Iroh ( post prison) Vs Boomi

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By battlexlordx

I just wanted to see who would be the more bad@ss Old man. They are fighting on a open field and there are some rocks and grass. This fight is to the death or KO or who ever gives up first.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

How hard is the surface? I'll go with Bumi if there's no Sozin's comet.

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By battlexlordx

@AweSam: It's a normal field there are hard places and normal one. Iroh is one of the most powerful fire benders there was in the show I am sure he could take Boomi even with out the Comet. I would like to see what other viners think.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battlexlordx said:

@AweSam: It's a normal field there are hard places and normal one. Iroh is one of the most powerful fire benders there was in the show I am sure he could take Boomi even with out the Comet. I would like to see what other viners think.

Bumi is the most powerful earthbender in the show and he's unpredictable so I go with Bumi

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Montaq

Iroh plays Little Soldier Boy and Bumi cries himself into submission.

But really, I'll go with The Dragon of the West. He was the only man in the hundred year war to penetrate Ba Sing Se, presumably guarded by hundreds of earth benders, and was arguably the greatest fire bender in the world. It was also stated that if Aang failed Iroh would be the best bet a for defeating Ozai, not Bumi. However, the most likely ending is a Pai Sho game over tea and rock candy.

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By battlexlordx

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@battlexlordx said:

Bumi is the most powerful earthbender in the show and he's unpredictable so I go with Bumi

True and he could do some pretty awesome things with his head. But Iroh has a long an apparently varied history of combat and military experience. he was th guy that broke through the wall Of Basing se (spelling?).

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By battlexlordx

@Montaq: I was about to use the Ba sing se thing but we don't know how that went down. I mean Azoka almost did it but that was with a machine.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battlexlordx said:

@battlexlordx said:

True and he could do some pretty awesome things with his head. But Iroh has a long an apparently varied history of combat and military experience. he was th guy that broke through the wall Of Basing se (spelling?).

Well actually Iroh never pentratd th walls of Ba Sing Se for two reasons. 1. After the death of his son he basically just gave up and two because of its defense. They laid seige to Ba sing Se for over 100 days and still could not penetrate it. With that being said even though this is Iroh post prison Bumi's still in way better shape. Iroh's last battle before all of these events was his failur at Ba sing Se after that battle and with the death of his son weighing heavy on his heart underwent a more spiritual transformation. With that bing said though we dont actually know how much combat and military expirence Bumi has as im quite sure that he's a bit older than Iroh by at least 20+ years. Iroh is probably 60 at the most whereas Bumi is 112

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sega_Shaman

@redbird3rdboywonder: Bumi being in better shape is even more impressive considering the amount of time he spent in that metal sarcophagus with only his face exposed. Once he wanted to get out, he was still physically fit enough to take back his city by himself (admittedly that was during the solar eclipse, but he still tossed out the giant Ozai statue).

Iroh did break through the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se, but left when he heard about his son's death.

I'd say Bumi's got this, especially since he can travel through the ground quickly and easily. Perfect for dodging attacks, plus he could strike from underground.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I would have loved this to have happened in the show. Considering their levels of power, skill and experience, I think this could go either way.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sega_Shaman said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Bumi being in better shape is even more impressive considering the amount of time he spent in that metal sarcophagus with only his face exposed. Once he wanted to get out, he was still physically fit enough to take back his city by himself (admittedly that was during the solar eclipse, but he still tossed out the giant Ozai statue).

Iroh did break through the Outer Wall of Ba Sing Se, but left when he heard about his son's death.

I'd say Bumi's got this, especially since he can travel through the ground quickly and easily. Perfect for dodging attacks, plus he could strike from underground.

^^ Although Bumi was probable in there for a couple of months because the entire series only spanned over the course of a 10 month period

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@battlexlordx said:

@battlexlordx said:

Well actually Iroh never pentratd th walls of Ba Sing Se for two reasons. 1. After the death of his son he basically just gave up and two because of its defense. They laid seige to Ba sing Se for over 100 days and still could not penetrate it. With that being said even though this is Iroh post prison Bumi's still in way better shape. Iroh's last battle before all of these events was his failur at Ba sing Se after that battle and with the death of his son weighing heavy on his heart underwent a more spiritual transformation. With that bing said though we dont actually know how much combat and military expirence Bumi has as im quite sure that he's a bit older than Iroh by at least 20+ years. Iroh is probably 60 at the most whereas Bumi is 112

Iroh penetrated the walls in the Sozins Comet Season Finale. Admittedly it was with the help of Sozin's Comet. He also penetrated the outer Wall before his son died. 

Both are remarkable and wise benders. It could go either way. Bumi took back his city by himself, but Uncle Iroh single-handedly took out a large group of firebenders when Azula tried to bring them in in Episode One of the Earth Book, and then single-handedly busted himself out of prison and defeated everyone in side. The Warden said he was like a one-man army. 

Honestly I could see it going either way, though in my heart I feel Iroh would win.
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lunacyde said:

@battlexlordx said:

@battlexlordx said:

Iroh penetrated the walls in the Sozins Comet Season Finale. Admittedly it was with the help of Sozin's Comet. He also penetrated the outer Wall before his son died. Both are remarkable and wise benders. It could go either way. Bumi took back his city by himself, but Uncle Iroh single-handedly took out a large group of firebenders when Azula tried to bring them in in Episode One of the Earth Book, and then single-handedly busted himself out of prison and defeated everyone in side. The Warden said he was like a one-man army. Honestly I could see it going either way, though in my heart I feel Iroh would win.

I fel Bumi would win but you're right this is a good matchup

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I kind of feel that Iroh may lose simply because he does not have good reason to fight Bumi, and he is such a laid-back person. He will not use any of the attacks that could actually kill Bumi (ex. Lightning). 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Man..this is tough, it could literally go either way...but I'm leaning slightly toward Iroh simply due to him being quicker on the draw in my opinion, the art of fire bending moves its blasts in such quick succession, I can see him overwhelming Bumi and preventing him from getting a good enough footing to rebound, but like I said, it would be darn close.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I would have loved this to have happened in the show. Considering their levels of power, skill and experience, I think this could go either way.

agreed. I think the members of the White Lotus, could beat everyone else in the show together.

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By battlexlordx

@pooty: That's why this fight is such a fun fight. they did retake Ba Sing Se by them selfs.

@Lunacyde: That was what is was talking about He penetrated the outer wall, I saw a hole in the background in the show i thought that was th entire wall.

Now lets see the fighters.

bumi Is a beast when it comes to fighting, stacking tanks, taking cities, his afore mentioned head move, and the fact that he is build like a tank, I'am pretty sure he could take a whole lot of punishment. he had a lot of stamina from all the movement that he was doing, and he was really nimble for an old man.

Iroh is a military commander, was the first choice for Fire lord, and the second choice to take out his brother. he was also see as a legend being called dragon of the (west, or east?) After his prison stint he regained some of his old strength and stamina.

Question: would Bumi being batsh#!t crazy make a difference.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battlexlordx: You might wantto edit the title and change boomi to bumi if you can

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By battlexlordx

k how do i do that?

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Lunacyde said:
I kind of feel that Iroh may lose simply because he does not have good reason to fight Bumi, and he is such a laid-back person. He will not use any of the attacks that could actually kill Bumi (ex. Lightning). 
Kwabena_nana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kwabena_nana

Bumi might not even win against Toph, how can he beat Iroh? Iroh will take an easy win.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

There's still no reason to say Iroh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Boomi is kinda featless though, Iroh stomps tbh.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 anthp2000  Moderator
vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vengefulshot
@major_hellstorm said:

@anthp2000: Boomi is kinda featless though, Iroh stomps tbh.

Lol? Iroh's the featless one. Bumi throws a building on him.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi is ridiculously OP, It took Lin/Su/Bolin with all thier might to topple over a building yet he does it multiple times with a gesture and he can earthbend without movement.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulshot: It was a joke, Bumi would beat Iroh, Boomi would not. Although Iro is not featless IMO.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh by hype

Bumi by feats

maxhwelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cocacolaman  Moderator

Personally, I'd back Iroh, though Bumi does have better feats than non-Comet Iroh.