Iron Fist Vs Iron man

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Just L

i say Iron Fist wins

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DJ Diesel

Well most of your battles have been HIGHLY one-sided and you ussually open them by posting the obvious winner, however I don't see any reason fist should win this. Tony is faster, more maneuverable and can FLY, why would he even let fist any where near him. Now that he's completely safe from anything IF can do to him, he can just blast the ever loving crap out of him. IF doesn't have the defense to take on IM, or the flight for that matter.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man.One punch.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

Some martial artists have done well against Iron Man, early in his career Iron Fist even got a good jump on Iron Man. That being said they usually hit hard and fast then escape not really an actual fight. I think Tony wins this one.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Dreadmaster

Ironman wins

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By iLLituracy

I cannot believe my eyes.

IRON MAN OVER IRON FIST?

ARE YOU CHICOS INSANE?

IRON MAN WOULD BE ALL--- "REPULSOR BLAST--!!"

AND IRON FIST WOULD BE ALL-- "DODGE ROLL!!"

THEN IRON FIST WOULD LAY HIS--WELL---HIS IRON FIST UPON IRON MAN'S HELMET AND PUT HIM DOWN FOREVER.

K'UN-LUN-TYPE WIN.

Seriously, maybe tactically Iron Man has the advantage, the raw power, but Iron Fist is no pushover. I honestly see it going either way, because honestly if Captain America can take down Iron Man, I think that Iron Fist--especially with his recent upgrade can take Iron Man down. Honestly, anyone with enough skill could compromise Iron Man's armor and take him down. Taskmaster, Hawkeye, Captain America, all people who aren't superhuman who have taken down Iron Man.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

Let me use this quote for this fight On iron mans side

ONE PUNCH IRON MAN KO'S FIST

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
iLLituracy said:
"I cannot believe my eyes. IRON MAN OVER IRON FIST?ARE YOU CHICOS INSANE?IRON MAN WOULD BE ALL--- "REPULSOR BLAST--!!"AND IRON FIST WOULD BE ALL-- "DODGE ROLL!!"THEN IRON FIST WOULD LAY HIS--WELL---HIS IRON FIST UPON IRON MAN'S HELMET AND PUT HIM DOWN FOREVER.K'UN-LUN-TYPE WIN.Seriously, maybe tactically Iron Man has the advantage, the raw power, but Iron Fist is no pushover. I honestly see it going either way, because honestly if Captain America can take down Iron Man, I think that Iron Fist--especially with his recent upgrade can take Iron Man down. Honestly, anyone with enough skill could compromise Iron Man's armor and take him down. Taskmaster, Hawkeye, Captain America, all people who aren't superhuman who have taken down Iron Man."
Well this post is complete ridiculous so I hope you're joking.

1.Iron Fist isn't fast enough to dodge Iron Man.
2.If you honestly think even Iron Fist's best shot will put Iron Man down,you're mistaken.He has taken hits from Sentry and managed to keep the armor on.
3.Iron Fist is a push over for Iron Man.Iron Man outclasses him in everything except fighting skill.Which will not help Iron Fist.
4.Captain America CAN'T take Iron Man and Iron Fist couldn't take Cap.Cap having any chance against Iron Man was a plot device.If you read Civil War you saw what Iron Man did to Spidey and Spidey was powered up in more ways then one so there is no way Cap could possibly survive a real fight with Tony.Don't use PIS as an argument.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yaujtapool
iLLituracy said:
"I cannot believe my eyes. IRON MAN OVER IRON FIST?ARE YOU CHICOS INSANE?IRON MAN WOULD BE ALL--- "REPULSOR BLAST--!!"AND IRON FIST WOULD BE ALL-- "DODGE ROLL!!"THEN IRON FIST WOULD LAY HIS--WELL---HIS IRON FIST UPON IRON MAN'S HELMET AND PUT HIM DOWN FOREVER.K'UN-LUN-TYPE WIN.Seriously, maybe tactically Iron Man has the advantage, the raw power, but Iron Fist is no pushover. I honestly see it going either way, because honestly if Captain America can take down Iron Man, I think that Iron Fist--especially with his recent upgrade can take Iron Man down. Honestly, anyone with enough skill could compromise Iron Man's armor and take him down. Taskmaster, Hawkeye, Captain America, all people who aren't superhuman who have taken down Iron Man."
This is utter rubbish .
Avatar image for lance_maximilian
Lance Maximilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Maximilian

Iron Man easy

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BatDance
Armor, Flight, Uni-Beam, Laser, Gatling, Meson Canon, Micro-Grenades, Drones, Repulsors...a nuclear utility belt
this is OVERKILL

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Iron Man beats Danny with ease...

