angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By angryvigilante
No Caption Provided
Fight takes place out of water, in a amusement park. 
No prep, win by K.O or death.
Namor: The First Mutant #1
Namor: The First Mutant #1
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FLCL1

i would like to say namor...

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Namor....

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MzombieX

Namor, wether or not, in or out of water is still Namor when it comes down to it ...
Of course his power is increased even further above and beyond when he is in his element, but he is a Human/Atlantean Mutant hybrid. He is still Amphibious. 
Also if he happens to be wearing his "Black Uniform Gear" in this fight, designed by Reed Richards, he is at peak hydrated performance for 24 hours as if he hadn't even left the ocean. 

Either way, Namor is far too powerful for the Iron Fist. The Sub-Mariner can still hold his own with Hercules out of water or actually be his superior in water. 
A Namor who is out of water can still pick up a tank with one hand and hurl it into the upper reaches of Earth's atmosphere and cleave a plane in half with accuracy,
as well as snap the bands of Cytorrak, that bind the universe together. He's even caused Apocalypse to reconsider the logic of doing battle with Namor and flee from him in a fight.
If Iron Fist could take this fight, next I'll be hearing about how he could stomp Hercules, the Hulk, and Thor. 

Not only that, but the scenario in this fight leaves the opening of "to the death" ...  An enraged and arrogant Namor with his temper and without morals would rip Danny's body in half without a second thought. 
He has greater speed, strength, and durability. He can take a strike from Mjolnir and has even tanked a small nuclear device. He also is no slouch in the fighting skill department himself. 
He is a SH'VK TAH master of the Atlantean combat arts and has shown skill in battle beyond just brute strength, enough to outclass Captain America ... although the physical advantage helps.
The Avenging Son takes this fight without hesitation or question.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

Iron Fist may be able to catch bullets and crack a helicarrier in half with his chi boosting his abilities but Namor can do these things with his base stats. I think Namor wins.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silver2467

I may say Namor. Iron Fist has ridiculous striking power, striking speed, reflexes, etc. But Namor simply has greater physical attributes, overall. In general, he is just more powerful. He also has a wider range of abilities, although he tends to simply use his physical power. All in all, I would say Namor should win. 

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mattek

Namor wins.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore

I'm waiting till Morph comes in and see what he says. He's the most knowledgeable on IF as far as I know.

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By ReverseNegative

Namor

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MzombieX

Now granted, it's nice to see that everyone views this as a victory for Namor, but why the speculation? 
I see posts like; 
Namor ... dot dot dot 
I would "like" to say Namor ... 
I may say Namor ... all in all 
I think Namor wins. 
and I'm waiting till Morph comes in and see what he says. 

Should there really even be a doubt that Namor would take this? Iron Fist is a cool character and all, I love the guy don't get me wrong, but when did he move into the class with Marvel's mightiest?
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mandarink

If Iron fist hits him with the same force he used the smash the hell carrier then he is taking Namor down. He can take a few hits from Namor as well

pinchpaker29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pinchpaker29

Is Namor just gotten directly out of water? If so then Namor... If the fight lasts longer out of water then it tends to sway toward iron Fist's favor, but knowing the way Namor fights I doubt that he'll even let Iron Fist complete his kung fu kata before he starts tearing off limbs! :D AND it would take a quite some time before Namor gets weakened enough to be brought down to Iron Fist's level...

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mandarink
@pinchpaker29 said:
" Is Namor just gotten directly out of water? If so then Namor... If the fight lasts longer out of water then it tends to sway toward iron Fist's favor, but knowing the way Namor fights I doubt that he'll even let Iron Fist complete his kung fu kata before he starts tearing off limbs! :D AND it would take a quite some time before Namor gets weakened enough to be brought down to Iron Fist's level... "
Lol whats there to complete he turns his chi on and they fight, Iron fist is above human everything thanks to chi and Namor is kinda fast, but thats in throwing punches not in moving and agility espcially with a guy like Iron fist. Although Namor has a high chance of winning he can get hurt if Iron man gets that one shot. With chi its a shit load of things you can do besides throw a punch, you can fire as a blast to burn, use chi to create illusions, use chi to heal(fat cobra came back from just a head using chi) and I think temughin nearly killed living laser with chi.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ckal

Unfortunately, I think this one is going to hurt for Danny. Danny is extremely impressive, and might be able to rock him with a couple strong hits, but is really just outclassed by Namor.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Achilles.

