Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blastoise has incredible defense, firepower that would devastate anyone in its path, low center of gravity, and a different body type when compared to humans (making traditional martial arts techniques not as effective). As strong as Blastoise is, the question is can Blastoise even move fast enough to react to Iron Fist?

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blastoise stomps

He has shades.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i honestly have no idea

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: IIRC blastoise moves Mach speeds

Perhaps you're thinking of the speed at which the jets of water move at from Blastoise's canons?

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mysticmedivh

@alakemega123 said:

@mysticmedivh: couldnt he propel himself with the jets

Yes, in the Pokémon Adventures manga he's done it to fly around like a jet pack. In the anime he's done it to propel himself forward or rotate around very fast.

No Caption Provided

Or something sort of like this.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mysticmedivh
Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess IF would lose, Blastoise can a hellua hits.(I'm not just saying that because he's one of my favorite pokemon either :P)

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: do you really think ash is so bad a trainer that he never went back and trained squirtel.... Let me rephrase that do you think that squirtel never evolved after all that.,

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The awesome turtle dude wins by shades...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blastoise has incredible defense, firepower that would devastate anyone in its path, low center of gravity, and a different body type when compared to humans (making traditional martial arts techniques not as effective). As strong as Blastoise is, the question is can Blastoise even move fast enough to react to Iron Fist?

That's nice and all but Iron Fist was able to survive flying through a train full of explosives...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mysticmedivh

@sacredweapons said:

@mysticmedivh: do you really think ash is so bad a trainer that he never went back and trained squirtel.... Let me rephrase that do you think that squirtel never evolved after all that.,

First of all, who said this was Ash's Blastoise? The OP simply said "Blastoise". Second of all, as a matter of fact, Ash's Squirtle has never evolved. Yes, he is that bad of a trainer. His Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Gible, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Palpitoad, and Squirtle have either never evolved at all or never evolved into their third/final stages of evolution.

In the Pokémon community, Ash Ketchum is consistently ridiculed, laughed upon, mocked, and looked down upon. He is an awful mediocre trainer and wannabe Pokémon master. Ash has failed so many times now it's not even funny. If you're looking top tier professional trainers in the Pokémon hierarchy then these guys are prime examples.

No Caption Provided

Just to give you a small comparison as to how Ash fares against say one of these trainers, Red.

No Caption Provided

Red also completed the original Pokédex for Professor Oak, including the capture of Mewtwo.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@mysticmedivh said:

That's nice and all but Iron Fist was able to survive flying through a train full of explosives...

Nice! Sounds awesome.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: You really took that to heart. Okay well first of all if you weren't waiting to pounce you would see that i was joking. Hence the let me rephrase it part. Second i read pocket monster and i know that blue is the best along with red and green close seconds. And since i don't know another possible candidate for kamina sunglasses wearing squirtle i said ash.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mysticmedivh

@wolfrazer said:

@mysticmedivh: Don't forget this BAMF of a trainer.

No Caption Provided

Pokémon Colosseum! I still have the Gamecube game sitting on my shelf right here. Great memories, it's a shame Game Freak has no intention of making games for consoles like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness. Wasn't his name Thomas in the game? Nvm it was Wes. Hell, that guy had his own chopper that could hover.

There was also this guy, I believe his name was Michael.

No Caption Provided

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@mysticmedivh: His name is Wes in the game, Leo in the manga. Also yeah...real shame, it was something new for Pokemon rather than the standard, was interesting. Coulda made for an awesome anime too imo.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: You really took that to heart. Okay well first of all if you weren't waiting to pounce you would see that i was joking. Hence the let me rephrase it part. Second i read pocket monster and i know that blue is the best along with red and green close seconds. And since i don't know another possible candidate for kamina sunglasses wearing squirtle i said ash.

I see, I apologize. I thought you weren't joking.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XxGin

I really think the OP just likes Pokemon and wants it to win..

I say Iron Fist.. I've seen some pretty fucked up feat of him..

