#1 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if this has been done already, but whatever.

VS

Story:

Sue was having a good day today. There were no crimes happening, no one threatening the Earth, nothing that stuff. Ben was out the whole day with Franklin Richards and Valeria Richards so Sue and Reed could have the place to themselves. Sue then thought she should check up on her husband in the lab. As she walks to the lab she hears giggling. She slowly opens the door and to her surprise she see's Jen on top of Reed making out and candles and wine next to them. Sue yells at Reed. "How could you do this Reed?!" "How could I do this? How could I do this!??? You're the one who always flirts with and lays around with that Atlantean mutant Namor! So don't tell me how could I!? Jen here actually understands me and is loyal to me unlike you!" Says Reed. "Namor is a way bigger man than you'll ever be, I'll never know why I ever married a worthless nerd like you! Jen can keep you, you can't even pleasure a women right" "Why you!!!" Shouts Reed. Sue than puts Reed in a force field bubble. "Hey let me out of this!" Shouts Reed. She Hulk puts on her clothes and says "Uh...I think I will be going now..." "You ain't going nowhere! I'm going to rip your head off!" Yells Sue. Sue with rage that has never been seen in her prepares to fight Sue. Not thinking logically she may try to kill She Hulk.

Rules:

1. Fight location is in FF building.

2. Sue is bloodlusted.

3. She Hulk has morals on.

4. To win is by KO or even death(since Sue wants to kill She Hulk because she is not thinking logically).

5. Sue can't trap She Hulk in a force field and she can't put any force fields inside her body.

Who wins? Who deserves Reed? Who is more hotter? ;)

#2 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you ever heard of bubble in brain concept?

#3 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Have you ever heard of bubble in brain concept?

Yes, but is it really that strong to take someone down like She Hulk? Should I make She Hulk bloodlusted too?

#4 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: just add

Sue can't trap She Hulk in a force field and she can't put any force fields inside her body for rules

And than you have a battle.

#5 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: just add

Sue can't trap She Hulk in a force field and she can't put any force fields inside her body for rules

And than you have a battle.

Okay.

#6 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first:Now it's a better battle

In my opinion it's 50/50

She-Hulk has the strength and skill but invisible woman still has those force fields to protect herself and turn invisible

If Jean takes out Invisible Woman quick she would win but if she stalls or takes too long Invisible Woman will find a way to take She Hulk down quick.

#7 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@King-Stranglehold da first:Now it's a better battle

In my opinion it's 50/50

She-Hulk has the strength and skill but invisible woman still has those force fields to protect herself and turn invisible

If Jean takes out Invisible Woman quick she would win but if she stalls or takes too long Invisible Woman will find a way to take She Hulk down quick.

Interesting.

#8 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: what about you, who do you think wins?

#9 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: what about you, who do you think wins?

I don't believe people who makes matches should say who wins.

But I think it could go either way like you said. She Hulk can one shot Sue if she can get one good hit. But Sue has a good defense and a variety of ways to take IW out. So it can go either way IMHO.

#10 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: shame nobody else is posting XD

Loz if this was a Batman thread you'd get a post with in a minute.

#11 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: shame nobody else is posting XD

Loz if this was a Batman thread you'd get a post with in a minute.

Lol....True. :P

I wanted to make this match because it seemed funny.

#12 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

lol funny story

invisible women takes this after a good fight

#13 Posted by Veitha (2320 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue wins. Jen can't penetrate her force fields, while Sue can BFR her or hit her hard enough to KO her.

#14 Posted by Saren (24339 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue once beat She-Hulk, Thing, Titania and Absorbing Man all at once without breaking a sweat. She can handle just Jen.

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Women

#16 Posted by JonSmith (3817 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving it to Sue as well. She can turn invisible, plus she's in Reed's lab. Even if, for whatever reason, She-Hulk can tank Sue's hits with invisible objects, Sue knows Reed's tech through osmosis if nothing else. She may not be a genius like Reed, but she's pretty dam smart in her own right. Not to mention she can effectively turn on EVERYTHING IN THE LAB at the same time. Something in there is going to go off capable of taking out She-Hulk. And possibly the multiverse. But Sue's in a blind fury. She probably won't think of that til it's too late.

#17 Posted by Scarbearer (708 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty certain that a Bloodlusted Sue takes this.

#18 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Invisible Woman takes this

#19 Posted by dondave (26783 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman ftw

#20 Posted by catfightfan (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be the contrarian and say that mighty She-Hulk would defeat Sue Storm.