Edit: Start 20 feet apart
gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gunmetalgrey

Both of them have ranged attacks but Iron Fist has better dodging feats than Cyke, so I give it to Danny if it goes down to just that.

There is no starting distance stated, so it's assumed this would be close enough for h2h in which Danny probably stomps.

But if they bring down the entire upper level, and they will with morals off, Danny has a better chance of surviving than Scott. He can use his chi to harden his body, preventing any serious harm. Real Shaolin monks do this all the time with their feats of durability against sharp or heavy and blunt objects, ironically called the "Iron Shirt" technique. Hard to imagine after Danny has acquired the Book of the Iron Fist that his version won't work as well if not better.

Bottom line is, Iron Fist wins.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Iron Fist wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it stats within 10 feet of each other Danny 8/10. The 2 would be if Scott unleased enough to drop the whole building and kept it going to blast all the rubble away from himself.

If it starts more than 30 feet away from each other, Scott 8/10 Danny never makes it to melee range. Scott is far to better at ranged abilities and his optic blast is great in enclosed placed for it to bounce off of.

It is that fuzzy 10 - 30 feet range that gets tricky.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty

@gunmetalgrey: I think if no distance is stated they are 25ft away and can see each other. that said, with morals off, i give it to Cyke. he can bring down the parking garage on top of danny or a wide beam would definitely hit danny. I don't think Danny can charge his chi fast enough to deal with a quick blast from Cyke. Morals on and i give it to Iron Fist.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I edited the starting distance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that complicates things but with morals off I give it to Scott, he is much more dangerous when he is not holding back. He just wipes the whole place and keeps the blast going to keep the rubble off himself.

Avatar image for the_incredible_huck
The Incredible Huck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with the Iron Fist on this one. He is much faster then Cyke, so I think even with the range disadvantage he can close that gap pretty quick. He is also an amazing dodger (able to pass as DareDevil) and can punch through a speeding train loaded with enough TNT to level a city so I think he could even tank a blast from Cyke and just punch right through it. Also, I think there is more likelyhood of Iron Fist leveling the parking garage and surviving then Cyke trying to do it. In Civil War Iron Fist punched through the floor and collapsed a building like 3 different times when the New Avengers were being overwhelmed.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gunmetalgrey

@pooty: Either Cyke brings down the upper level or Iron Fist ruptures the ground below them with a chi-charged punch. Danny has been shown to utilize chi much faster now, even subconsciously, there's no telling how fast either of them will be with no morals but I do know Danny can reach superhuman levels of speed when he's tasked to. I can see it go either way.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I would go with Iron Fist

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch

IF.

HideYourKids

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HideYourKids

Iron Fist

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Nefarious said:

Iron Fist wins.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@gunmetalgrey: @ChaosBlazer: @texasdeathmatch: @The Incredible Huck: I have read Iron Fist own books. I remember him destroying the train full of explosives. But i also remember it took him awhile to get his chi to that level. They are 20ft away. Bloodlusted. Has Danny shown the ability to charge his chi in a defensive way so quickly that he can withstand a full blast from Cyke? A blast that can destroy acres of forest in one blast? Has Danny show reaction time to charge his chi and cover 20ft of distance before Cyke can get a blast off? Danny has to charge his chi and move. Cyke just has to think.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@pooty said:

@gunmetalgrey: @ChaosBlazer: @texasdeathmatch: @The Incredible Huck: I have read Iron Fist own books. I remember him destroying the train full of explosives. But i also remember it took him awhile to get his chi to that level. They are 20ft away. Bloodlusted. Has Danny shown the ability to charge his chi in a defensive way so quickly that he can withstand a full blast from Cyke? A blast that can destroy acres of forest in one blast? Has Danny show reaction time to charge his chi and cover 20ft of distance before Cyke can get a blast off? Danny has to charge his chi and move. Cyke just has to think.

yeah he has better reaction speed and agility than Cyclops does

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sandiego008

Morals off cyke takes this ... and pretty easily.

@ChaosBlazer said:

I'm sure you've seen cyke scans with his morals off ... how do you dodge when there is no place to run/hide?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@sandiego008 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

I'm sure you've seen cyke scans with his morals off ... how do you dodge when there is no place to run/hide?

You think the second the fight starts Cyke will just rip off his visor?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yes, IF has better physical reaction time than Cyke. IF can dodge pinpoint blast. But i have never seen him move so fast he can dodge a wide range optic blast.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty

@ChaosBlazer said:

@sandiego008 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Yes. when you are fighting a foe who can beat you in one punch, you don't hold back. and he doesn't have to take off his visor.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sandiego008

@ChaosBlazer said:

With morals off ... and cyke knowing IF ... why the heck wouldn't he end it in one strike?

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By theicon

show feats on  iron fist, and  cyke   

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty

@theicon: Look on the first page of this thread near the bottom and you will see what Cyclops can do with one blast.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By theicon
@pooty: read that  comic, took cyclops time to charge that up  Iron would kill him before  Cyclops can fire that  nuke blast. any other  feats  for  both that  can show  a win?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty

@theicon: and it takes time for IF to get his max chi. and the blast wont have to be nearly that big. but the other scan shows cyke doing a wide beam immediately

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By theicon
@pooty: ok
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Emperorb777

Is there a reason the falling apart parking structure wouldn't kill cyke when he takes off his visor?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty

@Immortal777: why will cyke take off his visor? he can do wide blast with it on. and he doesn't have to hit the ceiling. he can just do a horizontal beam. one that IF can't dodge

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@pooty: Agreed. Morals Off = Cyclops for the win

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Emperorb777

@pooty: Idk just read one f the comments that say he'd take of his visor.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sufferthorn

Iron Fist isn't going to win this staring contest.

Give it Morals on and we'll have a contest.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Interesting match-up. I'll go with Iron Fist. He's got the speed advatange and Cyclops rarely uses his wide range blast. If Danny can get into close quarters (and I'm pretty sure he can) it's all over. Also given the fact it's in a parking garage Iron Fist is just as likely to level the place as Cyke is. It's a question of who gets out first and my money is on Danny.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TheWitchingHour:

Morals.

Off.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@Sufferthorn said:

@TheWitchingHour:

Morals.

Off.

We've seen morals off Cyclops a lot in X-men cannon. Whether he's being possessed by the Shadow King or Apocalypse or what have you. How many times has he used that blast that can one shot a sentinel?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TheWitchingHour:

....Where has Cyclops completely lost his morality in Marvel Canon? Mind-control doesn't count, because characters are significantly dumber under mind control, not to mention PIS being involved.

Without Morals, Cyclops simply takes his visor off. Unless IF has something to counter that, i dunno man.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'll say Scott takes it this time.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pooty

@TheWitchingHour said:

Interesting match-up. I'll go with Iron Fist. He's got the speed advatange and Cyclops rarely uses his wide range blast. If Danny can get into close quarters (and I'm pretty sure he can) it's all over. Also given the fact it's in a parking garage Iron Fist is just as likely to level the place as Cyke is. It's a question of who gets out first and my money is on Danny.

Cyclops uses his wide blast when needed. and it doesn't have to be as wide or as powerful as the sentinel blast. He has used it against Juggs, Hulk, Storm and Mr. Sinister. Cyke knows he can't beat Danny in a close quarters conflict so why would he risk it. And in the time it takes Danny to charge his chi AND hit the ground, Cyke already has blasted him. Cyke has him beat in the "who's power can strike first" contest. and cyke knows he only has one shot at winning

@Immortal777 said:

@pooty: Idk just read one f the comments that say he'd take of his visor.

Cyke usually takes off his visor to do a really really large blast. but he doesn't need to in this case.

Avatar image for captainamerica1986
CaptainAmerica1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember reading an X-Men comic (I don't remember the issue) showing Cyke taking out the whole entire team. I'd say it would go 50/50.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

Tough call........Iron fist doesn't really have to close the gap with morals off either for the record though. I am actually leaning towards iron fist due to better reaction feats though personally.