• 118 results
#1 Posted by gwilson429 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

what are the stipulations? is DP fully geared?

#3 Posted by Turlast (82 posts) - - Show Bio

In a H2H battle--Iron Fist would wallop Deadpool.

#4 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before, and Iron Fist curbstomps him.

#5 Posted by lagoon_boy (10954 posts) - - Show Bio
upgraded iron fist>>>>>>>>>>>>>..dp
iron  fist>dp
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist sans the upgrades has able to take on Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Banshee when they had the drop on him.

Current Iron Fist is several hundred times stronger.

Deadpool was beaten by the Cat, a normal human with mastery of one martial arts form. Iron Fist is enhanced through his Chi abilities and has mastered all forms of martial arts on Earth.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"Iron Fist sans the upgrades has able to take on Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Banshee when they had the drop on him.Current Iron Fist is several hundred times stronger.Deadpool was beaten by the Cat, a normal human with mastery of one martial arts form. Iron Fist is enhanced through his Chi abilities and has mastered all forms of martial arts on Earth."

That run was god awful.  In that issue Iron Fist flipped around the X-Men like they were nothing...But when he went one on one with just Cap, he was at a disadvantage lol
Staff Online
#8 Posted by lagoon_boy (10954 posts) - - Show Bio
word
#9 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

and sadly he has bn manhandled by DP twice in one battle and once in another so three total. besides with full gear IF has no chance against him.

#10 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing said:
" and sadly he has bn manhandled by DP twice in one battle and once in another so three total. besides with full gear IF has no chance against him. "
Iron Fist has dodged bullets from a fully automatic mchine gun and has shattered swords with his bare hands.

Catches a bullet

Reverse order

Iron Fist was holding back until the end

Avoiding gun fire

DP getting his @ss kicked by The Cat

#11 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny.

#12 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

the mayhem and death that is deadpool. in h2h danny wins with wpns he is dead

#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing said:
" the mayhem and death that is deadpool. in h2h danny wins with wpns he is dead
"
How is he dead with weapons? He dodges bullets like they are nothing.
#14 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

because the minute he grabs IF its over for danny because DP will blow him up.

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing said:
" because the minute he grabs IF its over for danny because DP will blow him up. "
Since when would he even let DP  get a hold of him?
#16 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

are you kidding have you read any C&DP? DP has bn manhandling him in every encounter.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing: You act like Iron Fist can't escape from a grab or something.
#19 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny Rand.

#20 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @LordCosmicKing: You act like Iron Fist can't escape from a grab or something. "
and you act like DP doesnt blow himself up or the buildings up in his fights.. you act like danny could survive the explosion.
#21 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny Rand curbstomps.

#22 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @LordCosmicKing said:
" because the minute he grabs IF its over for danny because DP will blow him up. "
Since when would he even let DP  get a hold of him? "
i already posted two scans of  dp getting close two IF strapping a fake bomb on him and grabbing his leg in mid attack.

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing: I never said that Danny could survive an explosion or that Deadpool doesn't blow himself up, smart guy. What I'm saying is that if Deadpool grabs him, Iron Fist can escape it. Martial artists know how to do things that. Besides, if he does grab him, Iron Fist would easily KO him with a Chi punch (or multiple ones) before he could use a grenade. If he's close enough to grab, then Iron Fist is close enough to use his moves.
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing: Wow. He grabbed him but did nothing.
#25 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @LordCosmicKing: I never said that Danny could survive an explosion or that Deadpool doesn't blow himself up, smart guy. What I'm saying is that if Deadpool grabs him, Iron Fist can escape it. Martial artists know how to do things that. Besides, if he does grab him, Iron Fist would easily KO him with a Chi punch (or multiple ones) before he could use a grenade. If he's close enough to grab, then Iron Fist is close enough to use his moves. "
look at the scans DP is faster then IF...that he was able to reach for a fake bomb and strap it on him.
#26 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @LordCosmicKing: I never said that Danny could survive an explosion or that Deadpool doesn't blow himself up, smart guy. What I'm saying is that if Deadpool grabs him, Iron Fist can escape it. Martial artists know how to do things that. Besides, if he does grab him, Iron Fist would easily KO him with a Chi punch (or multiple ones) before he could use a grenade. If he's close enough to grab, then Iron Fist is close enough to use his moves. "
look at the scans DP is faster then IF...that he was able to reach for a fake bomb and strap it on him. "
That wasn't so much speed as it was Deadpool's high pain tolerance allowing him to react faster than someone else.
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing: My point still stands.
#29 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @LordCosmicKing said:
" @Static Shock said:
look at the scans DP is faster then IF...that he was able to reach for a fake bomb and strap it on him. "
That wasn't so much speed as it was Deadpool's high pain tolerance allowing him to react faster than someone else. "
the rest of the fight DP smacks IF down and tells him to stay out off his way so he can deal with someone worth his time Captain america. besides his speed came in when he dodged IF and reached and strapped a bomb on IF all in mid leap.
#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @LordCosmicKing said:
" @Static Shock said:
That wasn't so much speed as it was Deadpool's high pain tolerance allowing him to react faster than someone else. "
the rest of the fight DP smacks IF down and tells him to stay out off his way so he can deal with someone worth his time Captain america. besides his speed came in when he dodged IF and reached and strapped a bomb on IF all in mid leap. "
...While the whole time Danny was mimicking Daredevil's fighting style and restraining himself from using his Chi powers.
#31 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

