#1 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Iron Fist. Elektra is hardcore but I think Iron Fist just edges her cause of his...well Iron Fist :P

#2 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

as long as she doesn't bring her band of ninja with her i'll take fist

#3 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i´ll take Fist

#4 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

even with her band of ninja iron fist would not break a sweat

#5 Posted by Logic Mark II (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra. She is the top Ninja, even Wolverine realises she is better than him. She is too hardcore for the Fist.

#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist easily. She can't match his skill.

#7 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra is hardcore there is no doubt about that...but I think Iron Fist is the main man when it comes to martial arts or even fighting in the Marvel Universe. Top 5 though i'd put it:

1) Iron Fist

2) Elektra

3) Shang Chi

4) Deadpool

5) Wolverine

So she is a close second...but still second :P

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Shattered Hand says:

"Elektra is hardcore there is no doubt about that...but I think Iron Fist is the main man when it comes to martial arts or even fighting in the Marvel Universe. Top 5 though i'd put it: 1) Iron Fist 2) Elektra 3) Shang Chi 4) Deadpool 5) Wolverine So she is a close second...but still second :P"

I wouldn't put her over Shang Chi and if Captain America was still alive, I'd drop her even further down the list.

#9 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wait. Move Wolverine and put Winter Soldier...cause it seems that he is also the man.

#10 Posted by brendon277 (496 posts) - - Show Bio
@Logic Mark II: also Elektra re-trained Wolverine and basically gave him his fighting shill's.
#11 Posted by kungpaokiller (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is the master of most, if not all, of the 7 Capital Cities' martial arts forms as well as many of Earth's. He defeated an immortal dragon to earn the right to call himself the Iron Fist, not to mention earning all the powers associated with the title. Elektra may be one tough ninja, but IF would wreck her and whatever ninja army she brought.

#12 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist wins here. I just can't think that Elektra is as good as Iron Fist. IF is pretty much better.