Namor

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mandarink
@ckal said:
"  Unfortunately, I think this one is going to hurt for Danny. Danny is extremely impressive, and might be able to rock him with a couple strong hits, but is really just outclassed by Namor. "
He is outclassed, but Namor doesn't hit as hard as he does. Look at Namor and Mandarin, Mandarin hits Iron mans armor instant damage, he even knocked Iron man out once with one blow to the chest. Namor hits Iron man the only time he does damage like Mandairn is when Iron man uses an older version and Namor is under water. Namor is stronger, but Iron fist can throw a heavier blow, although not all his hits are heavy only the iron fist shots are.
pinchpaker29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pinchpaker29
@mandarink said:
" @pinchpaker29 said:
" Is Namor just gotten directly out of water? If so then Namor... If the fight lasts longer out of water then it tends to sway toward iron Fist's favor, but knowing the way Namor fights I doubt that he'll even let Iron Fist complete his kung fu kata before he starts tearing off limbs! :D AND it would take a quite some time before Namor gets weakened enough to be brought down to Iron Fist's level... "
Lol whats there to complete he turns his chi on and they fight, Iron fist is above human everything thanks to chi and Namor is kinda fast, but thats in throwing punches not in moving and agility espcially with a guy like Iron fist. Although Namor has a high chance of winning he can get hurt if Iron man gets that one shot. With chi its a shit load of things you can do besides throw a punch, you can fire as a blast to burn, use chi to create illusions, use chi to heal(fat cobra came back from just a head using chi) and I think temughin nearly killed living laser with chi. "
Buddy, I do think you have a point... but Iron Man?? :)
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mandarink
@pinchpaker29 said:
" @mandarink said:
" @pinchpaker29 said:
Lol whats there to complete he turns his chi on and they fight, Iron fist is above human everything thanks to chi and Namor is kinda fast, but thats in throwing punches not in moving and agility espcially with a guy like Iron fist. Although Namor has a high chance of winning he can get hurt if Iron man gets that one shot. With chi its a shit load of things you can do besides throw a punch, you can fire as a blast to burn, use chi to create illusions, use chi to heal(fat cobra came back from just a head using chi) and I think temughin nearly killed living laser with chi. "
Buddy, I do think you have a point... but Iron Man?? :) "
Its just to give a better idea that Namor easily out classes him but in the end Iron fist can throw a harder punch if he tries. Yeah Iron man was the best bet here lol. I would use captain america shield but Namor doesn't hit it as often.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Iron Fist because Namor sucks.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ckal
@mandarink:  If he has been out of water for a while, Danny has a much better chance.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

Namor stomp

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mandarink
@ckal said:
" @mandarink:  If he has been out of water for a while, Danny has a much better chance. "
Yeah and Danny has more skill even kung fu in real life is dangerous to just about any other fighting style lol, and Namor fighting skills are more military if anything and made for underwater battle, on land he is just going with the flow.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch

What is with the one-sided fights today?

