• 92 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jayc1324:

What do you mean prove it? You posted scans yourself I think.

My scan debunked your claim of Slade "Destroying" batman.

He has dealt with people much much MUCH more powerful than IF. And wonder woman has beat batman before yet him beating her in sparring is still impressive. Same thing here with Slade. If a regular man took her on they would get owned.

And if wonder woman were serious than she would have destroyed deathstroke. Your reaching. The wonder woman feat isn't even what you claim it to be. Its just PIS unless you are arguing Slade is faster than light.

Besides batman because he's batman.

What?

And show me flash saying he was holding back.

Barry confirming that flashes need to slow their thoughts down in order to communicate with other people.
Barry confirming that flashes need to slow their thoughts down in order to communicate with other people.

Even so, can IF move faster than sound? Catching bullets isn't moving faster than sound.

Bullets travel faster than sound. Much like deathstroke iron fist can react to things that move faster than sound.

And Batman is basically the best fighter in DC in his time and he lost.

And deathstroke barely won. Difference being is Danny can one shot Slade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I guess saying someone got destroyed is subjective. And they have fought more than once you know. Let's see a regular human go up against Diana even if she's not serious. They would probably die. And what about lobo? Slade fought a weakened version of him. And flash wasnt really communicating with Slade they were fighting. Also when is that scan from? That might be able after Slade took out flash.

Deathstroke didn't barely win. He just pounded the hell out of batman. Batman fought well but lost. And then he lost again later in the same issue or the other next one I can't remember. IF is nothing Slade has not seen or beat before

IF isn't one shotting slade.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jashro44

@jayc1324:

I guess saying someone got destroyed is subjective

Its not. When the term destroyed is used it implies one party was stomped. Batman wasn't stomped.

And they have fought more than once you know.

And Slade never destroyed him there either.

Let's see a regular human go up against Diana even if she's not serious. They would probably die

Deathstrokes fight with wonder woman holds no relevance here. No idea why you are pushing the subject. Again unless you believe Slade is faster than light the feat is PIS. And iron fist isn't a regular human.

And what about lobo? Slade fought a weakened version of him.

Which is why the feat is unimpressive.

And flash wasnt really communicating with Slade they were fighting. Also when is that scan from? That might be able after Slade took out flash.

Blackest night and thats not the only time its been stated.

Deathstroke didn't barely win. He just pounded the hell out of batman. Batman fought well but lost. And then he lost again later in the same issue or the other next one I can't remember.

They never fought in the next issue. They fought once in deathstroke #7:

Right to left

It was one fight and by Slades own admission he barely won.

IF is nothing Slade has not seen or beat before

He is actually. Slade has never fought anyone similar to Danny.

IF isn't one shotting slade.

He is. Saying he wont doesn't prove it.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: So getting beat to a bloody pulp twice isn't getting stomped? And yes fighting wonder woman is impressive. Let's see another human do it. A weakened lobo is still superhuman. A weakened superman still was very powerful. It's like fighting an avatar of Darkseid, its weakened but still powerful. Slade beat flash before that and Slade isn't a normal human so he could've been going faster. Slade has fought people of better skill and strength and speed than danny and Slade can come up with a plan to beat anyone on the spot.

And when has Slade ever been oneshotted besides when Batman used stealth? To a guy that took out the justice league and lobo, IF is nothing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: So getting beat to a bloody pulp twice isn't getting stomped? And yes fighting wonder woman is impressive. Let's see another human do it. A weakened lobo is still superhuman. A weakened superman still was very powerful. It's like fighting an avatar of Darkseid, its weakened but still powerful. Slade beat flash before that and Slade isn't a normal human so he could've been going faster. Slade has fought people of better skill and strength and speed than danny and Slade can come up with a plan to beat anyone on the spot.

And when has Slade ever been oneshotted besides when Batman used stealth? To a guy that took out the justice league and lobo, IF is nothing.

He wasn't beat to a bloody pulp twice. He was beat once. His fight with wonder woman is PIS. In the same fight it was stated Slade was faster than her. Unless you believe deathstorke is faster than lights its just beyond silly to try and justify it.

No lobo wasn't powerful. In the same story he was hurt by bombs that were designed to kill elephants. Luke Cage has better durability than that, the same luke cage that was 2 shotted by iron fist.

When has he tanked a punch which levels hellicarriers is the better question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Did you actually read the rest of Deathstroke 9 and 10? It wasn't PIS because when Diana was serious she beat him which makes sense. Its not like he beat her. Luke cage isn't Slade... And I don't think iron fist can beat lobo.

And like I said he took hits from lobo and wonder woman and batman. Plus there is slades mind which thinks faster than humans possibly can. He is a master tactician and can think of a way to beat IF. Plus Deathstroke has guns and swords and a staff and grenades

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: Did you actually read the rest of Deathstroke 9 and 10? It wasn't PIS because when Diana was serious she beat him which makes sense. Its not like he beat her. Luke cage isn't Slade... And I don't think iron fist can beat lobo.

And like I said he took hits from lobo and wonder woman and batman. Plus there is slades mind which thinks faster than humans possibly can. He is a master tactician and can think of a way to beat IF. Plus Deathstroke has guns and swords and a staff and grenades

I have read Slades entire ongoing and beating a weakened lobo is not impressive. He had no feats to say he was even all that powerful.

It is PIS. Wonder woman can blitz Slade when ever she wants. She actually is one of the few non flash characters with a legit FTL combat speed feat. Slade stands no chance. If you want to toss around random showings I'll just bring up the times nightwing owned him.

Right to left.

So yea obviously Slade isn't a threat to wonder woman.