Closed Casket
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Matezoide2
Vance Astro said:
"iLLituracy said:

2.If you honestly think even Iron Fist's best shot will put Iron Man down,you're mistaken.He has taken hits from Sentry and managed to keep the armor on.
3.Iron Fist is a push over for Iron Man.Iron Man outclasses him in everything except fighting skill.Which will not help Iron Fist.
4.Captain America CAN'T take Iron Man and Iron Fist couldn't take Cap.Cap having any chance against Iron Man was a plot device.If you read Civil War you saw what Iron Man did to Spidey and Spidey was powered up in more ways then one so there is no way Cap could possibly survive a real fight with Tony.Don't use PIS as an argument.
"

Iron Man didnt beaten Spidey in civil war tought....
Stark curbstomp btw
Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Just L

the reason i pick iron fist is because i dispise iron man

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Hottness

Iron man

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DJ Diesel
Just L said:
"the reason i pick iron fist is because i dispise iron man"
this fight makes it look a lot more like you despise Iron FIST because you are handing him a SUPER-SIZED bucket of Kentucky Fried Whoop-ass. IF is getting TRASHED in this thread, and you are to blame.
Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Just L

look you like iron man and i dont thats fine ok.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acewasp23

IronMan for the obvious win...

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yaujtapool
Just L said:
???
Then why make this thread ?
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DJ Diesel
Yaujtapool said:
"Just L said:
???Then why make this thread ?"
my point exactly you made a reverse spite? I hate Iron Man so I'm going to make a thread where he'll beat up Iron Fist like he owes him money?
Wario88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wario88

Iron Man wins this figth. :D

wuji644

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By wuji644

okay yeah, i dont thread at all, i dont bother reading any either but in my search for iron fist news i came across this random vs. thread between iron man and iron fist, though i know this was started over a year ago i hope some of you get a chance to read my first post ever so you can have some goddamn sense, first id like to say it would be one hell of a fight, especially with tony's new bleeding edge armor, he might possibly be invincible but im not gonna throw danny short, he has the combined chi of himself, orson, and shou-lao the undying, secondly, danny now has posession of the book of the iron fist and with enough studying and practice that will make him formidable in his own right and the possibilities of his new and future abilities are pretty much endless, examples of the possibilities of dannys powers, stopped that highly explosive train that was meant to destroy kun-lun unscathed, orson punched through a man leaving him in two, and another decapitated, in the future that boy who bacame the iron fist used his chi after he died to create a giant mechanical golem it appeared to be to defeat the machines, orson enhanced his bullets with chi to become explosive. im not say either danny or tony win, but what i am saying is that you guys need to get ur facts strait before u say iron man wins hands down, no contest, especially if im sure i know the new heights that iron fist is going to be climbing too, which they can only ruin with a horrible movie focusing on only kung-fu, that said the guy who did start this whole thread ur an ass, u dont start this kinda thread just cause you dont like iron man, i have to explain to you and some of these other guys like i do my nephews, they wouldnt fight each other now that the civil war is over, one is not going to completely outclasss the other period ever

deadpooler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deadpooler

ironfist beats ironman he can break his suit quick

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ckal

Iron.....

....Man.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467

Iron Man.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Just L:  Why trick why?

Iron Man
Gambit802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gambit802

i think that this is a really good fight. First off Iron man is fast but iron fist is one of the best martial artists in the world. i have seen black panther kill iron man before( not in 616)  and iron fist can not quite, but can somewhat keep up with black panther giving him a good advantage. Also with the power of the iron fist he has many other powers. i don't think that this fight can be discussed from fan and/or fan-boys (and since all these feminist activities are going on) fan-girls, but must be discussed between writers. But between writers there is always opinions.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony wins.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By ReVamp

LOLS, ALL OF YOU SUCK. ITS OBVIOUS IRON FIST WINS, HE CAN ONE PUNCH KO IRON MAN, AND DODGE ANYTHING IRON MAN THROWS AT HIM. IRON FIST BLEW UP A HELLICARRIER FOR F*CKS SAKE. HE JUST DODGES EVERYTHING THAT GETS THROWN AT HIM AND PUNCHES IRON MAN. ONE PUNCH KO. 

