#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins

#2 Posted by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Iron Fist. Just for the hell of it.

#4 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron fist is my favorite character, but I say cap wins.

#5 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist would stomp Cap.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Iron Fist would stomp Cap."
I don't know about all that.
#7 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Iron Fist would stomp Cap."

i dont even know about fist beating cap
#8 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist stopped a train packed with enough explosives to destroy a city by punching it.

#9 Edited by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Iron Fist stopped a train packed with enough explosives to destroy a city by punching it."
So....Hulk lifted 180 Billion tons on his back and Cap knocked his block off.
#10 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Iron Fist stopped a train packed with enough explosives to destroy a city by punching it."

see he's dumb
#11 Posted by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Slinger said:

see he's dumb"
huh?
#12 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

its a joke

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Fist beats Cap in a close fight here...
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Cap? If its Bucky he loses, if its Steve, I think it would be close with Steve pulling it off.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I could understand Cap winning if he fought against Classic Iron Fist. But, against the current Iron Fist, Cap would lose in an intense battle.

#16 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Which Cap? If its Bucky he loses, if its Steve, I think it would be close with Steve pulling it off."

I agree
#17 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"I could understand Cap winning if he fought against Classic Iron Fist. But, against the current Iron Fist, Cap would lose in an intense battle."
Yeah, he's had a MAJOR upgrade.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Which Cap? If its Bucky he loses, if its Steve, I think it would be close with Steve pulling it off."
If it's Bucky..Iron Fist dies.
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance: You think Bucky can take Iron Fist!?

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"@Vance: You think Bucky can take Iron Fist!?"
If Bucky was sparring against him..no..he'd get owned..in a freindly one on one Bucky gets owned..but if Bucky has to take him down my any means..Iron Fist dies.
#21 Posted by kick-@$$ (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America.

#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance: That doesn't make any sense. So, what if Bucky has to take him down? What does that change? Iron Fist would still be defending himself accordingly. Bucky's willingness to take Iron Fist down doesn't change a thing. In a sparring match, they both wouldn't be fighting seriously. But, in a real fight, you mean to tell me that Iron Fist wouldn't give 100% while Bucky would?

#23 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist wins

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"@Vance: That doesn't make any sense. So, what if Bucky has to take him down? What does that change? Iron Fist would still be defending himself accordingly. Bucky's willingness to take Iron Fist down doesn't change a thing. In a sparring match, they both wouldn't be fighting seriously. But, in a real fight, you mean to tell me that Iron Fist wouldn't give 100% while Bucky would?"
It makes perfect sense.Killing someone ends that fight instantly and quicker than trying to actually knock them out.Bucky is a far better killer than he is a h2h combatant.I'm not saying Bucky is going to give more than Iron Fist but what I am saying is Bucky does better against people he's trying to kill rather than someone he's trying not to kill.
#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance: So, Bucky wins because of his ruthlessness? That's a weak argument. If someone was trying to kill Iron Fist, he wouldn't allow it to happen. He can try to kill Iron Fist, but it doesn't mean that he will.

#26 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Fist!!!

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"@Vance: So, Bucky wins because of his ruthlessness? That's a weak argument. If someone was trying to kill Iron Fist, he wouldn't allow it to happen. He can try to kill Iron Fist, but it doesn't mean that he will."
No..I'm not saying that either..I'm saying he's good enough to kill Iron Fist if he had to.You forget Bucky is better equipped than Steve.
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance: That's what it sounds like. He can be good enough to kill anybody he wants, but Iron Fist would put him down if he attempted to try that. He's a better fighter than Bucky. Speaking of equipment, what does Bucky have besides the Shield and a pistol (two things that Iron Fist won't have a problem with)?

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"@Vance: That's what it sounds like. He can be good enough to kill anybody he wants, but Iron Fist would put him down if he attempted to try that. He's a better fighter than Bucky. Speaking of equipment, what does Bucky have besides the Shield and a pistol (two things that Iron Fist won't have a problem with)?"
Bucky has a Bionic arm that punched a whole in Ultimo a feat that most Superhuman's can replicate.
The Shield,The knife he's killed so many with and his gun.He also has the armor Stark made for him which is his standard uniform.
Yes..Rand is a better fighter but the edge comes from Bucky's equipment an the circumstance of the fight.If Bucky has to kill him..he's doing it.Bucky has a higher body count with just his knife than most soldiers did with machine guns.
#30 Posted by Merc 1 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

i am going to go with fist.