pinchpaker29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pinchpaker29
@mandarink said:
" @pinchpaker29 said:
" @mandarink said:
" @pinchpaker29 said:
Its just to give a better idea that Namor easily out classes him but in the end Iron fist can throw a harder punch if he tries. Yeah Iron man was the best bet here lol. I would use captain america shield but Namor doesn't hit it as often. "
haha Thanks for the info then, Tony Stark must be biting his tongue right now if he was real, haha although my respect for Iron Fist has been increased a notch,  but I am still leaning a bit towards Namor on this one. I just have more confidence on his strenghts...
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mandarink
@pinchpaker29 said:
" @mandarink said:
" @pinchpaker29 said:
" @mandarink said:
" @pinchpaker29 said:
Its just to give a better idea that Namor easily out classes him but in the end Iron fist can throw a harder punch if he tries. Yeah Iron man was the best bet here lol. I would use captain america shield but Namor doesn't hit it as often. "
haha Thanks for the info then, Tony Stark must be biting his tongue right now if he was real, haha although my respect for Iron Fist has been increased a notch,  but I am still leaning a bit towards Namor on this one. I just have more confidence on his strenghts... "
Np but I know wha tyou mean, I wanna say Iron fist can win, but Namor hits pretty hard and he is pretty ruthless even if Iron fist is more skilled Namor needs less hits for the take down because he is always at his level while Iiron fist needs a second of two to through it out ther
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MzombieX
@mandarink said:
"If Iron fist hits him with the same force he used the smash the hell carrier then he is taking Namor down. He can take a few hits from Namor as well "

Namor regularly trades punches with the likes of Hulk, Hercules, and has taken shots from Mjolnir. He has held a miniature nuclear device in his hands to absorb an explosion that would level a city. 
What makes you think Iron Fist would wreck Namor with a punch if none of those elite heavy hitters can? Even out of water he does these things. 
He's hit with enough force in the past to cause tidal waves for miles that wiped out nearby islands.
He has displayed feats of strength in the past that made Collosus's mouth drop. He has demonstrated lifting over 150 -200,000 + tons. He's dropped Captain Marvel (Genis Vell) with a couple punches 
and you think Iron Fist will be able to take that? Namor can fly at speeds to keep up with Jet fighters, swim at speeds to create tsunamis, and shown reflexes to dodge sonic speeds on land.
He has the eye to hand coordination to hit a speeding Speed Demon, dead on, clear across the jaw. Andromeda has thrown a trident at an enemy and outran it on the ground to appear behind the enemy before it struck. 
Andromeda is not even close to the Atlantean physical ability or speed of Namor. It takes quite some time for Namor on land to lose some strength and even then he is miles above Iron Fist. 
He is still a hybrid Atlantean/Human and amphibious. He battles Hercules type opponents on land ... the water just makes him even stronger. This fight won't last that long. 

trading punches on land as equals with Hercules 

Tanking a miniature Nuclear device that could level a city. 

Tanking a hit from Mjolnir that leaves a crater in the Earth ... but just makes Namor annoyed and mad.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch said:
" What is with the one-sided fights today? "
Its really not that one sided. 
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mandarink

As much as I love to stay and debate I gotta go but I will say this, Namor has lost to all those people you named and he lost all the fights you posted but the first fight which was a tie thanks to water I believe, Last time I checked Thor knocked Namor out with a punch while he made it rain. Namor is stronger I never doubted that but show me a picture of Namor destroying a hellcarrier with one punch? Like I said he can take Iron fists punches but one good one will take him out.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
Its really not that one sided.  "
Namor versus IF? Yeah it is
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
Its really not that one sided.  "
Namor versus IF? Yeah it is "
Namor wins. But its really not a stomp. Danny is one of the best martial artists in the Marvel U, can destroy buildings and hellcarriers with on punch, and is very agile. Namor wins, IMO. Because Danny's durability isn't high enough to compete, but a complete stomp, no.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MzombieX
@mandarink said:
"As much as I love to stay and debate I gotta go but I will say this, Namor has lost to all those people you named and he lost all the fights you posted but the first fight which was a tie thanks to water I believe, Last time I checked Thor knocked Namor out with a punch while he made it rain. Namor is stronger I never doubted that but show me a picture of Namor destroying a hellcarrier with one punch? Like I said he can take Iron fists punches but one good one will take him out. "

