Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@erik said:
"Karate Kid rocks them all at once.  "

No, Not in the least... 

But please explain that!  Cause every one here is better then Bats & he aone has shown to be able to give current KK very good fights! Once with anti grav belts whic bats was'nt even use to unlike KK! 

LOL 

Current Gamora wouldtake everyone here at same time though!
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @erik said:
No, Not in the least...  But please explain that!  Cause every one here is better then Bats & he aone has shown to be able to give current KK very good fights! Once with anti grav belts whic bats was'nt even use to unlike KK!  LOL  Current Gamora wouldtake everyone here at same time though! "
First off prove that Shang Chi is better than Batman 
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @erik said:
No, Not in the least...  But please explain that!  Cause every one here is better then Bats & he aone has shown to be able to give current KK very good fights! Once with anti grav belts whic bats was'nt even use to unlike KK!  LOL  Current Gamora wouldtake everyone here at same time though! "
First off prove that Shang Chi is better than Batman  "

trust me he's better...;)  lol 

Shang is the MA master on Earth, #1!  Even the other Top Elite MA consider him so(Panther/Cap/IronFist)!   No one has taken away his title for several years until recently with a amped better then normal DD! 

Most people consider cap/bats right on same level also & where Cap has failed Shang has succeeded... 

Shang is considered the master for  reason...
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@GamorasBigDaddy: I asked you to prove Shang Chi was better you did not and he is The Master of Kung Fu not martial arts and I am willing to bet 100 bucks he aint the best at Kung Fu. Batman is is a master of Kung Fu as well as over 130 forms of Martial Arts besides Batman is not even close to Karate Kid in skill and abilities
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@erik said:
" Karate Kid rocks them all at once.  "
co-signed.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @erik said:
co-signed. "
Thirded. 
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By saiyan_earthling

KK wins easy peasy Japaneasy

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By beatboks1
@Silver2467 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @erik said:
co-signed. "
Thirded.  "
@saiyan_earthling said:
" KK wins easy peasy Japaneasy "
this
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vcreed2002

I find it hard believe that KK could win this....very hard.  But then again I am not heavily schooled in him.  But if I am correct he is still just human....right?  I mean Gamora is known as the most dagerous women in the universe.  She also sports super-human level strength,speed and a healing factor as well as being  trained in the martial arts techniques from various planets.  Then you add the other two who are by no means push-overs. 

Like I said maybe I am missing something here I just can't see it.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@vcreed2002 said:
"Like I said maybe I am missing something here I just can't see it. "

yes you are. 

Karate Kid: 
-Can shatter mountains with his fists 
-Has kicked a meteor out of the sky and broken it to shards 
-Punched through metal walls several feet thick 
-Tagged the Flash 
-Tagged Superman 
-Uses Daxamites as part of his training session (they have all the abilities of Kryptonians except they have a weakness to lead) 
-Has beaten up superman and other kryptonian level threats.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

trust me he's better...;)  lol  Shang is the MA master on Earth, #1!  Even the other Top Elite MA consider him so(Panther/Cap/IronFist)!   No one has taken away his title for several years until recently with a amped better then normal DD!  Most people consider cap/bats right on same level also & where Cap has failed Shang has succeeded...  Shang is considered the master for  reason... "

You make up too much stuff. Black Panther,Iron Fist,and Captain America have never stated or even suggested that Shang Chi was #1 on earth in anything.The only thing that was said regarding him by Black Panther was a suggesting that Shang Chi was better than Iron Fist.They have fought and Shang Chi DIDN'T win,any of the times they have fought.Shang Chi also lost to the Cat whom Iron Fist has beaten.
Where did Cap fail and Shang Chi succeed? Are you talking about when Paladin sneak attacked Cap so in turn Shang Chi did it to him? Because Paladin can't ACTUALLY beat Captain America. 

@vcreed2002 said:

" I find it hard believe that KK could win this....

I agree with this. 

