Iron Fist Gauntlet

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Iron Fist takes on the gauntlet. Fight takes place in the streets of San Diego at night. Fully healed after each round. Can the dragon make it through in one piece?

No Caption Provided

1)Joker

2)Arsenal

3)Sabretooth

4)Batman

5)Karate Kid

6)Wolverine

7)Deathstroke

8)Spiderman

9)Carnage

10)Hulk

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Put Sabertooth higher than Batman he is 10 tonner.
As for Iron Fist,maybe can stop at 3 or 6

Aurelian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karate Kid should be above Spiderman

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People that comment just to say a gauntlet is out of order. It makes my spleen hurt.

But he stops at Sabretooth. The healing factor and ferocity ftw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: IIRC, Iron Fist has beaten Sabretooth two times already...

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karate Kid slaughters. Should be much later in the gauntlet.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karate Kid is enough to take him down.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Wyldsong

1)Joker -- Danny wins

2)Arsenal -- Danny wins

3)Sabretooth -- Danny wins

4)Batman -- Danny wins

5)Karate Kid -- Hmmm...guy who wrestles with Kryptonians if the hype is true...probably KK

6)Wolverine -- Can see this going either way, though Danny can pull wins here

7)Deathstroke -- Danny wins

8)Spiderman -- Can see this going either way, though Danny can pull wins here

9)Carnage -- Can see this going either way, though Danny can pull wins here

10)Hulk -- While Danny can take down a few class 100s that can tangle with the Hulk...probably Hulk (depending on version)

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Don_Sevour

Danny seems a bit like a glass cannon. I can see him taking most of these opponents, but fairing better against closer ranged opponents. Like.. he'll do better with bats than arsenal. I think it's the wrong line-up for him personally.I'd day he stops at arseal or deathstroke.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wyldsong

@don_sevour said:

Danny seems a bit like a glass cannon. I can see him taking most of these opponents, but fairing better against closer ranged opponents. Like.. he'll do better with bats than arsenal. I think it's the wrong line-up for him personally.I'd day he stops at arseal or deathstroke.

Danny can attack at range (chi blasts to explosions), and has tanked attacks that have knocked him through several floors of a building to the basement levels. There is nothing glass canon about him...not to mention he is an extremely casual bullet timer...Arsenal isn't anything special in regards to what Danny can and has overcome...neither is Deathstroke.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Don_Sevour

@wyldsong: true, but i'm thinking that a bullet or a laser would be faster than a chi blast. And keep in mind that internal lacerations and burns are a whole nother ball game than concussion force. But If he's that tanky, i'd say he stops at slade. Also, hi! I'm new here!

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Danny takes it with little to no trouble.

2. Same as round one.

3. Danny has already beaten Victor multiple times while at a noticeable disadvantage in cannon, he's going to take Creed down quite handily on even footing.

4. Danny beats him easier than he beats Sabertooth imo.

5. Val really should be at the end of the gauntlet, for now Danny stops here.

6. Danny in a close match imo, but really it goes to whoever lands a solid hit first and I believe that Danny is fast enough and skilled enough to do so.

7. Danny, more skilled, faster, and has the striking power to capitalize on his speed advantage.

8. Peter edges it out thanks to superior durability, webbing and precog. Danny has comparable speed, vastly superior skill, and superior striking power, but his lower durability and lack of counter to Peter's spidey sense is what causes him to lose here.

9. Carnage takes it easier than Peter, at least from what I've seen of him. Carnage has all of Peter's advantages and no morals to restrain him from killing Danny with the first hit he lands.

10. Not entirely sure why Hulk is here to be honest, Danny is a solid mid tier, but Hulk is pretty much Herald level, this is a mismatch.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_red_viper  Moderator

Val swats him like a fly. Stops at 5.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny would own Sabretooth... Why would people say he stops at Sabretooth? Continuity wise, he's beat earlier incarnations of Sarbetooth twice and beat a healing factor Sabretooth with luck while weakened.

Sabretooth in continuity is 0-3 against Danny. He hasn't even fought upgraded Danny yet, who has become much stronger.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He is not passing 5 not even on his best day.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

@don_sevour said:

@wyldsong: true, but i'm thinking that a bullet or a laser would be faster than a chi blast. And keep in mind that internal lacerations and burns are a whole nother ball game than concussion force. But If he's that tanky, i'd say he stops at slade. Also, hi! I'm new here!

Welcome to the vine=)

Beyond that, Danny casually dodges bullets (even catches them when they are fired from behind him, charging straight at guys firing on full auto without getting tagged, etc), and even has laser dodging feats. He can also heal himself with chi, and can absorb energy (he has been through explosions and such without a scratch, absorbed enough radiation to kill a man, drained devices of electricity, etc), so again, Slade doesn't present any real challenges for Danny.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Don_Sevour

@wyldsong: okay, so he's more magic than karate. If that's the case, I say he stops at carnage, cause carnage is kinda... overwhelming to a guy who seems to depend on a high degree of movement for attacks. Also, carnage is no slouch and I dout Danny could fully utilize his ranged attacks before getting... swallowed, I guess

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wyldsong

@don_sevour said:

@wyldsong: okay, so he's more magic than karate. If that's the case, I say he stops at carnage, cause carnage is kinda... overwhelming to a guy who seems to depend on a high degree of movement for attacks. Also, carnage is no slouch and I dout Danny could fully utilize his ranged attacks before getting... swallowed, I guess

Danny can turn a punch into a bomb blast my friend. He has laid out class 100s, and thanks to Minimum Carnage, we have seen Carnage get laid out by overwhelming force. Carnage is no slouch true, but Danny has laid out more durable opponents.

As for chi and magic, well it isn't really magic. Danny trained in the martial arts of K'un-Lun, and as such, reached a level of mastery to where he learned chi manipulation (kind of like what Shang Chi does). He earned the right to fight the immortal dragon, and earned the chi of Shou Lao upon beating the dragon, so he has two sources of chi. One through training, and one through defeating the dragon. The Shou Lao chi is supernatural, and is kind of a life force of K'un-Lun kind of thing. It's not really magic though=)

Danny was higher tier street level when last we saw him (he punched out a god the size of a skyscraper). Really, the only two I could not make an argument for him would be against Karate Kid and Hulk (depending on the version). Some of the fights may be about 50/50, but Danny could pull wins against the majority of the list, if not dominate them outright.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Don_Sevour

@wyldsong: yeah, but i've seen carnage, how should I say... infect people. En mass (meant to spell it that way). Not that he would overpower danny, more like take him. Kinda what the symbiotic does, no? All he needs is a touch really.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

stops at KK

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: yeah, but i've seen carnage, how should I say... infect people. En mass (meant to spell it that way). Not that he would overpower danny, more like take him. Kinda what the symbiotic does, no? All he needs is a touch really.

Danny can project his chi over an area (I don't see symbiote tendrils getting past chi bursts), and regardless, it isn't really standard operating procedure for Carnage to do that. Honestly, a fight between them could really go either way in the end.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: fair enough, just didn't think it would be a stomp is all

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: fair enough, just didn't think it would be a stomp is all

I am almost 50/50 on it, but then I think about Danny oneshotting a shield helicarrier...and well, I still kind of favor Danny overall=)