No Caption Provided
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By demifiend

man, this is a great battle and people dont want to debate. ....

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

In theory, Nekron should solo. A White Lantern couldn't beat him; it took a "White Lantern Corps" to beat him. Now HoG Ion does have better feats, but supposedly, White > all other colors.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOG Ion and ZH Parallax could put up a good fight. But Nekron isn't even death. He killed death. He's... Nekron...lol I don't see him losing any fights, just maybe not coming out the winner. Idk how they would beat him. But if they can't no one else in DC could either to be fair.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" HOG Ion and ZH Parallax could put up a good fight. But Nekron isn't even death. He killed death. He's... Nekron...lol I don't see him losing any fights, just maybe not coming out the winner. Idk how they would beat him. But if they can't no one else in DC could either to be fair. "
exactly i choose two of the most powerfull beings in dc, and even can defeat him? im pretty sure ZH parallax can do something about it.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
" In theory, Nekron should solo. A White Lantern couldn't beat him; it took a "White Lantern Corps" to beat him. Now HoG Ion does have better feats, but supposedly, White > all other colors. "
I barely belive that Sinestro even knew what he was doing. And he tried to defeat Nekron in wrong way. Also, wasn't Hal using more than just Parallax in ZH?
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reactor

The only way Nekron got defeated is because the Entity brought his conduit (ie Black Hand) back to life so that Nekron was banished back to his realm. He was never classically defeated, and quite frankly, I'm not sure he can be. He's not dead, not alive. He's the unliving. For this reason alone, even the Spectre couldn't pass judgment on him.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @JediXMan said:
" In theory, Nekron should solo. A White Lantern couldn't beat him; it took a "White Lantern Corps" to beat him. Now HoG Ion does have better feats, but supposedly, White > all other colors. "
I barely belive that Sinestro even knew what he was doing. And he tried to defeat Nekron in wrong way. Also, wasn't Hal using more than just Parallax in ZH? "
Parallax was just the name Hal took after he killed the guardians and did his bad ass end of universe trip. The actual entity wasn't in the story and had nothing to do with it til they retconned it.. Which is UBER lame. Same thing with Kyle as Ion... The Ion and Parallax now are powerful, but nothing compared the actual Characters Ion and Parallax from at first. Nekron can and will lose, I just don't know if these 2 could do it. They are 2 of the most powerful DC characters. As well as the coolest. Not like the gay ass CA Supes and Mandrakk crap.
 Anyways HOG Ion and ZH Hal could defeat Nekron but not kill him. IMO
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By demifiend
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @JediXMan said:
I barely belive that Sinestro even knew what he was doing. And he tried to defeat Nekron in wrong way. Also, wasn't Hal using more than just Parallax in ZH? "
Parallax was just the name Hal took after he killed the guardians and did his bad ass end of universe trip. The actual entity wasn't in the story and had nothing to do with it til they retconned it.. Which is UBER lame. Same thing with Kyle as Ion... The Ion and Parallax now are powerful, but nothing compared the actual Characters Ion and Parallax from at first. Nekron can and will lose, I just don't know if these 2 could do it. They are 2 of the most powerful DC characters. As well as the coolest. Not like the gay ass CA Supes and Mandrakk crap.  Anyways HOG Ion and ZH Hal could defeat Nekron but not kill him. IMO "
what about shuma gorath here?
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shonen2
@JediXMan said:
that's racist logic dude.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fragneto

THis better be ZH and HOG otherwise team two kick their ass.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By supermandefender

@shonen2 said:

@JediXMan said:

Uhh...no read the comics. Each lantern color is power by some kind of aspect of life like Green=Willpower. White was the opposite of the Black Lantern in the comics. What JediXman said has nothing to do with race its a color of a ring?????

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@supermandefender said:

@shonen2 said:

@JediXMan said:

Uhh...no read the comics. Each lantern color is power by some kind of aspect of life like Green=Willpower. White was the opposite of the Black Lantern in the comics. What JediXman said has nothing to do with race its a color of a ring?????

LOL and ur arguing with him.. come on man u have better things to do :)

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By supermandefender

@Killemall said:

@supermandefender said:

@shonen2 said:

@JediXMan said:

LOL and ur arguing with him.. come on man u have better things to do :)

Lol and your arguing with me for arguing with him? lol jk :)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Whatever the Outcome is... the Universe will be decimated from a battle like this.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By difficlus

The kyle in that picture isn't even HOG ION, while HOG ION was impressive he never really showed much to put him on par with shuma or nekron.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@supermandefender said:

@shonen2 said:

@JediXMan said:

O_o It's been six months and I didn't even notice that guy's comment. Ridiculous.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By supermandefender

@JediXMan said:

@supermandefender said:

@shonen2 said:

@JediXMan said:

O_o It's been six months and I didn't even notice that guy's comment. Ridiculous.

lol it was on my page one which is most recent viewed. Anyway, the comment doesnt sound like he is trolling but he may just have a lack on info on who the GL's are and there background. I just wanted to make the correction.

Personally alot of ppl on here are quick to assume ppl are trolls for the sake of arguing. But arguing is what debate forumz are about....trolling is defaming someone out of spite....calling them names and falsely claiming somebody. It does kinda seem like he is trolling on u but sense he is saying logic and not u directly its not directly defaming you. Sorry if i brought you back to this page.