Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Hello everyone, I have been lurking on this forum for a while and decided to make an account. I would like to have a nice stay here and am glad to officially meet all of you. I understand that battles that have already been done need different specifications which i shall provide.

Danny rand of course, this fight is no morals and takes place in the desert, namor does not have his black suit.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Namor.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just noticed a really dumb error in the op, it says "speculations" when it should say specifications.....

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By itsomething

uh I think this is a mismatch due to the speed and strength steal but............

WELCOME TO THE VINE!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uh I think this is a mismatch due to the speed and strength steal but............

WELCOME TO THE VINE!

No Caption Provided

In favor of iron fist? By steal do you mean dehydration of namor? Steal is a very weird word if you are talking about dehydration, i have just never seen it used before.....

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards Namor as well. Has Danny ever used pressure points against someone of Namor's strength/durability?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@whacknasty said:

I'm leaning towards Namor as well. Has Danny ever used pressure points against someone of Namor's strength/durability?

Not sure if he needs it to hurt namor, he one shotted luke cage and hercules with regular strikes(herc was drunk but still, hes hercules....)

(edit) by regular strikes i mean not pressure points, he still used the iron fist..

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething said:

WELCOME TO THE VINE!

No Caption Provided

In favor of iron fist? By steal do you mean dehydration of namor? Steal is a very weird word if you are talking about dehydration, i have just never seen it used before.....

No namor has a strength and speed steal.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist is beginning to be overrated. Namor overpowers him with ease.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even when Danny is my favorite character, and is a beast in every aspect... he can't handle Namor, Namor fought the Goddamn Sentry, Thor, etc... he would crush the living weapon, and hello welcome to the vine!!!

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to Comicvine! Friendly advice, be careful on some of the forums you tread. Everyone here for the most part is friendly, but we do have our fair share of fanboyism and lunacy. Try not to add to it! lmao, other wise yeah welcome, a lot of fun can be had on these forums and some debates are to die for.

As for this fight? I could see Iron Fist taking the win if he's quick enough but 3/10 Namors steal is a bit to much.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

What is this talk of Namor's "strength and speed steal"? I have no idea what this is referring to....

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor, unfortunately.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44

Iron fist beats the crap out of him.

Come at me.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 Considering how sh!tty he's been portrayed lately, I don't disagree with you.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44
itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By itsomething
FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Iron fist beats the crap out of him.

Come at me.

You won't let it go :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By itsomething
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

iron fist runs away while namor dries out

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: IMO Danny can't beat Namor

Why not? Danny is faster and more skilled. Namor isn't tagging him with range attacks and he always goes in close. Danny also hits hard enough to hurt namor and he will be striking areas like the throat, temple, and other sensitive areas. Even if namor does tag him Danny has shown that he can roll with punches from people who are in namors weight class to reduce the impact of their blows.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Danny would make a heck of a fight out of it, but in the end I really can't see him beating Namor.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Tear his head off.

He needs to catch iron fist first. And considering Danny has enough striking power to knock him out I don't see that happening.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@jashro44: Danny is not one-shotting Namor, he's going to tag him him eventually and that's it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Danny is not one-shotting Namor, he's going to tag him him eventually and that's it.

I never said he was one shotting Namor. He doesn't need to one shot namor. Why is namor tagging iron fist exactly?

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Sorry can't post scans right now but, Namor has been shown to go toe to toe with hulk, thor and sentry. He has withstood a direct blow (on the spine) From thor's hammer, Namor has also sent the hulk flying back (only a few meters, which didn't faze hulk, just surprised him) with a knuckle sandwhich. Submarine was also slugging it out with hercs.I'm not saying this is going to be an easy battle but Namor IMO comes through in the end with his flight advantage, underestimated durability and strength.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Sorry can't post scans right now but, Namor has been shown to go toe to toe with hulk, thor and sentry. He has withstood a direct blow (on the spine) From thor's hammer, Namor has also sent the hulk flying back (only a few meters, which didn't faze hulk, just surprised him) with a knuckle sandwhich. Submarine was also slugging it out with hercs.I'm not saying this is going to be an easy battle but Namor IMO comes through in the end with his flight advantage, underestimated durability and strength.

Namor has fought just about everyone in the marvel universe. He isn't usually in the same tier as hulk or thor though. Thor one shotted namor in the rain for example. Hulk was much weaker back when namor beat him and it was underwater. Hulks powerset has changed a lot since than. The feat is to outdated for me to take seriously. The sentry and hercules showings are legit I guess but iron fist has one shotted hercules in the past if you want to go this route.

Regardless the thing is based on average showings, the power houses you mentioned should wreck namor. Namor has also lost to thing underwater, she hulk has held her own IIRC, as has spider-man and a few other characters below there paygrade. What really tells me that namor isn't on there level is everyone mentioned has a planetary feat in some way or form where as namor does not.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Don't get me wrong but I didn't put Namor on thor or Hulks level, I just implied that he could hang in the likes of them for at least awhile.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsomething: Well lots of characters have held their own with hulk and thor. I think we should keep in mind both characters hold back.

Avatar image for scathan_the_approver
Scathan_the_Approver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fists Namor

I approve

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Compared to the past, I think Namor is more experienced and probably more powerful than his earlier incarnation. I'd say that he'd take the majority due to his incredibly higher stats than Danny. Namor 8/10, Danny 2/10.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@jashro44: Because he's tagged swifter beings.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Because he's tagged swifter beings.

Like who? And as I said its not entirely about speed. Its also about skill. Danny is going to exploiting blind spots and all that.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to the vine! I'm going to have to go with Namor on this one. Danny can get him a few times out of ten but Namor is more skilled and experienced and should take the majority.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Namor has caught the Human Torch in flight, which he can also use to his advantage against Danny. He can also just thunderclap Danny, and go in for the kill.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor 8/10.

I think Namor may be getting a little undervalued here. This is a Marvel legend who has regularly gone toe to toe with some of the best that Marvel has to offer for over seven decades. I like Iron Fist and I realize he's gotten some crazy feats and power ups in recent years, but I'll take the Submariner in this fight every time.

Iron Fist sneaks in a few wins due to environment and his chi.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Namor has caught the Human Torch in flight, which he can also use to his advantage against Danny. He can also just thunderclap Danny, and go in for the kill.

Namor doesn't thunderclap in character. HUman torch is faster in travel speed but not reactionary or reflex wise IMO. Danny is pretty much equal with black panther in combat speed and black panther out maneuvered human torch in his first appearance.

Namor 8/10.

I think Namor may be getting a little undervalued here. This is a Marvel legend who has regularly gone toe to toe with some of the best that Marvel has to offer for over seven decades. I like Iron Fist and I realize he's gotten some crazy feats and power ups in recent years, but I'll take the Submariner in this fight every time.

Iron Fist sneaks in a few wins due to environment and his chi.

Namor being a legend doesn't matter Namor has had trouble tagging daredevil, spider-man, and black panther off the top of my head so I don't see why his success with iron fist would be better.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: For sure, I don't see Namor taking Danny's head off with a punch right away. But to me, Namor's strength, durability and flight will give him the edge.

And the reason I brought up Namor being a legend is because of the level of opponents he has fought and enjoyed success with. Iron Fist, for the most part, is a street level hero with the ability to amp it up to take on a higher tier. But I just don't see that being enough to take a majority against Namor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: For sure, I don't see Namor taking Danny's head off with a punch right away. But to me, Namor's strength, durability and flight will give him the edge.

Strength is only good if namor can hit Danny. Durability can be worn down with repeated iron fists. As for flight namor is a brawler and he only has one range attack which is an energy attack, Danny can absorb energy.

And the reason I brought up Namor being a legend is because of the level of opponents he has fought and enjoyed success with. Iron Fist, for the most part, is a street level hero with the ability to amp it up to take on a higher tier. But I just don't see that being enough to take a majority against Namor.

The term street level, mid-tier, high-tier, and cosmic tier are really just terms made by fans. In the grand scheme of things they mean very little. Characters have different skills and abilities which let them beat and lose to other characters. What has namor shown with the opponents he's fought that translates to a fight with iron fist?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NeonGameWave

Welcome to the Vine! And cool fight :)

I think it could go either way but Namor should have the majority over Danny.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By militaryMan

Namor

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on man, people are saying Namor stomps in a Desert?

Jeez