Ippo Makounochi vs Buce Wayne

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been wondering this for a while, considering I've read all of Hajime no Ippo. We all know Batman is a monster at close range combat, but how well would he fair against a trained, peak (or slightly above) human boxer in his element?
Rules:
Standard rules of boxing applied

Batman gets no physically enhancing equipment.

Both sides get 4 month prep time.

Both sides are in top mental condition.

Both are in physical prime.

And we all know batman is more popular, and he would win in a fight in his domain... or really any other situation. But this is about this one.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buce. -_-

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ippo is a 5 foot 126 pound kid and batman is a grown up 6 foot 200 pound man gee i wonder who would win...

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist I admit Ippo has a VERY good chance of loosing, but I don't think it is as one sided as that.

@kingjames447

Loading Video...

At 2:50, Ippo arm wrestles the fully grown, bear slaying, 3 time world champion from over six weight classes above him to a standstill. I was aware of the difference, but Ippo has shown to be more than capable of overcoming weight differences.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperDrummer

@kingjames447

You know, it would be very easy to argue for batman, and considering I'm on the fence it wouldn't take much information I don't know to convince me. Simply saying he wins does nothing and is just a waste of your time, and it wastes my time reading it.

Give 3 good reasons, and if I cannot counter all of them, I will most likely admit he would. I'm not trying to troll, I honestly want to hear your response.

EDIT

@kingjames447

I apologize for not being able to actually reply, but I am still a new user and I have reached my limit.

I am a super featherweight by nature, and could be featherweight in about a week. And I have never actually seen the anime, only read the manga, which went multiple times as long. Batman is monstrous, but Ippo is far from normal as well. However, I in no way claim building flattening level punches.

@jokergeist Oh, my bad on both accounts!

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447

You know, it would be very easy to argue for batman, and considering I'm on the fence it wouldn't take much information I don't know to convince me. Simply saying he wins does nothing and is just a waste of your time, and it wastes my time reading it.

Give 3 good reasons, and if I cannot counter all of them, I will most likely admit he would. I'm not trying to troll, I honestly want to hear your response.

have you ever seen a featherweight? just because in the anime it looks like he is hitting with force to flatten building doesn't mean he is...batman wins

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jokergeist

@superdrummer: What? One sided? Oh no, I was merely making fun of your typo. Buce.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ippo is only featherweight, while Bruce should be around heavyweight. Bruce wins.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@superdrummer said:

I've been wondering this for a while, considering I've read all of Hajime no Ippo. We all know Batman is a monster at close range combat, but how well would he fair against a trained, peak (or slightly above) human boxer in his element?

Rules:

Standard rules of boxing applied

Batman gets no physically enhancing equipment.

Both sides get 4 month prep time.

Both sides are in top mental condition.

Both are in physical prime.

And we all know batman is more popular, and he would win in a fight in his domain... or really any other situation. But this is about this one.

Batman has been around for 20+ years in this comic business, movies, and etc. He's popular, but that doesn't automatically mean he would win every battle...

Batman isn't a supersoldier, he's a peak level normal HUman being.

As for the art of boxing, I think Bruce knows it, and probably excels.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Ippo is only featherweight, while Bruce should be around heavyweight. Bruce wins.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Batman

DragonValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ippo uses his training hacks so that he becomes strong enough to burst the planet with his liver blow. gg ez

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ippo slaps him with his elephant d...pole.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What actual boxing feats does Batman have?

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps

HasOverArtLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow been a long time since I see this thread......

No....this is the first time I see it.

Still Batman🤣