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mysticmedivh

@wolfrazer said:

@mysticmedivh: His name is Wes in the game, Leo in the manga. Also yeah...real shame, it was something new for Pokemon rather than the standard, was interesting. Coulda made for an awesome anime too imo.

Reminds me of this.

Loading Video...

Once again, another great creation with great potential. It's a shame it only has four episodes. If only they cancelled the crap they're airing with Ash and switched it to the originals then I'd actually consider watching the anime. I guess it's all about how much money they can milk with the current anime.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Who is the bottom left trainer if you don't mind me asking, and where is he from?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mysticmedivh
Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: i think ash is one of the best trainers but is just being limited by the show

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

I really think the OP just likes Pokemon and wants it to win..

I say Iron Fist.. I've seen some pretty fucked up feat of him..

People keep telling me ironfist is at the peak of street levelers so i just wanted to see. Besides i put ironfist in my pokemon vs marvel and dc tournament and ironfist has won most of his matches against Pokemon.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh The pokemon mega-evolution story-line actually is pretty cool. Can't wait to see more of that.

The key to good pokemon anime = the removal of Ash and crew.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mysticmedivh: it;s not a fair comparison since both are different characters . Sure ash was inspired by red but you just can't compare the 2 like that and ash will be a pokemon master ....one day , maybe

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh The pokemon mega-evolution story-line actually is pretty cool. Can't wait to see more of that.

I have to admit this is true. I watched a episode where Gary had a battle with a trainer and he was so much cooler than ash. I wish they would have had a whole season dedicated to Gary and his journey instead of Ash. Maybe even end ash's journey and just focus on Gary. He is alot better trainer and his pokemon dont job nearly as much as Ash's.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Danny wins - Blastoise may have some damage soak but Rand's stopping power via fists are remarkably insane.

His higher end feats are just completely ridiculous, like 1 shotting the Helicarrier.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny wins - Blastoise may have some damage soak but Rand's stopping power via fists are remarkably insane.

His higher end feats are just completely ridiculous, like 1 shotting the Helicarrier.

He put a big crack in it that made it unable to fly. It wasnt like he destroyed the entire thing with one punch.

What other high end feats does he have?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

He put a big crack in it that made it unable to fly. It wasnt like he destroyed the entire thing with one punch.

He destroyed & withstood the resulting explosion of an Electromagnetic Train carrying enough nuclear explosives that'd make Hiroshima seem like a sparkler.

As for the Helicarrier - he did that with a SINGLE PUNCH - he can launch tons of em over and over and over at an incredibly rapid speed.

Blastoise doesn't strand much of a chance in all honesty.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Danny

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

He destroyed & withstood the resulting explosion of an Electromagnetic Train carrying enough nuclear explosives that'd make Hiroshima seem like a sparkler.

As for the Helicarrier - he did that with a SINGLE PUNCH - he can launch tons of em over and over and over at an incredibly rapid speed.

Blastoise doesn't strand much of a chance in all honesty.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: i think ash is one of the best trainers but is just being limited by the show

If they wanted to they would have made Ash decent from the start. Perhaps he may have potential to become a good trainer but he refuses to let his Pokémon evolve, or starts with a clean slate when journeying to a new region as opposed to keeping his best Pokémon for a good roster, just one of many reason as to why he isn't a very successful trainer. You could be right about him being limited by the show, the writers could make him just as good as Red, however, they've already stated that they don't intend to make Ash age at all so the show will always be one that will appeal to children, their main audience. Based on the statement it's easy to see the why they intend to keep the show like this, kiddy Pokémon adventures = more $$$, it's as simple as that. If you read the Pokémon Adventures manga the characters progress, they change, they learn, they age. And from all of this they gain experience and strength, something the anime avoids. At the end of the day Pokémon is a business, they're just doing what they feel is right.

@smxlr8 said:

@mysticmedivh: it;s not a fair comparison since both are different characters . Sure ash was inspired by red but you just can't compare the 2 like that and ash will be a pokemon master ....one day , maybe

It's not impossile, but as long as they intend to keep Ash as a 10 year old kid, who should be almost 28 since the show started in 1997, I don't see him progressing anywhere.

Agreed.