#51 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

toss a coin sort of fight,,batman perhaps because of the sometimes PIS effects.

#52 Posted by beatboks1 (6960 posts) - - Show Bio

First as to Batman's rank Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, David Cain, Sensei, and O-Sensei are all above him, so he's not top 5.Ben Turner and him area about equal.

@MyronLee26 said:

He didnt stalemate Bronze Tiger. The first time they fought, BT owned him. The second time, the fight didnt finish due to outside interference.

He didn't "own" him in their first fight at all. Ben struck Bat's from the shadows with a solar plexus kick winding him. he blindsided and then ran. it wasn't even a fight. Their second fight was even until one of the League of assassins hit Bruce with a poison dart. They have faced a few more times in Suicide Squad and JL ( Suicide Squad crossovers), all of which were stalemates.

Iron Fist by the narrowest of margins.

#53 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

1. Batman didn't win by cheap shotting him he simply out fought him and I never sated that Batman has beaten Deathstroke one on one twice.

Cool out of context and order scans. Let's see what really happened.

There are two options here: you either never read the issue in question and simply use scans you randomly found, or, you read it and you purposefully try to mislead people by posting selected scans that correspond to the case you try to make. Either practice is of equally poor taste.
#54 Posted by nick_hero22 (6711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

1. Batman didn't win by cheap shotting him he simply out fought him and I never sated that Batman has beaten Deathstroke one on one twice.

Cool out of context and order scans. Let's see what really happened.

There are two options here: you either never read the issue in question and simply use scans you randomly found, or, you read it and you purposefully try to mislead people by posting selected scans that correspond to the case you try to make. Either practice is of equally poor taste.

I found those in one of his respect threads, I didn't no that were out of order.

#55 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22: The reliability of respect threads varies greatly. Some provide the full picture, others, well, not so much. Reading the issue or cross-referencing it before hand is generally preferable.
#56 Posted by bunnieswithtophats (173 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood H2H battles. There really is no way to tell who would win in a hand 2 hand fight between two "Olympic level" martial artists. They've both mastered more martial arts than are humanly possible, and have ridiculous stamina and various other open ended skills. Until comic book writers start releasing videos of characters fighting, all we're left with are ambiguous martial skills and pseudo martial artistic poses like this vvv For all we know these guys are just olympic level posers (no pun intended).

#57 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@bunnieswithtophats: ? You just look at their fights with other characters and deduce the end result by yourself. Generally there are one or two reasonably logical answers.

#58 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

And Iron Fist wins 9/10

#59 Posted by jashro44 (19199 posts) - - Show Bio

@bunnieswithtophats: We compare feats of speed. Sure we can't see them physically moving but we do get hints as to how fast the characters move. For example here we see batman grab some guns out of the hands before people can react. We can determine he is faster then the average human.

#60 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron fist is so overrated and batman can still beat him almost with ease in pure hand to hand

#61 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Iron Fist wins, in a really tough fight, like 6-7/10

#62 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@uroborosphael: you shouldn't think that

#63 Posted by jashro44 (19199 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just gonna say batman just so I can learn how skilled iron fist is. The little I have seen from Danny I don't think he is quite as skilled. He might be close but I don't think he is quite as good.

#64 Posted by brick909 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking iron fist

#65 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ Thinking Batman but the fight could go either way.

#66 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Iron Fist, but Batman will give him a great fight.

#67 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, evenly skiled, but Batman is way more intelligent.

#68 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist no doubt.

#69 Posted by Outofthequestion (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tony_Shark said:

I'm going with Iron Fist, but Batman will give him a great fight.

#70 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny IMO is superior to Bamtan in H2H.

#71 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist Win on paper

But Realistically Bruce Takes It Panther Punch To The Throat

#72 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5046 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro
Iron Fist 8/10
This
#73 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

Even w/o chi Danny wins. W/chi he stomps.

#74 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#75 Posted by SlimJ87D (9258 posts) - - Show Bio

You know in the beginning Iron Fist hardly ever used his Chi as he could only use it so much. So most of his career he wasn't using it that often, only when it glowed pinkish.

But even though he had a major upgrade and years of training during Brubakers and Fractions run. I think a few years had passed when he was stuck in Ku'n lun and the 8th city since he specifically says time passes by much faster than it does in the real world.

So Danny is only better H2H than he was in his classic and previous stages where he hardly used his Chi. I think he can take Batman as even though Batman may know all forms of martial arts, Danny knows Ku'n Lun martial arts which Batman does not so that gives him an edge over Batman. Danny originally also knew all forms of martial arts but I guess they degraded him. From feats and dialogue it seems that he should still be familiar with all forms of martial arts.