Namor doesn't hit as hard as Iron Fist?!? He flies straight through aircarft carriers and planes and if he can go through a battle ship, he can go straight through a hellcarrier. 
Even on land I've seen Namor or Namora, who is equal to Namor, grab tanks ... one in each hand and shred them literally like paper.
He's knocked Wolverine unconscious with a casual right cross to the head. You can't expect me to believe that Iron Fist would take a hit like that as if it were nothing and walk away. 
Namor is easily a 75 + ton class out of water and 100 + ton class in water. Everyone has their opinion and If yours stands then it does ... but there is no way Iron Fist is not being killed in this fight as far as I'm concerned. 
Oh well I've posted more than enough already on this topic myself man. I could take it further, but personally I don't even think this fight is debateable in my opinion. <shrug>
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MzombieX
@mandarink said:

"As much as I love to stay and debate I gotta go but I will say this, Namor has lost to all those people you named and he lost all the fights you posted but the first fight which was a tie thanks to water I believe, Last time I checked Thor knocked Namor out with a punch while he made it rain. Namor is stronger I never doubted that but show me a picture of Namor destroying a hellcarrier with one punch? Like I said he can take Iron fists punches but one good one will take him out. "

By the way, he's also beaten the people I named with the exception of Thor. Either way Iron Fist wouldn't even last against those people to call it a fight. 
Just a couple examples of how hard he hits "On Land."

Namor isn't even left handed ;)
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@angryvigilante:
Can they see each other at the beginning of the fight?
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By angryvigilante
@Jake Fury: Give me your thoughts on both, a round where they can't and one where they can.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" I may say Namor. Iron Fist has ridiculous striking power, striking speed, reflexes, etc. But Namor simply has greater physical attributes, overall. In general, he is just more powerful. He also has a wider range of abilities, although he tends to simply use his physical power. All in all, I would say Namor should win.  "
Namor wins...
Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By Preacherl2k

Unless IF has gotten a massive power boost lately this should be a Namor win hands down. Namor can play with the BIG boys in Marvel, I've never seen IF do that and I'm a big fan of both of these characters! Case in point Namor was fighting multiple Nimrods at the same time in X-Men and whooping them, that's not a feat that my boy Daniel Rand could do IMO. BTW didn't Namor just recently go 1v1 with Dracula?

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@MzombieX said:
" @mandarink said:

By the way, he's also beaten the people I named with the exception of Thor. Either way Iron Fist wouldn't even last against those people to call it a fight. 
Just a couple examples of how hard he hits "On Land."

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 Namor isn't even left handed ;) "
I totally agree with you that Namor would destroy IF, but isn't that first scan from Heroes Reborn while the second is from Ultimate Fantastic Four?
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MzombieX
@texasdeathmatch: 
I totally agree with you that Namor would destroy IF, but isn't that first scan from Heroes Reborn while the second is from Ultimate Fantastic Four? 

True, they totally are. 
They weren't meant to be taken in sequence necessarily. Two separate encounters, but both are Thing getting hit by Namor with a left cross.
I just thought I'd throw them in to show some punching force ... and toss in the comment of Namor being able to hit harder with his right for the fun of it :) 
I know that Ultimates are technically out of 616 ... but when it comes down to it Namor still hits hard either way and always has.
Beast King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Beast King

The fact that someone bothered to post scans in here puzzles me..and on top of it this is two pages.Namor wins.Period.There is nothing to discuss or think about.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By difficlus
@Beast King said:
" The fact that someone bothered to post scans in here puzzles me..and on top of it this is two pages.Namor wins.Period.There is nothing to discuss or think about. "
lol
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@MzombieX said:
"   
Namor, wether or not, in or out of water is still Namor when it comes down to it ...
Of course his power is increased even further above and beyond when he is in his element, but he is a Human/Atlantean Mutant hybrid. He is still Amphibious. 
Also if he happens to be wearing his "Black Uniform Gear" in this fight, designed by Reed Richards, he is at peak hydrated performance for 24 hours as if he hadn't even left the ocean. 