@Crom-Cruach said:

yes you are.  Karate Kid: -Can shatter mountains with his fists -Has kicked a meteor out of the sky and broken it to shards -Punched through metal walls several feet thick -Tagged the Flash -Tagged Superman -Uses Daxamites as part of his training session (they have all the abilities of Kryptonians except they have a weakness to lead) -Has beaten up superman and other kryptonian level threats. "

I have issue with all that's being said here.What level of strength and physical ability is Karate Kid actually at.Some of this stuff here has actually been duplicated by street levelers like tagging the Flash and tagging Superman.When was the last time Karate Kid "beat up" Superman.It was my understanding that ..that feats was "Pre-Crisis" and thus not a display of what he can actually do currently. Iron Fist has some pretty incredible feats of his own as well as Gamora but what can Karate Kid really do? Do you have scans of him taking out a "Kryptonian Level threat"? I've seen Harley Quinn send Supergirl flying like a rag doll.I'm wondering if there is some exaggeration or if Karate Kids high end feats are really his consistent feats.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Vance Astro said:

I have issue with all that's being said here.What level of strength and physical ability is Karate Kid actually at"

Obfuscating best describes it. Every legion of Super-Heroes comics has him performing physical feats truly above the human range or any street leveler. But there has never been any real explanation why he does it beyond a vague thingy about "perfect control" or some such bullshit.  

@Vance Astro said:

"When was the last time Karate Kid "beat up" Superman. " 

A JLA/Legion of Super-Heros crossover I can't remember which issue thought. 
@Vance Astro said:

"what can Karate Kid really do? Do you have scans of him taking out a "Kryptonian Level threat"?  "

I don't but other Viner have, Beatboks and Morpheus have those I think. 

@Vance Astro said:
"I'm wondering if there is some exaggeration or if Karate Kids high end feats are really his consistent feats. "

All the stuff I've named here are post crisis and from scans seen here on the vine posted by others and consistent in Legion of Super-Heroes post crisis. Honestly, KK is one of the most annoying DC characters ever because there is no hal-credible explanation of why he can do what he can. Iron Fist gets away with the chi powers explanation and Gamora for being an alien. But time and again KK beats their feats with no good explanation whatsoever past a dubious thing about "control". 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

I don'tmake things up! 

Panther straight up said Shang was the master & was better then IF or himself! 
IF does'nt dispute Shang is the master at all when saying so within the same room! 
Cap thanks & acknowledges that he can do things he can't! 

& Cap was defeated via sneak attack AT ALL! The gas was unexpected but then he got straight up beat by him, only shang was good enough to survive & defeat him! 

Cat & Shang fights are shown as equals...& these are old fights, since shang has gone up where cat has basically stayed the same...
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vcreed2002

Crom-Cruach said  
Karate Kid: 
-Tagged the Flash 
-Tagged Superman 
-Uses Daxamites as part of his training session (they have all the abilities of Kryptonians except they have a weakness to lead) 

Well if this is true then I guess I would have to give it to him.  I just have not read anythink describing him having any powers allowing him to do things like this.  Wow.     

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Power NeXus

KK solos
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Mercy_
@erik said:
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FinalStar86
@Power NeXus said:
" KK solos "
He's gonna have to solo, he's on a team by himself lol
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Power NeXus
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" KK solos "
He's gonna have to solo, he's on a team by himself lol "

Oh my bad. 
I thought it was Iron Fist and Shang-Chi vs Gamora and KK. 

Anyway, he still solos :/
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" I don'tmake things up!  Panther straight up said Shang was the master & was better then IF or himself! IF does'nt dispute Shang is the master at all when saying so within the same room! Cap thanks & acknowledges that he can do things he can't!  & Cap was defeated via sneak attack AT ALL! The gas was unexpected but then he got straight up beat by him, only shang was good enough to survive & defeat him!  Cat & Shang fights are shown as equals...& these are old fights, since shang has gone up where cat has basically stayed the same... "

If you could get banned for lying and being stupid you would be deleted from the internet.I don't know why I bothered responding to you because you make up things and make ridiculous claims and then you back it up with more nonsense.At this point it's beyond annoying.
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vcreed2002

Crom-Cruach said
Karate Kid: 
-Tagged the Flash 
-Tagged Superman 

I would love to know how this is done without being labeled as super-human!  I mean there are people with legit super-human level abilities that can't touch those feats! And I'm sorry but "control" does not cut it, lol.   

Don't get me wrong I am not doubting for a second what your saying, I'm just have a hard time understanding how a writer writes this.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@vcreed2002 said:

"
 I would love to know how this is done without being labeled as super-human!  I mean there are people with legit super-human level abilities that can't touch those feats! And I'm sorry but "control" does not cut it, lol.  "

And that's the problem, there is absolutely no legitimate explanation that has ever been given to comic book readers as to why he can perform those feats. According to in-comic conversation and out of comic description of his abilities by DC, his ability are that he knows every martial arts ever invented from the 30th century and before (that essentailly means every known martial art plus any goofy one they can invent). Other then that he is supposed to have perfect body control. 

But beyond that... he's supposed to be human. Even if that makes no sense whatsoever. 
@vcreed2002 said:
    Don't get me wrong I am not doubting for a second what your saying, I'm just have a hard time understanding how a writer writes this.  "

He is not a very popular character first and he's from a relatively minor DC series,that is "Legion of Super-Heroes". Beyond that when he appears they never actually explain it. It's bullshit and terrible writing, but there's no denying his abilities. It seems that his lack of screen time and popularity have prevented writers from giving him any actual exposatory writing.
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vcreed2002

Wow, lmao!  That's interesting.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Vance Astro said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" I don'tmake things up!  Panther straight up said Shang was the master & was better then IF or himself! IF does'nt dispute Shang is the master at all when saying so within the same room! Cap thanks & acknowledges that he can do things he can't!  & Cap was defeated via sneak attack AT ALL! The gas was unexpected but then he got straight up beat by him, only shang was good enough to survive & defeat him!  Cat & Shang fights are shown as equals...& these are old fights, since shang has gone up where cat has basically stayed the same... "

If you could get banned for lying and being stupid you would be deleted from the internet.I don't know why I bothered responding to you because you make up things and make ridiculous claims and then you back it up with more nonsense.At this point it's beyond annoying. "

don't be mad that I constantly own you when ever you do ry to debate with me! 
lol yo know it's true...next time just bring a better game & maybe you'll do better!
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By PowerHerc

Karate Kid is easily the single best h2h fighter in comics IMO, but the combined skills of these three all at once is more than the kid can handle.   
The trio wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
don't be mad that I constantly own you when ever you do ry to debate with me! lol yo know it's true...next time just bring a better game & maybe you'll do better! "
This just proves my point.You never say anything that is true or makes any sense.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By geraldthesloth

Karate Kid.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Walker696

hmmmmmmm same old DC BS, seems like every character in DC is made to just be unstoppable. My question is who has beaten KK in a straight up fight because honestly I'm starting to think Loeb got his idea for Rulk form this kid lol

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Walker696 said:
" hmmmmmmm same old DC BS, seems like every character in DC is made to just be unstoppable. "
no it's just that DC's better known characters are their more powerful ones.
nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As everyone already said. KK wins by a galaxy slide, literally. He has mastered all kings of gung foo from the 31st century from the galaxy.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Alakemega123
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

Does KK have anything to defend against a area attack?

No Caption Provided

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Emperorb777

@slimj87d: KK could just use his handy dandy flight ring.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Gamora have a Wolverine level healing factor and enhanced bones? Isn't she also a multi tonner who has mastered most of the martial arts in the galaxy? Fought Ronan and his hammer to a standstill? Team takes this.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertloucksjr: yeah she could probably beat him by herself and its overkill with iron fist and Shang chi to assist her

nova_prime76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora tips the scale. The best assassin in the universe.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gamora solos, danny solos