#1 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Ion - Win for Ion

New Ion - Draw

M

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

come on m don't just finish a thread lol who would you be leaning more towards even though you think its a draw
Post Edited:2007-10-08 18:53:50

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"come on m don't just finish a thread lol who would you be leaning more towards even though you think its a draw
Post Edited:2007-10-08 18:53:50"

Here, I'll give you a better one. Tyrant vs Ion.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol... ok

if it's new Ion Vs Silver Surfer then it's a good fight...

they both have amazing energy and matter manipulation powers, the one thing that i actually put in Ion's favor is that he controls not only the guardians energy (Green Lantern type stuff), but he also has complete control of the Starheart, which has been shown before to be emensely powerful and capable of shifting things, entire worlds in one case, to a pocket dimension before closing it off permanently.

while i do like Silver Surfer, and he is on the same level as Ion, i'd say the Starhart's capabilities puts him ahead of the game in this instance

M

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"come on m don't just finish a thread lol who would you be leaning more towards even though you think its a draw
Post Edited:2007-10-08 18:53:50"
Here, I'll give you a better one. Tyrant vs Ion."

no cause if ion and the surfer were tied then it goes to tyrant cause he beat the surfer i'm trying to find a long lasting battle

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

he is???? well i hope he is back to being ion cause to me he is the one true ion and did they free ion?

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i could see it being a long battle but like methos pointed out the new ion has control over the starheart so i think ion could pull off the win.

are they going to have another ION. kyles going back to the GL status. i like the new outfit they're giving him.

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"he is???? well i hope he is back to being ion cause to me he is the one true ion and did they free ion?"

yeah he was rescued by the Corps in Green Lantern #23

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Copy says:
"he is???? well i hope he is back to being ion cause to me he is the one true ion and did they free ion?"
yeah he was rescued by the Corps in Green Lantern #23"

hmm i have to get it i have alot of recent gl comics i need to catch up on cause i only have one gl comic

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

the one where kyle rayner first relized he is a green lantern o wait i have another one its the one where the starheart has a ring (the pink one

#12 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"hmm i have to get it i have alot of recent gl comics i need to catch up on cause i only have one gl comic"

what one do you have?

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

o and was there a article to where that pic was??

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern 19

#16 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

so i guess this is ion

#17 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry for bringing this back but i ask my teacher (who is a huge comic book fan) and he said the sufer will absorb ion energy is that true?

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"sorry for bringing this back but i ask my teacher (who is a huge comic book fan) and he said the sufer will absorb ion energy is that true?"

If Photon can do it, so can the Surfer.

#19 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Ion says:
"sorry for bringing this back but i ask my teacher (who is a huge comic book fan) and he said the sufer will absorb ion energy is that true?"
If Photon can do it, so can the Surfer."

photon absorb the green lanterns energy the ring only had a limited charge. i don't think the photon or even the surfer could absorb Ion's energy.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
photon absorb the green lanterns energy the ring only had a limited charge. i don't think the photon or even the surfer could absorb Ion's energy. "

Current Ion is on Surfer's level. Surfer can discharge energy at the same time so he can absorb the GL power, and discharge another form of energy until draining Ion entirely. (Only if he has to send out energy)

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

awwwww is the widdle fanboy worried?

;)

#22 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i think surfer would too.

#23 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"The Ion says:
awwwww is the widdle fanboy worried? ;)"

no cause when i first made this i was thinking surfer but then i thought ion then i asked my teacher and now i think surfer will win

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"i think surfer would too."

Once again A-Station, we agree

#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yay we're all in agreement!!!

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle_Rayner says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
Once again A-Station, we agree"
ahem we agree finaly for a long time :)"

You make too many account Copy.

@A-Station: We normally always agree. Just rare occassions in the heat of battle that we don't.

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Kyle_Rayner says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
You make too many account Copy. @A-Station: We normally always agree. Just rare occassions in the heat of battle that we don't."

that's cause i'm almost always right and youre fairly close ;)

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Kyle_Rayner says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
You make too many account Copy. @A-Station: We normally always agree. Just rare occassions in the heat of battle that we don't."
that's cause i'm almost always right and youre fairly close ;)"

No, you're right about as much as I am ;)

@Kyle: Dude, just stop. lol

#29 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer cuz if Surfer fought SBP he would already know his weakness.

#30 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Ion says:

photon absorb the green lanterns energy the ring only had a limited charge. i don't think the photon or even the surfer could absorb Ion's energy.

"
True and if we speak about original Ion then it's a mismatch. Now  current Ion with current upgraded Surfer would be interesting...
#31 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I agree original Ion beats Surfer as well as a whole lot of poeple. But Sodom Yat with ion loses.

#32 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was original Ion than it would be a total curbstomp with Ion winning. If it's current Ion then it would be a good battle, because wasn't Sodam Yat about even with Superman Prime when they fought? That's what it said when I checked Sodam's page here?

#33 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going with the surfer.

#34 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Well which Ion is it?

#35 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Surfer cuz if Surfer fought SBP he would already know his weakness."

Where does SBP fall in this?
#36 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"SeSAW said:
"Surfer cuz if Surfer fought SBP he would already know his weakness."

Where does SBP fall in this?"
My guess, he likes talk about how SS beats SBP just because he is supposed to know all about him, which I'm pretty sure isn't true. Just ignore him.
#37 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

I you wern't so slow you would hasve added it up Ion loss to SBP. Surfer wouldn't so obvuisly Surfer would beat Ion.

#38 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Ion said:
"

sorry for bringing this back but i ask my teacher (who is a huge comic book fan) and he said the sufer will absorb ion energy is that true?

"
The new Ion is not very good, the classic Ion was up there with Parallax
#39 Edited by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos said:
"

lol... ok

if it's new Ion Vs Silver Surfer then it's a good fight...

they both have amazing energy and matter manipulation powers, the one thing that i actually put in Ion's favor is that he controls not only the guardians energy (Green Lantern type stuff), but he also has complete control of the Starheart, which has been shown before to be emensely powerful and capable of shifting things, entire worlds in one case, to a pocket dimension before closing it off permanently.

while i do like Silver Surfer, and he is on the same level as Ion, i'd say the Starhart's capabilities puts him ahead of the game in this instance

M

"
an there we go.  

@BatDance said:
" @The Ion said:
"

"
The new Ion is not very good, the classic Ion was up there with Parallax "  
Sodam has only used the Ion power on a few occasions, being as he normally relies just on the power of his ring. As for him vs Surfer, he has better strength and durability, and has his ring and access to the same level of Ion power as the second Kyle version of Ion. So i'd say he has what he needs to take a victory from SS. 
#40 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

ION

#41 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess ION

#42 Posted by Zaiyan (461 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha Guard said:
" If it was original Ion than it would be a total curbstomp with Ion winning. "
#43 Posted by SlimJ87D (9324 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, there are different versions of Ion Kyle.

The weakest version of Ion Kyle will lose to SS. He couldn't even escape Sinestro and a bunch of yellow lanterns. Not only that but a yellow ring managed to KIDNAP HIM!
#44 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23188 posts) - - Show Bio

ion wins

#45 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" ion wins "
#46 Posted by plantainstranger (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilation Surfer The Keeper or Eternity Surfs can crack Kyle Ion in a vast amount of ways. Doubt me you doubt Eternity

#47 Posted by CyborgZod (147 posts) - - Show Bio

ION

#48 Edited by dondave (34374 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion