#1 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist vs Nightwing

First Round 1/3 chi

Second 2/3 chi

Third Round Full chi

#2 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Night wing first round iron fist 2&3 IMO

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (39190 posts) - - Show Bio

Rand is more skilled than Grayson. He should take all 3.

Staff Online
#4 Posted by Saren (25569 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist for all three.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny boy wins all three

Nightwing isnt as skilled as Danny.

Its actually conceivable that Danny could beat nightwing without chi at all..

I obviously like nightwing but Danny boy outdoes him.

#6 Posted by Pwok21 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist takes all three.

He could give Bats a run for his money.

#7 Posted by Le_Piaf (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist easily.Pretty much superior in everything.

#8 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing takes round 1

Danny takes round 3

If Dick uses gadgets he can take round 2.If not,then IF wins

This isn't a stomp at all.

#9 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Nightwing has full access to gadgets and everything, he could win round 1 and MIGHT have a shot at 2. Iron Fist dominates round 3 though.

#10 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist Wins

#11 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist with 0/3 Chi would still win this. 
 
...probably.

#12 Posted by BigCimmerian (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist one shots him.

#13 Edited by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

what about iron fist vs Batman? he has nervous system contol and super chi healing

Captain America?

Spiderman?

black Widow?

#14 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (39190 posts) - - Show Bio

@Broman_1412: All of those threads exist.

Staff Online
#16 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like i'm late...lol, but I agree with the majority here that Danny should win all three rounds.

#17 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick has the equipment? If so then have more possibilities, since it has various gadgets, including ultrasonic devices, explosives, gas, bolas, electrified a suit, with electric shock batons. Dick is practically a metahuman in speed and agility.

IMHO: The first two rounds, Dick can win them perfectly. The third is less likely.

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20120 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Rand is more skilled than Grayson. He should take all 3.

#19 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, if Dick has access to its equipment, Iron Fist can't win all three rounds. We objectives.

#20 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing can take the first round with gear 6/4. Iron Fist would likely take the next 2. 6/4 and 7/3, respectively.

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Rand is more skilled than Grayson. He should take all 3.

#22 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even fair. For Nightwing

#23 Posted by Nihonzaki (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

This isn't even fair. For Nightwing

#24 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist will be too much for the boy

#25 Edited by beatboks1 (7087 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Rand is more skilled than Grayson. He should take all 3.

@CitizenBane said:

Iron Fist for all three.

@Le_Piaf said:

Iron Fist easily.Pretty much superior in everything.

This ^ ^

@KMART4455 said:

Danny boy wins all three

Nightwing isnt as skilled as Danny.

Its actually conceivable that Danny could beat nightwing without chi at all..

I obviously like nightwing but Danny boy outdoes him.

It's a damn site more than conceivable, it's a fact.

@Alexander505 said:

Dick has the equipment? If so then have more possibilities, since it has various gadgets, including ultrasonic devices, explosives, gas, bolas, electrified a suit, with electric shock batons. Dick is practically a metahuman in speed and agility.

IMHO: The first two rounds, Dick can win them perfectly. The third is less likely.

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I think if Nightwing has full access to gadgets and everything, he could win round 1 and MIGHT have a shot at 2. Iron Fist dominates round 3 though.

@Alexander505 said:

Guys, if Dick has access to its equipment, Iron Fist can't win all three rounds. We objectives.

Never read Immortal Iron Fist HUH ?? In that without Chi fighting WEEKS on end in rotation (barely rested and not in any way healed from last battle) Danny kicks the crap out of monsters that would make Grayson soil himself in f ear.

Online
#26 Posted by Gritterr (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

This isn't even fair. For Nightwing

#27 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

Iron Fist takes all three.

He could give Bats a run for his money.

but he can't beat bats

#28 Edited by Gritterr (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@Pwok21 said:

Iron Fist takes all three.

He could give Bats a run for his money.

but he can't beat bats

Are you Serious? Without Chi Iron Fist takes at least 6/10 From Bats. With Chi.............

#29 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr: you are tripping batman is the better hand to hand combatant if Iron fist can't beat black panther or cap in hand to hand then he can't beat batman

#30 Posted by Gritterr (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@Gritterr: you are tripping batman is the better hand to hand combatant if Iron fist can't beat black panther or cap in hand to hand then he can't beat batman

Everybody you named beats batman

#31 Posted by Sovereign Son (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: soil himself in fear is a bit far...maybe saying something witty then die, but not soil himself....:p

#32 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr: no they don't you just don't know bats thats your problem i am smart and i think bats can beat cap and black panther

#33 Posted by Gritterr (489 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@Gritterr: no they don't you just don't know bats thats your problem i am smart and i think bats can beat cap and black panther

Fair Enough

#34 Edited by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr: do if you study bats then you will know he can beat them both he is a better fighter then both

#35 Posted by beatboks1 (7087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sovereign Son said:

@beatboks1: soil himself in fear is a bit far...maybe saying something witty then die, but not soil himself....:p

OK maybe that was pushing a bit, let's just say that there's no way Grayson on his best day with his best gear is getting half as far as Danny got through that gauntlet in the Eighth City. Not unless he's added a nuke to his gear I'm not aware of

Online
#36 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@Sovereign Son said:

@beatboks1: soil himself in fear is a bit far...maybe saying something witty then die, but not soil himself....:p

OK maybe that was pushing a bit, let's just say that there's no way Grayson on his best day with his best gear is getting half as far as Danny got through that gauntlet in the Eighth City. Not unless he's added a nuke to his gear I'm not aware of

agreed

#37 Posted by Pwok21 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger:

Iron Fist without Chi beats Bats without Gadgets.

Iron Fist with Chi beats Bats WITH Gadgets.

He is a superior martial artist to Batman. Batman could beat Black Panther and Cap but Iron Fist has so many tools in his arsenal: Drunken Style (that not even telepaths can predict), Hypnosis Fists, Ranged Attacks and so much more.

#38 Posted by Sovereign Son (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@Sovereign Son said:

@beatboks1: soil himself in fear is a bit far...maybe saying something witty then die, but not soil himself....:p

OK maybe that was pushing a bit, let's just say that there's no way Grayson on his best day with his best gear is getting half as far as Danny got through that gauntlet in the Eighth City. Not unless he's added a nuke to his gear I'm not aware of

Totally agree, I think Grayson would be hard pressed to pull off half of Danny's feats, even with his tech. Immortal Iron Fist was an amazing read, it's just a shame that Iron Fist is not pushed as much as he should be.

#39 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: none of this is true Iron fist got his butt handed to him by cap but you say he is superior to bats

#40 Posted by Pwok21 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger:

Batarangs won't work as he is a bullet timer and has superior training.

When has Cap beaten Iron Fist? They were on the same side during Civil War so unless you have scans then I will disregard that statement.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iron-fist-vs-batman-h2h/645275/? - This thread pretty clearly states who is the better martial artist between Bats and Danny, and look at the general consensus. This isn't even current Danny who is even stronger, with Healing Factor and even more knowledge over his power.

#41 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

ok

#42 Edited by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is far above Dick in skill. He has taken on characters that are far superior to Dick.

#43 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way

#44 Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

Full chi? Who do you think Nightwing is, Batman with prep?

#45 Posted by Jacthripper (2446 posts) - - Show Bio

^lol

IRON FIST ALL ROUNDS

#46 Posted by darkseid1006 (2496 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironfist is more skilled than Nightwing

He wins all rounds

#47 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5346 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist sweeps