I have addressed literally all of these characters and the context around it. Slades mind doesn't make him unbeatable especially when he is fighting someone more skilled. A sword can be broken with his iron fist, Danny can catch bullets, chi amp them and toss them back, and he can absorb Slades blast staff shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You mean his original series right? Not the new 52 one? Slade whips nightwings butt all the time. And I know Diana can easily beat him. That wasn't my argument. Mt argument was that he kept up with her for a while. And when did she go FTL? And can danny break an nth metal sword? Also lobo was still stronger than danny

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist would take this, but the fight would be amazing.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Very close I'm not sure who to go with. I think Pre-52 Slade has better speed feats to contend with Fist, New 52 has better durability but Fist has insane output for a street level character. Pre-52 might (very slightly, although my gut still says otherwise) be able to go 5/10 even with Danny. I see New 52 getting 3/10 at most. I think Iron Fist takes the majority overall.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: You mean his original series right? Not the new 52 one? Slade whips nightwings butt all the time. And I know Diana can easily beat him. That wasn't my argument. Mt argument was that he kept up with her for a while. And when did she go FTL? And can danny break an nth metal sword? Also lobo was still stronger than danny

I was reffering to his new 52 series all though I am pretty sure pre 52 Slade did not fight wonder woman in issue 9-10 of his ongoing...I know he beats nightwing all the time the point is that he has his low showings too. Your taking one showing against wonder woman which is obviously PIS. Hne can't keep up with someone who blocks pieces of light from every direction:

No Caption Provided

I am pretty sure the blade is promethium, I don't recall the sword being stated to be made out of Nth metal. There is no evidence Lobo could have hit harder than iron fist.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one. I'll come back to this thread.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought about it. I'm going with Danny in a good fight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Danny punches a hole in Slade's head.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron-fist

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes Stroke gets far too much credit. sigh.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so? Nth metal armor makes him pretty durable.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dondave

Rand

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@darthaznable said:

How so? Nth metal armor makes him pretty durable.

Just they take some of his feats too seriously. Like the whole him vs. Justice League. Him beating Batman when let's admit it, his physicals gave him the win plus Batman usually loses his first encounters as it seems to me. Him being faster...than Wonder Woman and actually taking out Flash? He like everyone else has his own PIS. Does he lose this fight badly? Heck no but with chi Danny has him beat.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ShenKuei
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Under these conditions, Danny takes it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

Danny punches a hole in Slade's head.

What you really want to say :)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76  Edited By Wyldsong
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for killah_ofthaday
killah_ofthaday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in a hand to hand it's Iron fist

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robertpaulson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay man, Iron fist with chi can also heal at an accelerated rate since the Immortal IF series, can enhance his senses to as good as Spider man's Spider sense, literally tells a girl who is standing behind him he can hear the sweat go down her face. Hypnotic fist may or may not work on Slade if he is immune to mind control techniques of the Jedi persuasion... IF has put skarr on his ass easily, taken an evil Thor, and a Hercules which might as well be a Wonder Woman except IF won. Sank a hellicarrier, ko'd a "nuclear bombs worth of explosives carrying maglev train. Haven't read them but he has gone toe to toe with cap and ironman separately. Has bested wolverine, night crawler and colossus all at once. Luke cage openly admits Danny could take him easy. Lastly let's not forget how he became the Iron Fist, before enhanced chi augmentation he had to earn it by being a mortal man and killing an Immortal Dragon! It's called Shao Lao the undying for a reason it is ever born over and over and has faced countless men and women trying to leach its cosmic like power and only someone like Danny before he came back to America could have done. Before that, he was trained to be a killer, pure and simple, train hard for years, beat your rivals to a pulp in hand to hand combat and then kill this dragon because if you don't it will surely kill you. Imagine from a young age being told that and still going through it all. All this non sense about these bad asses are assassins and tacticians is bull shit. When was the last time any of them killed a dragon with no gear or powers. Danny Rand earned that chi augmentation with nothing, became the Iron Fist for one reason, to be a weapon, a one man army, an inter dimensional city filled with immortals that appears on earth every ten years' greatest champion. Given enough time to experiment and read the book of the Iron fist, there is no telling the limit of his power. Orsan Randel told Danny once "The chi of Shou-Lao the Undying is not a river that you flow into. You are a river that flows into it, and it is an ocean"

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist. It's not even his sheer output or physicals, DS has more trouble against skilled fighters than any powerhouse he fights. Iron fist is already one of the best non powered fighters, him having one shot abilities are too much.

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Deathstroke and Iron Fist are reasonably similar in speed but Danny's striking force is far beyond that of Slade's so I think he gets a good majority.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey I am happy,, someone didn't nerf Danny,, but this thread was made 7 years ago so that would be pre52 slade.. He was much more skilled and his speed seemed better. I think slade would have to know Danny tho to actually beat him... Slade would need to do his thing like take a hostage,, or threat innocents to get under danny's skin.. He wouldn't beat him in a straight fight...

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Slade, he's stronger, faster, smarter and has more versatility than Iron Fist

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By pipxeroth

Danny punches his head off

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using his chi at full power Danny wins!

His IF punch is strong enough and take down a halicarrier, Danny has enhanced awareness so he he should be able to see Slade's attacks coming beforehand, and his chi would turn him into a super human.

Slade's guns wouldn't help, Danny casually dodges bullets, even without his chi. Danny also has range attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny oneshots

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BrockTheRock

Iron Fist should win, Deathstroke having guns and being stronger doesn't matter.

Danny is more skilled and is just as fast, Deathstroke is more durable but one punch from Rand and he's out or in critical condition.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Danny

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers