#2  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i love chun li and would like to make sweet love to her, but iron fist would beat her, sorry chun li.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By pixelized

i have no idea who iron fist it, besides he has ugly feet, so i'm going to go with Chun Li...

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pixelized says:

"i have no idea who iron fist it, besides he has ugly feet, so i'm going to go with Chun Li..."

Powers and Abilities

The "Iron Fist"Iron Fist is trained to be a "Living Weapon", with martial arts abilities that make him one of the best unarmed combatants in the world. Furthermore Rand is an exceptional acrobat and athlete. He has mastered all of K'un-Lun's martial arts and many of those from Earth. He has also trained in the use of most all martial arts weapons. Rand can also control his nervous system. allowing him to deaden himself to pain.

Rand possesses the power of the Iron Fist, allowing him to harness his chi to enhance his natural abilities to extraordinary levels. His strength, speed, reflexes and senses can all be intensified, pushing his already formidable martial arts skills to even greater levels. In addition, Iron Fist can channel his chi into his closed fist, making it "unto a thing of iron", wrapping his fist in energy and allowing him to strike with an enormous power. This ability also renders his fist immune to pain and injury. However, this usage of the "Iron Fist" leaves Danny drained for a time afterwards, and prevents him from using this repeatedly.

Iron Fist can also use focus his chi to heal himself or others, and can use it to "mind meld" with others.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pixelized

Gah....Based on the better outfit, Chun Li wins. haha

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I actually think Chun Li would win. I've never seen Iron Fist move with the type of speed Chun Li has.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Chun Li. She has so many moves at her disposal. That's not to say it'll help her automatically, but it's something I want to point out.

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Don't Know Much About Iron Fist But Im Picking Chun Li To Win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Chun Li would win. Though I believe Iron Fist would give her a run for her money.

Psionex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Psionex

Chun Li is going to win for she is capable of utilizing moves that may seem that they might make it harder to be able to block like the lighting kicks though he may block a few but he will not be able to block all of the kicks. Then there is the fact she can manipulate her chi energy to be able to unleash a chi blast from her hand at Iron Fist making it harder for Iron Fist to get close to hit here. If he does get a chance to get up close she can unleash a surge of chi energy blast from her body to be able to push Iron Fist back if he does get close to her.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Son_of_simba

Chun li has never won a tournament according to capcom so iron fist would stomp her

No Caption Provided

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Wyldsong

Danny

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF in stomp. tell me one adv chun li has in this fight. after you fail to do so i'll give at least 10 advs Danny has in this fight.