Team 1.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Vortex13

Iron Fist vs. Powerman, Iron fist probably has the edge due too fighting abilities, but Luke Cage is way too much for Patriot. Isn't patriot only peek human? There is no way he would be able to take down Cage. Cage and Iron Fist have fought in the past I think most recent fight was in thunderbolts during dark reign. Iron Fist won but it was close and Iron Fist was going all out because he was brainwashed where as Luke was not going all out and yes he lost but he was going no where near all out against him since they are friends. In power levels Powerman and Iron Fist are close, Iron Fist would still win in that fight but patriot would be out right away so it becomes a fight between Powerman and Luke Cage against Danny, and I'm pretty sure he goes down with that combined power seeing as it's a close fight between the two individually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Patriot now has superhuman physical attributes. I doubt Power Man is close in power levels to Iron Fist.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Vortex13 said:
Iron Fist vs. Powerman, Iron fist probably has the edge due too fighting abilities, but Luke Cage is way too much for Patriot. Isn't patriot only peek human? There is no way he would be able to take down Cage. Cage and Iron Fist have fought in the past I think most recent fight was in thunderbolts during dark reign. Iron Fist won but it was close and Iron Fist was going all out because he was brainwashed where as Luke was not going all out and yes he lost but he was going no where near all out against him since they are friends. In power levels Powerman and Iron Fist are close, Iron Fist would still win in that fight but patriot would be out right away so it becomes a fight between Powerman and Luke Cage against Danny, and I'm pretty sure he goes down with that combined power seeing as it's a close fight between the two individually.
Patriot is way more than peek human, hes bullet proof and bomb proof