#1 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Ip man vs Batman

Batman has no gadgets.

H2H only

#2 Posted by terry2012 (5911 posts) - - Show Bio

Ip Man

#3 Posted by IKnowEverything (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Ip Man

#4 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5661 posts) - - Show Bio

Ip Man gives Bats the 100 punch combo and liquifies his internal organs

#5 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

ip man, stomps effortlessly

#6 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I was expecting the Batman fanboys to be all over this. lol

#7 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

Wow. I was expecting the Batman fanboys to be all over this. lol

Just wait.. It's a matter of time.Their browsers are loading

#8 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay... sorry my browser took a while to load... Batman would stomp him!

#9 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Ip Man wins. He can throw a thousand punchs a minute. Thats close to super human, correct?

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Ip man a fictional character all of a sudden could have sworn that he was a real man in his 70's before he died.

#11 Posted by ComicStooge (13897 posts) - - Show Bio

While Ip man is a boss, he only ever beat canon fodder, correct?

Online
#12 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: No, he was real. He was the man who trained bruce lee.

#13 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@KraytRawk: LOL!

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

@KraytRawk: I know all about Ip man I just can't figure out why people think a 79 year old is gonna beat Batman.

#15 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Ip Man

#16 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: hes obviously going to be in his prime in this...

#17 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainbritian01 I dont see it. He has been training his whole life, just like bruce wayne.

how is he going to block his punchs?

#18 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: He beat General Miura, and Twister who beat several master himself.

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

batman and his 6000+ years of experience (thanks to Darkseid) win ......

or his 463 ways to incapacitate an opponent without drawing blood (to suit his code) win .....

or the fact that he is already a master of wing chun and just about every other martial arts fighting style there is that he can just throw in with his wing chun to make his moves unpredictable win ......

Ip was floored by a boxer ........... he beat him in the end, but that boxer is nowhere as physically strong, agile, fast, or durable as Bruce Wayne ......

Talk of Batman fanboys? Lol ignorance seems too common among you who say such things ..... read up .....

#20 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read Batman comics and yes, he is a great martial artist, but ip man trained bruce lee.

Have you read Batman comic? He can be killed with gun too. Any martial arts master can punch though brick.

#21 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captainbritian01

Just because u think your right does't make you right boy. Bruce Lee was an actor yes, but the man was a real martial artist. You know nothing about bruce lee or ip man. why dont you do some reseach and then come back.okay.

#22 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

ip man is the man who invented kung fu and he is the master of all masters

#23 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce takes this if there is knowledge

#24 Posted by ComicStooge (13897 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123: WTF? Kung fu was around LONG before Ip Man.

Online
#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: shut up .......

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

wow u are dumb... what feats do bruce have? hes just a comic book character...

bruce isnt just an actor... hes a figter and a martial artists the best one there is... he would f*ck u up

None of this has to do with the thread at all .... bruce lee and Ip Man are skilled at wing chun martial arts ..... that's it .... got it memorized .......

This fight is clearly one sided, Bruce Wayne punches through bullet proof and RPG resistant glass on several occasions, has Ip man ever done that? no .... Thats a feat .... what were Ip man's feats? beating 10 fodder opponents at once .... that took about 3 mins ..... Batman moves faster than 6 armed thugs can see, disarms them all in a split second and is skilled enough to completely incapacitate a group of LoA (league of assassins) members in under a minute. Read my post, or as a matter of fact, read some damn comics .... you rarely provide legit proof of a character you support ... and it's almost always a DC character .... this thread is one sided against Ip Man .... (you'd know this if you ever read a Batman comic in your life, instead of Darkseid all the time)

lol what feats does bruce have .... you are such a troll ...

#26 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: shut up .......

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

wow u are dumb... what feats do bruce have? hes just a comic book character...

bruce isnt just an actor... hes a figter and a martial artists the best one there is... he would f*ck u up

None of this has to do with the thread at all .... bruce lee and Ip Man are skilled at wing chun martial arts ..... that's it .... got it memorized .......

This fight is clearly one sided, Bruce Wayne punches through bullet proof and RPG resistant glass on several occasions, has Ip man ever done that? no .... Thats a feat .... what were Ip man's feats? beating 10 fodder opponents at once .... that took about 3 mins ..... Batman moves faster than 6 armed thugs can see, disarms them all in a split second and is skilled enough to completely incapacitate a group of LoA (league of assassins) members in under a minute. Read my post, or as a matter of fact, read some damn comics .... you rarely provide legit proof of a character you support ... and it's almost always a DC character .... this thread is one sided against Ip Man .... (you'd know this if you ever read a Batman comic in your life, instead of Darkseid all the time)

lol what feats does bruce have .... you are such a troll ...

bruce wayne wears a suit to help him punch through everything... without his suit if he tried to punch steel his whole arm would break... troll...

#27 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry it took me so long guys, Batman takes this.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: just get out .... if that is all you have left as your defense ..... then just leave .... you have nothing more to add to this thread .... find a Darkseid thread or something .... cus you know nothing about Bruce Wayne .... Bruce without the suit beat 15 ManBats ......... he did it in his business suit .... they were all LoA trained .... he didn't even get scratched ..... yeah ... Ip Man can beat 10 black belts .... lol .... then he gets 3 shotted by a boxer 1 year later .... who he needed time and meditation to beat later on .....

#29 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: just get out .... if that is all you have left as your defense ..... then just leave .... you have nothing more to add to this thread .... find a Darkseid thread or something .... cus you know nothing about Bruce Wayne .... Bruce without the suit beat 15 ManBats ......... he did it in his business suit .... they were all LoA trained .... he didn't even get scratched ..... yeah ... Ip Man can beat 10 black belts .... lol .... then he gets 3 shotted by a boxer 1 year later .... who he needed time and meditation to beat later on .....

when did he beat 15 manbats? he didnt even get scratched? then its wis... ip man was old when he fought the boxer...

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: here it is ... just in case if you were doubting ... since I provide scans unlike you ...

now who's the troll?

I dare you to say it ..... I'll make it my business to put you down in every other thread you mess up in ....

see if I'm lying ..... you think I aint for real .... just try it ...

#31 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

ip man was old when he fought the boxer...

..... he was in his mid-late 30s at the most ..... Ip man 2 happened ONE year after the first movie ... if he was old when he fought the boxer .... he was old when he fought 10 black belts ... get your facts straight .....

#32 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: here it is ... just in case if you were doubting ... since I provide scans unlike you ...

now who's the troll?

I dare you to say it ..... I'll make it my business to put you down in every other thread you mess up in ....

see if I'm lying ..... you think I aint for real .... just try it ...

ummm, i dont see 15 of them... and this is definitely wis... troll...

#33 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

ip man was old when he fought the boxer...

..... he was in his mid-late 30s at the most ..... Ip man 2 happened ONE year after the first movie ... if he was old when he fought the boxer .... he was old when he fought 10 black belts ... get your facts straight ..... troll .....

bruce wayne is younger than him... troll...

#34 Posted by The_Gravix (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a mast at multiple martial arts AND is at peak human physical condition. On top of that he good at analyzing his opponents. I've seen Ip nab 1 and 2. Ip just does't compare. It's as simple as that.

#35 Posted by Chibcha1810 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

What's wrong with you guys? Everyone knows Batman isn't human.

#36 Posted by BatWatch (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat God wins. He has mastered many more styles of fighting. I'd have to think he has something which could compensate for Ip's amazing speed. Also, we don't really know how fast Batman can move since we've never seen a movie which does him justice.

#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

ip man was old when he fought the boxer...

..... he was in his mid-late 30s at the most ..... Ip man 2 happened ONE year after the first movie ... if he was old when he fought the boxer .... he was old when he fought 10 black belts ... get your facts straight ..... troll .....

bruce wayne is younger than him... troll...

Oh really.............

