#1 Posted by Dr_Gee (83 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

If she has time, Invisible Woman. She can just blow up Wonder Woman's heart.

#3 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"If she has time, Invisible Woman. She can just blow up Wonder Woman's heart. "

She can do that? If she has time which is most likely "No."

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

invisible woman puts up an instant sheild then pops wonderwomans brain while wonderwoman runs around trying to find a way in... but then again wonderwoman could beat her just as easy in another way. either could win based on circumstances

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute... Invisible Woman can blow up stuff now? Did I miss an issue?
Post Edited:2007-07-21 05:27:00

#6 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Wait a minute... Invisible Woman can blow up stuff now? Did I miss an issue?
Post Edited:2007-07-21 05:27:00"

no she places a small feild of her energy in a blood vesel or the like, like hitting a switch and pop lights out.

#7 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Wonder Woman shes stronger then Inviseble Woman

#9 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"either could win based on circumstances"

Yup, pretty much.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

If They at least have prep time, Invisible Woman wins, if not, Wonder Woman wins.

#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Wait a minute... Invisible Woman can blow up stuff now? Did I miss an issue?
Post Edited:2007-07-21 05:27:00"
no she places a small feild of her energy in a blood vesel or the like, like hitting a switch and pop lights out."

why in the blood vesel why not in the brain then let it expand. it depsnds on how the fight starts, ither way i say the Invisible Woman.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think WW has enough power to destroy any shield that IW uses for defense, or at the very least, hammer at it so hard that it hurts her and she can't focus on doing anything but keeping it up. That's if she can get it up in time in the first place, and I don't think she can. And is IW really going to be able to put an invisible bubble in WW if she's moving as fast as she's capable of? I doubt it.

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

feasibly Wonder Woman's skin and muscle is supposed to be only a few shades weaker than Superman's...

to putting a bubble in her heart and expanded it isn't going to do much, unless you're contesting that the forcefields the Invis woman creates and strong enough to break Amazonian muscle, which i seriously doubt.

even so, Wonder Woman has a lot more in her arsenal than just her speed and strength, she is also a cunning strategist who is quite capable of leading the entire Amazon army, so don't discount her quite so quickly.

if she's in full battle mode, has her amour and sword, then invis woman doesn't stand a chance in hell

M

#14 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

WONDER WOMAM

#15 Posted by Union (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible Woman...

If she could stay invisible and place that vesel at the same time, i doubt Wonder Woman can say what hit her. Stealth is always a better weapon than simple brute force sometimes

#16 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe that the field of force of

IMVISIBLE WOMAN resists those

indefatigable blows of WONDER WOMAN

#17 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

does WW know that IW can create the bubbles? and its not about having the strength to resist it expanding, an air bubble kills you if it reaches your heart... it doesn't need to expand to kill you. i dont see WW becoming an instant aggressor when IW puts her sheild up, at that point she isn't attacking WW just defending herself so why wouldn't WW open up communication at this stage or the like?

#18 Posted by Hyperion322 (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Great idea for a fight! Hmm ...

Diana's faced opponents when blinded, so Sue becoming invisible would do little to deter the Amazon. Mrs. Richards could create a force bubble within the Amazon Princess, but Diana's so powerful and fast that I doubt she'd be totally incapacitated. I see Invisible Woman surrounding herself with a dense shield as a last resort and Wonder Woman's double fisted blow shatters it sending back a mental feedback that knocks the Fantastic Four member unconscious before Wonder Woman has a chance to physically touch her. 

Wonder Woman wins!

~ Hype

#19 Edited by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"

feasibly Wonder Woman's skin and muscle is supposed to be only a few shades weaker than Superman's...

to putting a bubble in her heart and expanded it isn't going to do much, unless you're contesting that the forcefields the Invis woman creates and strong enough to break Amazonian muscle, which i seriously doubt.

even so, Wonder Woman has a lot more in her arsenal than just her speed and strength, she is also a cunning strategist who is quite capable of leading the entire Amazon army, so don't discount her quite so quickly.

if she's in full battle mode, has her amour and sword, then invis woman doesn't stand a chance in hell

M

"
Wonder Woman's skin can be pierced by bullets though? I think this fight is situational, If Wonder Woman just happens upon Sue and attacks it is over, but if there is a build up to the fight Sue could win trying to blow up/break WW. I'd go 60/40 to WW
#20 Posted by Lunacyde (17848 posts) - - Show Bio
Taliax said:
"Methos said:
"

M

"
Wonder Woman's skin can be pierced by bullets though? I think this fight is situational, If Wonder Woman just happens upon Sue and attacks it is over, but if there is a build up to the fight Sue could win trying to blow up/break WW. I'd go 60/40 to WW"

I don't think WW would open up the fight with a sp[eed blitz....isnt this similar to how T.O. Morrow took out Black Adam? Expanding somehting inside his brain?
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Taliax said:
"Methos said:
"

M

"
Wonder Woman's skin can be pierced by bullets though? I think this fight is situational, If Wonder Woman just happens upon Sue and attacks it is over, but if there is a build up to the fight Sue could win trying to blow up/break WW. I'd go 60/40 to WW"

I don't think WW would open up the fight with a sp[eed blitz....isnt this similar to how T.O. Morrow took out Black Adam? Expanding somehting inside his brain?"
If we assume that Wonder Woman won't start a fight with a tactic she almost never does..we should assume the same for Sue Storm.
#22 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"

I think WW has enough power to destroy any shield that IW uses for defense, or at the very least, hammer at it so hard that it hurts her and she can't focus on doing anything but keeping it up. That's if she can get it up in time in the first place, and I don't think she can. And is IW really going to be able to put an invisible bubble in WW if she's moving as fast as she's capable of? I doubt it.

"
Best opinion so far. Even though I originally disagreed, this changed my mind.

Wonder Woman
#23 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.