suggest he would avoid Hulk any longer than, say, Wolverine does who is very near as skill in martial arts as Danny (though hasn't evidenced the same avoidance admittedly - principally cuz he doesn't have to. Logan ain't no paper house.).

Difference is, Logan doesn't go scrunch. Danny does.

Savage Hulk should win.

This

#30 Posted by SlimJ87D (9930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@SlimJ87D: Danny sent him flying right into that faux-SpiderMan guy and the two weren't seen for the rest of the fight, and I'm pretty sure that was before the reveal that Skaar was even working for Steve in the first place.

This is probably late, but I haven't logged on for awhile. Besides Bendis series really sucking, even though Skaar was revealed to be working for Steve he was working for Steve long before the events of him fighting the New Avengers happened. That makes it kind of ambiguous as to what really happen or if he was even trying to fight his own teammates (future teammates). We really won't know if Skaar chose to stay down or if he was really knocked out cold.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hulk.

#32 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with Iron Fist. He can augment his speed which would make the wolverine example moot. Plus he is not such a delicate flower as some have suggested as he survived the explosion caused by him destroying a SPEEDING TRAIN. I'm guessing he was able to augment his durability as well with his chi. Danny is pretty bad ass lately. 

#33 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny has the same chances Wolverine does.

#34 Posted by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny scores a hit, Hulk gets mad enough to shrug off any subsequent blows, and then turns Danny into goo. Can't imagine anyone would seriously give Iron Fist a chance in hell here.

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stronger said:

No he doesn't...what are you talking about?
#36 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Stronger said:

No he doesn't...what are you talking about?

If Logan has any chances with Savage Hulk,why not Danny?

#37 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is too durable, he will score a hit and that will be it.

#38 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger because Danny isn't nearly as durable as Logan? Not that Logan is beating Hulk, either.

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:
@Stronger because Danny isn't nearly as durable as Logan? Not that Logan is beating Hulk, either.
What he said.
#40 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to start this after going through some Iron Fist comics...and I say Iron Fist, but not physically. Danny can use his chi now in ways he never could...and I can see him channeling his chi into the Hulk, CALMING the Hulk down, and effectively beating him. Danny wins this fight by not fighting at all.

#41 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW,,,too strong too durable

#42 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's thunder clap should knock out Iron Fist. Hulk is tanking whatever IF can dish and more. Hulk wins 10/10.

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk,

#44 Posted by Tone702 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the problem is that too many ppl are thinking of Hulk as WWH or a stronger version. Savage Hulk is kind of stupid and not as strong. Danny has dodged bullets at point blank range. He can easily dodge Hulk's attack with a combination of skill (his martial arts) speed (using his chi) and his agility. With his power upgrade, he can not only hurt the hulk, but use his chi more frequently than in the past meaning he has the offensive potential to hurt him and possibly ko him. Heck, classic Havok KO'ed the Savage Hulk and so did classic Namor so it isn't too far fetched that current Iron Fist could.

#45 Posted by SlimJ87D (9930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tone702: I think Spider-man is a much better dodger than IF specially since he has pre-cognition.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tone702 said:

I think the problem is that too many ppl are thinking of Hulk as WWH or a stronger version. Savage Hulk is kind of stupid and not as strong. Danny has dodged bullets at point blank range. He can easily dodge Hulk's attack with a combination of skill (his martial arts) speed (using his chi) and his agility. With his power upgrade, he can not only hurt the hulk, but use his chi more frequently than in the past meaning he has the offensive potential to hurt him and possibly ko him. Heck, classic Havok KO'ed the Savage Hulk and so did classic Namor so it isn't too far fetched that current Iron Fist could.

I don't think that's a problem at all. Savage Hulk is and always will be stronger than Iron Fist. His lack of intellect and strength in comparison to World War Hulk isn't really relevant considering how many beings more powerful than Iron Fist have been completely destroyed by him. Danny could dodge Hulk's punches but he can't dodge a thunderclap, and I don't think Danny could take an attack of that level. This is an attack that has dissipated tornados.I don't think Danny is strong enough to hurt Savage Hulk, stronger characters have failed. Also comparing what happened between Havok and Hulk to what COULD happen between Hulk and Iron Fist is ridiculous considering the huge differences between characters, also considering that Havok KO'd an older,weaker version of Savage Hulk than the current.
#47 Posted by XiiX (8262 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#48 Posted by Bossmonster (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to say that Danny will certainly win, but I believe if it comes down to BFR or KO he can certainly has a chance.

#49 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#50 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk claps