How old is Batman in the comics?
In Batman Year One Bruce Wayne is said to be 25. He met Robin (Dick Grayson, 12 years old) in his second or third year as Batman. He must have been about 27-28 back then.
Robin becomes Nightwing when he is 18 years old. Batman must have been 33-34 years old then.
He trains Jason todd (Robin II) for six months, and he dies approximatly in the same year. So batman must have been 34-35 then. (Note that he has been at this point already 10 years on the job, but in No Man's Land they say he's been 10 years Batman at that point, which is impossible)
He meets Tim Drake and trains him aproximatly the next year, so he must have been 36 at that point.
Now he joins the JLA, the whole Knightfall Saga and all, en let's just pretend all that only lasted for a year, he must have been 37 then.
Then comes No Man's Land, which last exactly One Year. He's 38.
Then it's Bruce Wayne Murder, Hush, End of JLA until Infinite Crisis. Let's say that lasted another year months. 39 years old
Then comes 52, and ofcourse One Year Later. 40 Years old.
And I'm willing to say that until Final Crisis, all that has been six months. So he's 40,5.

after this .... I'm done feeding you ..... and I'm flagging your troll posts ....

#38 Posted by terry2012 (5911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: Thank you.

#39 Posted by BatWatch (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: here it is ... just in case if you were doubting ... since I provide scans unlike you ...

now who's the troll?

I dare you to say it ..... I'll make it my business to put you down in every other thread you mess up in ....

see if I'm lying ..... you think I aint for real .... just try it ...

ummm, i dont see 15 of them... and this is definitely wis... troll...

His count is right. Most of them are on the truck in the background. Also, there are some towards the right.

#40 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

IP man.... he trained Bruce Lee need I say more

#41 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights: there might be more ... since the trail is kinda long ... might be more outside past where the bridge is ..... but yeah ...15 is more than good enough ... you see how he's on the phone and there's like 15 KOed man bats just chillin there ..... how can anyone support Ip after this?

#42 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop calling each other trolls. If you're going to debate, then debate. If you're just gonna sit there and go back and forth with namecalling, take it someplace else.

Moderator
#43 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

IP man.... he trained Bruce Lee need I say more

(-_-) you aren't serious .........

#44 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

ip man was old when he fought the boxer...

..... he was in his mid-late 30s at the most ..... Ip man 2 happened ONE year after the first movie ... if he was old when he fought the boxer .... he was old when he fought 10 black belts ... get your facts straight ..... troll .....

bruce wayne is younger than him... troll...

Oh really.............

How old is Batman in the comics?
In Batman Year One Bruce Wayne is said to be 25. He met Robin (Dick Grayson, 12 years old) in his second or third year as Batman. He must have been about 27-28 back then.
Robin becomes Nightwing when he is 18 years old. Batman must have been 33-34 years old then.
He trains Jason todd (Robin II) for six months, and he dies approximatly in the same year. So batman must have been 34-35 then. (Note that he has been at this point already 10 years on the job, but in No Man's Land they say he's been 10 years Batman at that point, which is impossible)
He meets Tim Drake and trains him aproximatly the next year, so he must have been 36 at that point.
Now he joins the JLA, the whole Knightfall Saga and all, en let's just pretend all that only lasted for a year, he must have been 37 then.
Then comes No Man's Land, which last exactly One Year. He's 38.
Then it's Bruce Wayne Murder, Hush, End of JLA until Infinite Crisis. Let's say that lasted another year months. 39 years old
Then comes 52, and ofcourse One Year Later. 40 Years old.
And I'm willing to say that until Final Crisis, all that has been six months. So he's 40,5.

after this .... I'm done feeding you ..... and I'm flagging your troll posts ....

whatever, im going to flag ur troll posts as well

#45 Posted by The_Gravix (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Personally, I don't see ip man beating 1 of those...forget 15 of them with ease.

#46 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Stop calling each other trolls. If you're going to debate, then debate. If you're just gonna sit there and go back and forth with namecalling, take it someplace else.

gotcha ... I was done anyway .... already broke his straw arguments .... I'm pretty much done here ....

#47 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: As long as Batman isn't carrying opium on him IP man wins

#48 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Gravix said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Personally, I don't see ip man beating 1 of those...forget 15 of them with ease.

IKR .... seriously though anyone who is truly supporting Ip is just .... uninformed ...

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: As long as Batman isn't carrying opium on him IP man wins

lol I knew you weren't serious ..... but that is kinda racist .... (-_-)

#49 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: I wasn't being serious. He was addicted to opium its not racist

#50 Posted by terry2012 (5911 posts) - - Show Bio

Just think for a sec guys. Are we comparing somebody who real to somebody who is not real?