Invisible Woman vs Wolverine (both movie versions)

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Who wins?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By difficlus

Invisable Woman starts the battle with a well placed shield to block off wolverine. She probably pins him down to a surface and while he might fight to get out her shields will prove to strong and he eventually just gets knocked around for a few minutes and pinned. He could get knocked out for a bit but i doubt anything she does to him to give a lasting winning KO.  SInce the battle is in a new york street i think she will hold back on blowing him through a building or something very aggressive. 
However...Sue fatigues quickly in the film, after about 1 hour of knocking around to no avail (due to healing factor) she fatigues and lets her gaurd down. In the short time i see him KOing her after closing down the distance, she could resist with a shield but after 1 hour it won't be enough.  

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

mmmm Jessica Alba....sorry anyone if they both battle to their FULL potential...Invisible woman wins, i remember in that God awful FF sequel she trapped Reed in an invisible force field which kinda squished him (for comedic effect) she could trap logan in one and cut off his air supply until he passed out, or put him in a field, float him 200 ft in the air..and drop him

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm
Sue.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By difficlus
@The Stegman said:
mmmm Jessica Alba....sorry anyone if they both battle to their FULL potential...Invisible woman wins, i remember in that God awful FF sequel she trapped Reed in an invisible force field which kinda squished him (for comedic effect) she could trap logan in one and cut off his air supply until he passed out, or put him in a field, float him 200 ft in the air..and drop him
she was never shown blocking off air supply. Reed spoke like that because she squashed his lungs.  And a 200 feet i doubt would KO him, in origins he fell like 500  feet and walked away.  
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus: the  bubbles are air tight, meaning she could cut off air supplies, and fine, then just drop him from a higher height 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By difficlus
@The Stegman said:
@difficlus: the  bubbles are air tight, meaning she could cut off air supplies, and fine, then just drop him from a higher height 
she doesn't know anything about him, i doubt she will drop him form sky scraper height if there is a chance he might die.  
Can you refer me to a scene in the film where that was stated?also i don't recall her making a force field BUBBLE...
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus:  

she doesn't know anything about him, i doubt she will drop him form sky scraper height if there is a chance he might die.  
Can you refer me to a scene in the film where that was stated?also i don't recall her making a force field BUBBLE...

well at first she wouldn't she'd just toss a force field blast at him, seeing him heal she'll see that he's ...a healer and will try for a more permanent end.  she created a force field bubble at the end of the first film to contain Dr. Doom and johnny when he went supernova (the field was strong enough to hold a supernova blast) also when containing the blast, no smoke or flames left the field, showing that it was air tight, same could be said for when she pushed the fire back on the bridge when she first revealed her powers
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sceonn

Without morals she could just knock him out, take him to johnny and have him incinerated. Or bury him deep beneath the earth/concrete or in a volcano.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus
@The Stegman said:
@difficlus:  

well at first she wouldn't she'd just toss a force field blast at him, seeing him heal she'll see that he's ...a healer and will try for a more permanent end.  she created a force field bubble at the end of the first film to contain Dr. Doom and johnny when he went supernova (the field was strong enough to hold a supernova blast) also when containing the blast, no smoke or flames left the field, showing that it was air tight, same could be said for when she pushed the fire back on the bridge when she first revealed her powers
i don't get that part since johnny was inside it and needs air to flame on... 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus:  

well it still had air INSIDE it, because not only does johnny need to breathe, but his fire does too, i'm saying that the smoke from his flames didn't LEAVE it, meaning it was air tight, she just has to create a smaller one to trap logan, the air supply will run out in seconds, and he'd suffocate 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By difficlus
@The Stegman: Johnny was in it for a good while, and Doom could speak perfectly well after it was lifted off.  
 i believe the Nova will take more air than a normal flame burst. Also Johnny never created smoke once by being on flame on. There was never smoke. 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus: what do you mean he never created smoke? he leaves a trail of it behind him when he flies, the field was only up for 30 seconds max, not really that long, and doom himself never spoke, more of a "ARGH!!!!" 
sceonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sceonn

doom's armor is self-sufficient isn't it, even in outer space and auto force field

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus
@sceonn said:
doom's armor is self-sufficient isn't it, even in outer space and auto force .field
not in the movie. 
@The Stegman said:
@difficlus: what do you mean he never created smoke? he leaves a trail of it behind him when he flies, the field was only up for 30 seconds max, not really that long, and doom himself never spoke, more of a "ARGH!!!!" 
a leaves a trail of fire not smoke.  
Doom said "is that all you've got, i'm just getting started"
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus:  

go to exactly 1.08 there's smoke 

also he said that after the explosion, not during however the fact that he spoke at all isn't important since i said there WAS air in the bubble as torch was inside
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Son Of Storm said:

Sue.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Erik

Sue.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acer51

movie logans weak so,,,,sue
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik
@acer51 said:
Not when he crosses his claws in front of his face he is not. His powah is maximum!
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Erik said:

@acer51 said:

Not when he crosses his claws in front of his face he is not. His powah is maximum!

Lol.  

Jessica Alba wins by staying visible ironically enough... Jackman is so stunned by her looks that he trips all over himself and falls face first onto his claws. Not always a good idea to cross them in front of your face like that!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
@Super_SoldierXII
Lol.