#76 Posted by AngryHulks (2994 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Iron Fist, he (Shang-Chi is less superhuman and have done it also) catches bullet even without charging himself up with Chi. Iron Fist also have much better reflexes and agility, but his strength is probably inferior although he have compensation.

#77 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist 8/10

The God Has Spoken you see,batman constantly relies on his gadgets and Iron fist is a living weapon even without chi he is better then bat's in pure hand to hand and his pressure point can kill bats in close vincinity

#78 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist for the majority. Batman could steal 1-2 wins though.

#79 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Actually I don't believe that's true. 

@darktiger said:

@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist 8/10

The God Has Spoken you see,batman constantly relies on his gadgets and Iron fist is a living weapon even without chi he is better then bat's in pure hand to hand and his pressure point can kill bats in close vincinity

Actually I change my mind. After some review of Iron Fist and Batman's feats, I don't think Iron Fist is a better fighter. He'd have to have some sort of physical advantage to beat Batman and without chi he doesn't.
#80 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

yup

#81 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Actually I don't believe that's true.

@darktiger said:

@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist 8/10

Actually I change my mind. After some review of Iron Fist and Batman's feats, I don't think Iron Fist is a better fighter. He'd have to have some sort of physical advantage to beat Batman and without chi he doesn't.

you make a good point but I still think Iron fist is the better fighter

#82 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@darktiger said: 

Even if he is (which I don't agree), how can he hope to beat Batman of all characters 8 out of 10 times? He couldn't even beat Daredevil that many times and DD is definitely not more skilled than Batman or as in the same range of physical condition.
#83 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@darktiger said:

Even if he is (which I don't agree), how can he hope to beat Batman of all characters 8 out of 10 times? He couldn't even beat Daredevil that many times and DD is definitely not more skilled than Batman or as in the same range of physical condition.

Ok then I'll go with Iron fist 6/10

#84 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

No chi? Batman, 7/10 or 8/10, it would be a reasonably good match

#85 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@darktiger said:

Daredevil isn't as skilled as Batman, but his sensory makes him superior in that regard. He can't lift as much as Batman either, but he is more agile.

As for the fight, I'm pretty convinced it would be close, so the winner would depend on circumstance. Like who ate the bigger breakfast.

#86 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

@Vance Astro said:

@darktiger said:

Daredevil isn't as skilled as Batman, but his sensory makes him superior in that regard. He can't lift as much as Batman either, but he is more agile.

As for the fight, I'm pretty convinced it would be close, so the winner would depend on circumstance. Like who ate the bigger breakfast.

lol

#87 Posted by Kvenshii (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

Even if Danny could win [which I doubt] at the best he'd take 6/10 against Bruce, unlikely though since Bruce has better skill feats than a chi-less Danny does.

Keep in mind Danny has enough trouble with Daredevil and we all know that Bruce would kick Matt's ass all over the place.

#88 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist wins in a good fight.

#89 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce has better feats than danny while danny is without chi. With Chi Danny roflstomps, without id give it to Batman in a very close fight.

#90 Posted by matanui123 (299 posts) - - Show Bio

batman 10/10

#91 Posted by marvelman27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

After a tough fight, Iron Fist wins. In a normal fight batman wouldnt rely on h2h as much because he uses his utility belt, Iron Fist only uses his martial arts training, he focus' on h2h more than batman does

#92 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5046 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

#93 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. While Bruce has better skill feats, Danny isn't lacking at all in that department. However, he is a lot faster than Bruce is. Even without using Chi and Iron Fist Punch's, he can heat equally as hard, if not harder.

#94 Posted by fanb0y (18 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Edited by IRS (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm taking batman because this is without chi and I don't think Iron fist has the chi-less feats needed to stand up to batman.

Will be happy to be proven wrong.

#96 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11447 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins in the skill department

#97 Edited by SlimJ87D (9258 posts) - - Show Bio

If you guys read Iron Fist, a lot of things he does, specially in his early career are without Chi. In the past, he couldn't even use his Iron Fist that often as it would drain his energy.

Iron Fist actually has a lot of feats without Chi. And he only got better in skill when he went back to Ku'n Lun to study again and when he got stuck in the 8th city for months and months growing a giant beard and having to fight in multiple gauntlets. If you look through these resepect threads, a lot of things Danny does without Chi. He doesn't use it all the time.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/respect-iron-fist-63635/

http://forums.fanboybuzz.com/showthread.php?7590-Iron-Fist-Respect-Thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=6423976

I'm not really sure who wins here.

#98 Edited by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats wins

#99 Edited by Kario1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to say Batman wins, but it is really hard to tell, as I know IF has some impressive feats without chi. Batman has never relied on chi though, and he uses gadgets, but only so often. I would make judge it as a tie

#100 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6494 posts) - - Show Bio