like i said in h2h i give it to danny just because  he might be able to bfr deadpool via IF punch not sure how strong he can get that thing not sure if he can KO him.

but with full gear danny really doesnt stand a chance most enhance humans both heroes and villains tend to lose or get killed by him in a full blown battle.

the IF mimiking DD fighting style i would give it to you but he did just as well against DP  when he was IF without DP using weapons.

P.S. DP knew it was IF so your excuse dont fly.

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can win this fight, if he throws grenades all over the place...

#33 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordCosmicKing said:
" like i said in h2h i give it to danny just because  he might be able to bfr deadpool via IF punch not sure how strong he can get that thing not sure if he can KO him.but with full gear danny really doesnt stand a chance most enhance humans both heroes and villains tend to lose or get killed by him in a full blown battle.the IF mimiking DD fighting style i would give it to you but he did just as well against DP  when he was IF without DP using weapons.P.S. DP knew it was IF so your excuse dont fly. "
Deadpool has been taken down by a normal human on numerous occasions. When he was fully geared and after planning for weeks he was only barely able to take down Wolverine.

He doesn't need to BFR anyone when he can KO him.

PS. He didn't know it was IF, he only suspected that it was him, and that doesn't change the fact that he was mimicking DD's style, as was stated in Daredevil's own book.
#34 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Deadpool can win this fight, if he throws grenades all over the place... "
Does he usually carry that many grenades?
#35 Posted by Terrorman (155 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H: Iron Fist
Weapons included: Deadpool

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"Does he usually carry that many grenades? "
Depends on who's writing him.

#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"Does he usually carry that many grenades? "
Depends on who's writing him. "
True enough.
#38 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Edited by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, in all fairness:
-Deadpool has taken Wolverine down without prep before.
-Iron Fist wasn't copying DD's style in that fight...He did the exact moves when they encountered earlier (as IF) which is why DP recognized him.

I don't read current Iron Fist, so I have no clue about his current power level and thus, can't answer this.  But recent DP is a disgrace to classic IMO and here's a few examples why:

Staff Online
#40 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Deadpool is a total joke. He is there for comic relief and nothing else.

Current Iron Fist is killing demons in Hell in his most recent story arc.

#41 Posted by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"Current Deadpool is a total joke. He is there for comic relief and nothing else.Current Iron Fist is killing demons in Hell in his most recent story arc."

That's why I said "current deadpool is a disgrace.."
Staff Online
#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"Current Deadpool is a total joke. He is there for comic relief and nothing else.Current Iron Fist is killing demons in Hell in his most recent story arc."
That's why I said "current deadpool is a disgrace.." "
I know, I was agreeing with you.
#43 Posted by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, gotcha.  It's a shame since I love the character...But now he's getting the Wolverine treatment...Being over-exposed and used as a punching bag.

Staff Online
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Current Deadpool is a total joke. He is there for comic relief and nothing else.Current Iron Fist is killing demons in Hell in his most recent story arc. "
Current Deadpool is total joke? The Deadpool who lost to two teenage girls and kicked Cap in the junk when he was off guard wasn't also a total joke?
#45 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" Current Deadpool is a total joke. He is there for comic relief and nothing else.Current Iron Fist is killing demons in Hell in his most recent story arc. "
Current Deadpool is total joke? The Deadpool who lost to two teenage girls and kicked Cap in the junk when he was off guard wasn't also a total joke?
"
LOL... Well he was pretty dangerous during his original stint with X-Force
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"
LOL... Well he was pretty dangerous during his original stint with X-Force "
Yea, that was the best Deadpool.He was about action.He still told jokes but he was more like Spider-Man because he got the job done in the midst of all that.
#47 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"
LOL... Well he was pretty dangerous during his original stint with X-Force "
Yea, that was the best Deadpool.He was about action.He still told jokes but he was more like Spider-Man because he got the job done in the midst of all that.
"
Yeah, nowadays he's written for cheap laughs alone.
#48 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooh-ho-ho,this fight would be the awesome!  (<-intentional misuse of grammar.)
I would have to say...Iron Fist.

#49 Posted by darktiger (4593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: ikr iron fist kills deadpool

#50 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap, this is an old thread.