#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

This is current thor. Who  wins and why,
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
If Thor has some type of restrictions on his Thor Force. I think Sodom Yat aka ION would take his azz out.  Sodom Yat is basically Superman with a Green Lantern Power Ring
#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

No banishing to other dimensions.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

No banishing to other dimensions.

"
Now That Sounds Good.  I can see Sodom Yat aka ION taking down Thor in a decent battle... but in the end Thor will lose to Sodom Yat simply because he doesnt have the power to match up against a Superman level being with the ION power who is pretty well trained with the use of the power...
#5 Posted by lordraiden (7112 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"If Thor has some type of restrictions on his Thor Force. I think Sodom Yat aka ION would take his azz out.  Sodom Yat is basically Superman with a Green Lantern Power Ring
"

"if Thor has some type of restrictions on his Thorforce"??? any chance of an explanation? It's been stated it's current Thor, who, as we all know is the allfather in Asgard, I don't believe it was specified in the thread there was any restrictions!
#6 Edited by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"If Thor has some type of restrictions on his Thor Force. I think Sodom Yat aka ION would take his azz out.  Sodom Yat is basically Superman with a Green Lantern Power Ring
"

"if Thor has some type of restrictions on his Thorforce"??? any chance of an explanation? It's been stated it's current Thor, who, as we all know is the allfather in Asgard, I don't believe it was specified in the thread there was any restrictions! "
I know. But the original poster did put a restriction on Thor's use of Thor Force in this fight in a later post.  Otherwise if there were no restrictions on Thor's use of Thor Force. This is a Curbstomp in favor of Thor. I have seen too many fights in the past few days go in Thor's favor on the vote of Curbstomp simply cause he has the factor of Thor Force... it would be interesting for a change to see The God of Thunder actually have to work for a win in a fight.... instead of used his Thor Force power to easily eliminate his opponents.  lol
#7 Posted by lordraiden (7112 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, the no banishing to other dimensions, got it! Well, that's really not that much of a restriction, it just means that he doesn't get to teleport him anywhere, that's all, not lose the battle! Very true in what you've just stated, the problem is that people keep putting him up against people that are well under him, so it's kinda hard to not fall in his favour if people keep pitting him against people who fall well under skyfather levels, and he's at the top of the foodchain, as far as skyfathers are concerned :-) But I feel where your comming from, KS!

#8 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion would beat classic thor current Thor would make him look worse than he does in that picture, if he has a fraction of the Odin force.

#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Ion would beat classic thor current Thor would make him look worse than he does in that picture, if he has a fraction of the Odin force."

No he would not.
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

The Odin force makes Thor odin level maybe even beyond so yes he would.

#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"The Odin force makes Thor odin level maybe even beyond so yes he would."

Ion is no pushover.
#12 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Ion because Thor may be powerful but he really doesn't have enough powers to match those of a Daxamite although in terms of raw power he would be equal to them, but he really doesn't seem to even use the full limits of his powers and Ions abilities had to have rivaled a god when he was bonded to Rayner so they have to be incredibly stronger in a Daxamite body. The only Superman Prime won was throw the use of the Daxamite weakness against lead which I think he really could have overcome due to the reality warping powers of Ion

#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Thor could give ion a match cause he is slightly below Supes in strength and plus he has other powers like lightning, the ability to make hurricanes and so forth plus he has his hammer. With that being said there is no GLC member( or gaurdian) that's gonna beat Thor with the Odin force solo just ain't gonna happen your talking about a skyfather here that has defeated Thanos.

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Ion would beat classic thor current Thor would make him look worse than he does in that picture, if he has a fraction of the Odin force."

No he would not."

yeah he would
#15 Edited by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion would defeat current Thor, but not easily. Ion would definitly defeat classic Thor.

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"Ion would defeat current Thor, but not easily. Ion would definitly defeat classic Thor."

Ion would beat classical thor, current one is another story