#1 Posted by ShadowPro (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

what if Iron fist fights Nami in a desert beach?

fisrt round, nami pre time skip

second round nami post time skip

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Nami both rounds.

#3 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Ah....No.....She gets her head kicked in like literally.

#4 Posted by ShadowPro (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

reasons I need reasosn pls

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Danny won't get up close.

@ShadowPro said:

Danny loses. He won't be able to get close enough to attack Nami.

#6 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: You're really overestimating Nami here pls post some things that Clarify how Iron Fist wouldn't get close to her Pre/post time.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: You're really overestimating Nami here pls post some things that Clarify how Iron Fist wouldn't get close to her Pre/post time.

Post some things otherwise.

#8 Edited by duderland (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a lot of it depends on the starting distance here. Nami can probably use Mirage tempo and just blast him with lightening, but I don't think she has any amazing reaction feats or endurance feats. If Iron fist is close enough he might be able to score a quick knock out.

Also, the anatomy on Nami's breasts really bothers me in that pic.

#9 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2622 posts) - - Show Bio

Nami-chan dies....

#10 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: For starters She is the weakest among the Straw Hat Crew She doesn't have the Superhuman prowess of the rest of the Crew. She hasn't shown any good reaction times nor does she have good Durability either. Danny could easily close in the gap with a Chi Blast and all she really has going on for her is her Clima-Tact which would only delay the inevitable. Her Pre-time skip self is considerably weaker...she doesn't have as an advance Clima-tact as her post time skip self, Danny would snap her like a Twig.

Not really a wiz on Iron Fist but from what I've seen him do He is leaps and bounds above Nami.

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

IF both Rounds.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not an expert on iron fist, but from what I've seen of him, nami, of all people in one piece isn't beating him.

#13 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist beats Nami easily.

#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Danny won't get up close.

@ShadowPro said:

Danny loses. He won't be able to get close enough to attack Nami.

Please prove it.

#15 Posted by ShadowPro (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: For starters She is the weakest among the Straw Hat Crew She doesn't have the Superhuman prowess of the rest of the Crew. She hasn't shown any good reaction times nor does she have good Durability either. Danny could easily close in the gap with a Chi Blast and all she really has going on for her is her Clima-Tact which would only delay the inevitable. Her Pre-time skip self is considerably weaker...she doesn't have as an advance Clima-tact as her post time skip self, Danny would snap her like a Twig.

Not really a wiz on Iron Fist but from what I've seen him do He is leaps and bounds above Nami.

what comic is that?

#16 Edited by Wyldsong (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

what comic is that?

Most of that was from the Immortal Iron Fist I do believe. Except for the helicarrier feat, cannot remember where that was from.

#17 Edited by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

Nami is a glass cannon and her reaction speed is supersonic at best. Hell, when Nami fought Kalifa it was only thanks to her not being very intelligent that Nami didn't get killed with the first Rankyaku.

#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

IF

dude srsly, nami is the weakest of the strawhats

#19 Posted by The Stegman (20737 posts) - - Show Bio

IF k.o punches her, but not before copping a feel.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: @Ferro Vida: Nevermind.

#21 Posted by ShadowPro (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: I think I should look for that, thanks

#22 Posted by Wyldsong (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro said:

@Wyldsong: I think I should look for that, thanks

It's a damn shame the series didn't continue, but it was well worth the read. Definitely check it out.

#23 Posted by ShadowPro (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

so, who wins? danny or nami?

#24 Posted by Wyldsong (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro: I'm going with Danny until someone comes up with a good argument for Nami.

#25 Posted by ShadowPro (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

well I made this thread ¿cuz I came up with the question and I thoguht that I could get the anwser here

#26 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro said:

so, who wins? danny or nami?

Danny, Nami stands absolutely no chance.

#27 Posted by D3athstroke (3895 posts) - - Show Bio

Nami stomps.

#28 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

I wouldnt know about easily. I'd say in along hard fight.

#29 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: Can you at least provide Why?

#30 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS RIDICULOUS BEYOND BELIEF!!!!! IRON FIST WOULD TOTALLY WRECK NAMI IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY. Nami has no reaction or speed feats. Danny dodges bullets and lasers and has even caught sniper rounds with his hands. Nami wouldn't have time to use any lightning before danny scores a punch to her face

#31 Posted by D3athstroke (3895 posts) - - Show Bio
@CerberusPrime3k said:

@D3athstroke: Can you at least provide Why?

First you tell me why do you think that Danny stands a chance against Nami. Then i will be able to tell you why Nami stomps.
#32 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

I wouldnt know about easily. I'd say in along hard fight.

As a fan of One Piece, I know what Nami is capable of, and she still gets b&^%hslapped. Iron fist is physically superior to Nami. He destroyed a train that was packed with explosives, and he survived the explosion after, and he destroyed a SHIELD helicarrier with a punch.

#33 Posted by BlackWind (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Exactly. Danny isn't a dumb blonde like Kalifa and won't mess around.