#1 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue Richards and Felicia Hardy square off! Battle takes place in the rooftop of the Baxter Building; both women are pretty pissed off, but due to one of Reed's gizmos, their powers have been negated.

---RULES---

Fight is hand to hand only, neither of them has any powers

Battle to KO

Standard gear

Fantastic Four #608

vs

#2 Edited by Invisible_Witch (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue is't on Black Cat level when it comes to hand to hand

However,Sue STOMPS with powers

#3 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

no powers.... felicia takes it.

#4 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9892 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat for the win. I haven't really seen anything particularly impressive for Felicia's h2h skill to indicate where she falls in terms of h2h skill (probably above Sue but below Black Widow), but Felicia is more experienced and accomplished than Sue in h2h.

#5 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

While logically Black Cat should have the advantage here, I do remember seeing some scans another user had posted in which Sue managed to hold her own against Iron Fist in a training exercise and even gave him trouble to the point where he used his chi against her (sure he did it on a reflex but that just show that Sue wasn't an easy opponent). So things are not going to be so easy for BC.

#6 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2774 posts) - - Show Bio

No powers,,,black cat wins,,she studied martial arts like crazy after getting raped in college

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (15305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: WTF

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2774 posts) - - Show Bio

Black cat ( Felecia ) was raped by her college boyfriend,,,so she began studying martial arts to get revenge,,but he died in a car crash and she never got revenge

#10 Posted by Nefarious (18363 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat would win in an H2H fight with Sue Storm.

#11 Edited by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Bc for the win-)

#12 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat stomps. But of course if Sue had powers...

#13 Posted by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Only hand to hand? Not even close, Black Cat.

#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9892 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

No powers,,,black cat wins,,she studied martial arts like crazy after getting raped in college

I agree with Black Cat winning but technically Sue has also been trained in martial arts to some extent as well. She has received training from Iron Fist, She-Hulk and I believe Ms.Marvel as well. She just doesn't have enough showings to back up what level of fighter she can handle.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Black Cat would win in an H2H fight with Sue Storm.
#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14443 posts) - - Show Bio

In a H2H fight Felicia would win.