#1 Posted by SavageBeast (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Location & Rules

- Location ; A Warehouse in New York City. 
- Standard winning conditions. 
- Standard weapons apply. 
- Morals are off. 
- Both have no knowledge about each other.  
Who wins? 
#2 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. I'll go with Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

#4 Posted by jashro44 (19560 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@jobbernos said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Any reason why? He hasn't faced anyone as skilled as iron fist to my knowledge and I doubt the armor will hold out forever.

#5 Posted by Wyldsong (5106 posts) - - Show Bio

Until I see a good argument to change my mind, I'll go with Danny based on his ability/chi/feats/showings.

#6 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Iron Fist is underestimated here. He is always placed against characters like Captain America and Deathstroke while he can beat 20-30 of Guys like that 

#7 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist easily. He has been able to fight the likes of Captain America, Black Panther, and Wolverine. Plus the chi is another big factor.

#8 Posted by Darksider16 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

iron fist all the way!!

#9 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

IF should be able to take this imo. Great matchup though, should be a great fight

#10 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

IF should be able to take this imo. Great matchup though, should be a great fight

This.

#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist all day everyday

#12 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist wins.

Even though DS is probably my second favourite DC character.

#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron fist takes this IMO, though it would be a good fight.

#14 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@jobbernos said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Any reason why? He hasn't faced anyone as skilled as iron fist to my knowledge and I doubt the armor will hold out forever.

Um, he took Lobo down, who is WAY above Iron Fist (including tanking shots from Lobo). His armor is a mix of Nth Metal and Promethium, which are equivalent to Vibranium and Adamantium respectively (tho Nth Metal is probably way stronger than all of them)...there's no way IF is getting through that.

I'm giving this to DS due to just insanely higher durability - healing factor + his armor, and feat-wise he's tanked hits from Lobo and has had a nuclear submarine thrown on top of him...IF just won't be able to put him down.

#15 Posted by VeganDiet (978 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

One Iron Fist strike would probably KO Deathstroke.

#16 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox: Except Lobo is incredibly watered down in New-52, so that feat isn't too impressive.

#17 Posted by Hyperlight (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

IF ftw... has the ability to augment his physical abilities way higher than DS. in which he will win

#18 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox: Except Lobo is incredibly watered down in New-52, so that feat isn't too impressive.

Not necessarily, he just doesn't have any feats yet. It was stated he had super strength, tho it obviously could be less than pre-Flashpoint. He did still survive getting a sub getting thrown on him...and there's still no way IF can get through his armor

#19 Posted by Clark_EL (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

#20 Edited by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals Off? Iron Fist stomps.

#21 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

Smart money says Starlin retcons the Lobo from Liefeld's Deathstroke run into an inferior clone once he starts writing Stormwatch.

#22 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox:The fact that he was hurt from DS' mines and had to regenerate is enough proof to me that New 52 Lobo is nerfed.

And yes, DS is incredibly durable based on the submarine feat, but at the same time, IF punched out a speeding train filled with explosives, so I'd say the feats are comparable.

#23 Edited by jashro44 (19560 posts) - - Show Bio
@equonox said:

@jashro44 said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@jobbernos said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Um, he took Lobo down, who is WAY above Iron Fist (including tanking shots from Lobo). His armor is a mix of Nth Metal and Promethium, which are equivalent to Vibranium and Adamantium respectively (tho Nth Metal is probably way stronger than all of them)...there's no way IF is getting through that.

I'm giving this to DS due to just insanely higher durability - healing factor + his armor, and feat-wise he's tanked hits from Lobo and has had a nuclear submarine thrown on top of him...IF just won't be able to put him down.

As mentioned by texas lobo was watered down in that battle. He was hurt by mines that were powerful enough to kill an elephant. That wouldn't have even ripped lobos jacket in pre 52. I would also like to see evidence that his nth metal armour is a mixture of promethium. It was stated to have other metals in it besides nth metal but I don't recall which other metals being mentioned. The armour isn't as durable as adamantium. Maybe vibranium but not adamantium.

I also hope you realize that in deathstroke 17 his suit was cut because the person using the blade had enough precision and skill to cut the armour. This tells me a skilled fighter can find a way to damage it. Dannys skills and striking power should be enough to get through the armour. It might take repeated blows but he has better speed feats and as mentioned skill feats then new 52 slade.

#25 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

@jashro44 said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@jobbernos said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Iron First has KO'd an admittedly drunk Hercules with one punch. He destroyed a SHIELD hellicarrier with one blow of his Iron Fist. He's knocked Scarr for a loop with a chi punch. And here, his morals are off. Morals don't mean nearly as much with Deathstroke as when it comes to dealing deathblows, his morals are somewhat less than scrupulous to put it mildly. But a Rand without morals has absolutely decimated Black Panther's vibranium suit with his chi amped blows. Not sure how long DS' Nth metal will hold up.

#26 Edited by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist FTW!

#27 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny would take this. He is too fast, and can put Slade down in one hit.

#28 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>One Chi punch to the head and Slade becomes Deadstroke.</p>

#29 Posted by ImperiexPrime (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironfist is more technical.

#30 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Iron Fist is underestimated here. He is always placed against characters like Captain America and Deathstroke while he can beat 20-30 of Guys like that

This is coming from the guy named D3asthstroke folks!!

#31 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist barely wins, but it could go either way I think.

#32 Posted by SlimJ87D (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Ironfist. Even though Slade has armor on, it's to obvious for Danny to not strike those areas. He strikes critical areas like the throat, knees, etc. Deathstrokes armor doesn't cover everything.

#33 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron fist in a close fight.

#34 Edited by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist seems like the better fighter and he could put out more force in a punch than Slade ever could.

#35 Edited by Wolverine08 (38543 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny.

#36 Edited by Wolverine08 (38543 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised at all the Deathstroke support here.

#37 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by MonsterStomp (15809 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Wolverine08 (38543 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

Danny.

Why resurrect a spite thread?

Reflex. AMMIRITE?

Yeah, Iron Fist is waay too fast for New 52 Deathstroke, and he has no morals......