Trolololololol.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Does Ironman usually start by flying away and blasting?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666

Iron Man...

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mrtrevorguy

LOL Iron Man duh

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Yaujtapool said:
Just L said:
???Then why make this thread ?

Agreed. This whole thing makes no sense. You shouldnt start a thread because you want to see somebody you dont like get beat up. But that wouldnt even happen in this case, because Iron Man has soooo many ways of winning. Personally i believe that Tony would hover in the air out of IF reach and just do whatever he wanted. He could blast at him all day. he could even miss if he wanted just to spice things up a bit, and then blast the heck out of him again. IF would not be able to dodge him all day. 

I'm not clued up on all superheroes (far from it) so when making threads i usually use ones i know stuff about, or find stuff out about somebody i intend to use on a thread. That way you dont get people insulting your threads (or not many anyway) and they just leave straight forward comments about who they think would win.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@OptimusPalm said:

@Yaujtapool said:

Just L said:
???Then why make this thread ?
Agreed. This whole thing makes no sense. You shouldnt start a thread because you want to see somebody you dont like get beat up. But that wouldnt even happen in this case, because Iron Man has soooo many ways of winning. Personally i believe that Tony would hover in the air out of IF reach and just do whatever he wanted. He could blast at him all day. he could even miss if he wanted just to spice things up a bit, and then blast the heck out of him again. IF would not be able to dodge him all day.  I'm not clued up on all superheroes (far from it) so when making threads i usually use ones i know stuff about, or find stuff out about somebody i intend to use on a thread. That way you dont get people insulting your threads (or not many anyway) and they just leave straight forward comments about who they think would win.

Dude posted over 2 years ago. Doubt he'll get your retort at this point.  

One thing I will say, is Iron Man does NOT win this by throwing a punch. Throwing a punch entails he's mixing it up martially with Iron Fist and that would be dumb, despite the suit. If Iron Man is dumb enough to turn this into a fist fight then yes, Iron Fist kicks his ass quickly despite the armor.

Iron Man wins this any number of other ways... but most certainly not by ONE punch or by mixing it up physically with Danny. As location wasn't specified, Iron Man simpy gets out of range and lands an area of effect consussive blast to put Dany down. He wouldn't lace Danny with anything too powerful, as morals are on here (wasn't specified otherwise) as well.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By Superskrull86

Ironman.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Super_SoldierXII: Yeah i realised his post was made ages ago after i'd posted. And i agree with everything else you said
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MKF30

Ironman

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin

Iron Man stomp.
Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kala
@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist's speed.
 Iron Fist's speed.
If you can catch a bullet,  you can dodge Iron Man
If you can catch a bullet,  you can dodge Iron Man
Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kala

Pic speaks for itself.
Pic speaks for itself.

IF takes out a helicopter--imagine this chopper is Iron Man.
IF takes out a helicopter--imagine this chopper is Iron Man.

A train full of explosives doesn't leave a mark, can Iron Man say the same?
A train full of explosives doesn't leave a mark, can Iron Man say the same?

No Caption Provided

Iron Fist wins via either human bullet or similar. You see Daniel Rand is the Immortal Weapon of K'un L'un, he's been to hell and back and shown an ability to withstand more destructive power than Iron Man's tin suit can ever hope to stand against.
Iron Fist is a champion, Iron Man is just a man.
It wouldn't be curbstomp, but in this battle, the dragon defeats the knight.

Not a canon image, but I thought it was cool.
Not a canon image, but I thought it was cool.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jojjimbo

Iron Man.

TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheAvenger802

Iron Fist maybe in the end...long fight though.

Avatar image for spiritofthedragon
SpiritOfTheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IRON FIST

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By FourthDeity

INB4THELOCK.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Just L: How do you not like Tony?

Also Iron Fist gets stomped easily.

Tony can FLY! the only thing that Iron Fist might win with is PIS

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

Iron man every time. This isn't debatable.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Tony_Shark

@Just L: You should've made Iron Man vs. Superman, if you really hate him so much lol