Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fantastic Four #575 Marvel Women Variant
Fantastic Four #575 Marvel Women Variant
                                                                                                                                                                                                          VS

No Caption Provided

-Random encounter
-They do not know each other's powers
-Morals do not apply
-Fights takes place on chandilar.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

I know Vulcan is very powerful, but he's basically an energy projector. The Invisible Woman is arguably more powerful than he is, has more battle experience and her powers are more dynamic - the only reason she's not more of a powerhouse is because she chose the path of a mother, protector and adventurer versus a super villain. Invisible Woman has quite frankly lead The Fantastic Four to defeat more powerful enemies than Vulcan, and has the power to beat very powerful enemies on her own.  

I think she has a good chance to defeat him, but it will not be easy. She just has more diverse powers and at the end of the day, is made of stronger stuff and has greater willpower than he does. It really would come down to who gets the first shot, because at the end of the day, Vulcan's durability is in the normal range unless another super-powered entity is nearby to steal that power from - The Invisible Woman could quite possibly do that first since she would either be invisible or erect a force field while unsure of his motives; if he tried to attack her, he would be surprised, and while he was recovering, she would hit him as hard as he could since she would have felt his strength and recognized him of a threat. 

The Invisible Woman can win this maybe 7 out of 10 times, but there would be a lot of collateral damage and it won't be a stomp by any means.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BMEZY

well sue is naturally defensive... her shields are normally automatic. 

if sue gets her shields up then vulcan is done for... her powers react at a fraction of a milli second
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think Vulcan would win. I wouldn't be surprised if he could speedblitz her.