Either way, Namor is far too powerful for the Iron Fist. The Sub-Mariner can still hold his own with Hercules out of water or actually be his superior in water. 
A Namor who is out of water can still pick up a tank with one hand and hurl it into the upper reaches of Earth's atmosphere and cleave a plane in half with accuracy,
as well as snap the bands of Cytorrak, that bind the universe together. He's even caused Apocalypse to reconsider the logic of doing battle with Namor and flee from him in a fight.
If Iron Fist could take this fight, next I'll be hearing about how he could stomp Hercules, the Hulk, and Thor. 

Not only that, but the scenario in this fight leaves the opening of "to the death" ...  An enraged and arrogant Namor with his temper and without morals would rip Danny's body in half without a second thought. 
He has greater speed, strength, and durability. He can take a strike from Mjolnir and has even tanked a small nuclear device. He also is no slouch in the fighting skill department himself. 
He is a SH'VK TAH master of the Atlantean combat arts and has shown skill in battle beyond just brute strength, enough to outclass Captain America ... although the physical advantage helps.
The Avenging Son takes this fight without hesitation or question.

"

do you have the scans of Apocalypse fleeing from him?
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MzombieX
@Beast King said:
"The fact that someone bothered to post scans in here puzzles me..and on top of it this is two pages.Namor wins.Period.There is nothing to discuss or think about. "

LOL, that's what I had stated from the start and would have thought ... although it seems that some people question this fight and are under the impression Namor gets his ass kcked. 
I do apologize for the scans considering ... I'll admit that I was questioning my own sanity with the fact that I even had to post them. =]
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By geraldthesloth

Namor.

Beast King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Beast King
@MzombieX said:
" @Beast King said:
"The fact that someone bothered to post scans in here puzzles me..and on top of it this is two pages.Namor wins.Period.There is nothing to discuss or think about. "
LOL, that's what I had stated from the start and would have thought ... although it seems that some people question this fight and are under the impression Namor gets his ass kcked. I do apologize for the scans considering ... I'll admit that I was questioning my own sanity with the fact that I even had to post them. =] "
You don't have to apologize for anything.As long as you know Namor wins..that's all that matters.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Just to be difficult.

I kid....
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this is nearly as one sided as you guys are making it out to me. 

Namor can fly sure, but outside of what, two examples, of using elektrical attacks decades ago he doesn't have any sort of viable ranged option.  Submariner is primarlily a melee fighter, outside of throwing shit - which, let's be honest,  isn't likely to be effective - he needs to fight Danny in melee range. Danny easily has the skill and the speed to avoid Namor's attacks while landing his own. Now one, two at the most, clean punches from Namor will put Danny down for the count, but I don't think it is entirely unlikely that Iron Fist could pelt Namor with enough Iron Fists to win the fight before the Avenging Son lands a solid blow.

I still give Namor odds of winning, but it's not a one sided fight or an easy win. A full on Iron Fist rabbit punch to the back of the skull at the base of the neck, throat, or kidneys could easily give Iron Fist an instant win, and that is just considering brute force and not what what Danny is capable with pressure points and finese.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MzombieX
@Thor's hammmer: 
do you have the scans of Apocalypse fleeing from him? 

Yeah I do actually (Thor's hammer.) I'll post em if you're interested.
It is of a recently hydrated Namor though and It's a brief fight as well.
Although I admit it's kind of silly to think that Apocalypse wouldn't have enough knowledge of Namor to know that introducing him to water would have this effect. 
"Years of planning ... ruined by an unforseen element! ... Unforseen even by ME!!!" 
It seems Apocalypse had planned to do some genetic restructuring on Namor. He was weakened when he was captured and put into containment. 
Of course when "water" was introduced to begin the experiment Namor smashes free and causes havok. Apocalypse flees while Namor is in pursuit.  
Apocalypse orders the android construct he developed, known only as "Assassin," to intercept Namor and orders Namor's death before he makes his "dastardly" escape from his lab. 
Frustrated by the escape of Apocalypse, Namor does go on to make short work of Assassin. Later Apocalypse abandons the project of his super assassin android ... seeing it as failure. 

Keep in mind, these scans I found are not the best quality. A little blurry.

Beast King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Beast King
@thegentlemanrogue said:
"   I don't think this is nearly as one sided as you guys are making it out to me.    Namor can fly sure, but outside of what, two examples, of using elektrical attacks decades ago he doesn't have any sort of viable ranged option.  Submariner is primarlily a melee fighter, outside of throwing shit - which, let's be honest,  isn't likely to be effective - he needs to fight Danny in melee range. Danny easily has the skill and the speed to avoid Namor's attacks while landing his own. Now one, two at the most, clean punches from Namor will put Danny down for the count, but I don't think it is entirely unlikely that Iron Fist could pelt Namor with enough Iron Fists to win the fight before the Avenging Son lands a solid blow.   I still give Namor odds of winning, but it's not a one sided fight or an easy win. A full on Iron Fist rabbit punch to the back of the skull at the base of the neck, throat, or kidneys could easily give Iron Fist an instant win, and that is just considering brute force and not what what Danny is capable with pressure points and finese. "
Namor's speed and reflexes are superhuman.Danny won't dodge for to long before he gets one shotted.He doesn't have to even get a clean punch..he's class 100 and Danny has been KO'd by characters who aren't.
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Beast King said:
" @thegentlemanrogue said:
"   I don't think this is nearly as one sided as you guys are making it out to me.    Namor can fly sure, but outside of what, two examples, of using elektrical attacks decades ago he doesn't have any sort of viable ranged option.  Submariner is primarlily a melee fighter, outside of throwing shit - which, let's be honest,  isn't likely to be effective - he needs to fight Danny in melee range. Danny easily has the skill and the speed to avoid Namor's attacks while landing his own. Now one, two at the most, clean punches from Namor will put Danny down for the count, but I don't think it is entirely unlikely that Iron Fist could pelt Namor with enough Iron Fists to win the fight before the Avenging Son lands a solid blow.   I still give Namor odds of winning, but it's not a one sided fight or an easy win. A full on Iron Fist rabbit punch to the back of the skull at the base of the neck, throat, or kidneys could easily give Iron Fist an instant win, and that is just considering brute force and not what what Danny is capable with pressure points and finese. "
Namor's speed and reflexes are superhuman.Danny won't dodge for to long before he gets one shotted.He doesn't have to even get a clean punch..he's class 100 and Danny has been KO'd by characters who aren't. "
Namor's speed and reflexes are great to be sure, but out side of flight / swim speed not on the same level as Iron Fists. I don't want to undersell Namor, he has some pretty awesome speed feats, like that time he carved a statue out of granite with his bare hands in just a few panels, but Iron Fist is noteably faster, he should have no trouble rolling with Namor's punches and limiting the damage he recieves.

I don't want my measage to get lost in the discussion we are having, so I will reiterate that I think Namor will win, I just have issue with the idea that Iron Fist wouldn't stand a chance.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mattek
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" @Beast King said:
" @thegentlemanrogue said:
Namor's speed and reflexes are superhuman.Danny won't dodge for to long before he gets one shotted.He doesn't have to even get a clean punch..he's class 100 and Danny has been KO'd by characters who aren't. "
Namor's speed and reflexes are great to be sure, but out side of flight / swim speed not on the same level as Iron Fists. I don't want to undersell Namor, he has some pretty awesome speed feats, like that time he carved a statue out of granite with his bare hands in just a few panels, but Iron Fist is noteably faster, he should have no trouble rolling with Namor's punches and limiting the damage he recieves.  I don't want my measage to get lost in the discussion we are having, so I will reiterate that I think Namor will win, I just have issue with the idea that Iron Fist wouldn't stand a chance. "
Nice post. I agree.