invisible woman and WW vs storm,jean,ms marvel,wonder man.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gokuwarrior

pre 52 wonder woman,no phoenix for jean and no binary for ms marvel,an all out fight but wonder woman isn't allowed to speedblitz.

which team would win?.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre 52 wonder woman and no phoenix for jean and no binary for ms marvel,an all out fight.

which team would win?.

You should know better than this. In an all out fight with Jean and Ms. Marvel handicapped from using their full potential Wonder Woman blitzes them to death without the help of Invisible Woman. Hell you could put IW on the other team and WW would still win.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

What he said.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gokuwarrior
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the blitz IW handles Storm and keeps Jean busy long enough for WW to finish snapping Ms. Marvel's and Wonder Man's necks, respectively and then tackle Jean.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Without the blitz IW handles Storm and keeps Jean busy long enough for WW to finish snapping Ms. Marvel's and Wonder Man's necks, respectively and then tackle Jean.

Reaction GIF: yes, nod, Isaiah Mustafa

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 1 wins

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre 52 wonder woman,no phoenix for jean and no binary for ms marvel,an all out fight but wonder woman isn't allowed to speedblitz.

which team would win?.

Location? Starting distance?

I don't see what the team can do about WW but I a not familiar enough with Wonder Man to know if he could be a challenge for Diana, and that could change how this battle would go. And depending on where and how the battle starts this could be more of a quick-draw between Storm/Jean vs Sue at close range, or possibly go a different direction starting at a longer distance.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gokuwarrior

@gokuwarrior said:

which team would win?.

I don't see what the team can do about WW but I a not familiar enough with Wonder Man to know if he could be a challenge for Diana, and that could change how this battle would go. And depending on where and how the battle starts this could be more of a quick-draw between Storm/Jean vs Sue at close range, or possibly go a different direction starting at a longer distance.

wonder man is the strongest,fastest and most durable of team 2,but pre 52 wonder woman has much better strength,speed,durability feats than him and she is a much better fighter.

i never put any location or distance.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All out fight? Does that mean bloodlusted? If so i see invisible bubbles forming then popping in a few females heads. Or you know ww just one shots everyone. Pre 52 ww is pretty muchimmune to mental control so jeans useless. Making wonder man and ms marvel the main threats, which they arent diana solos with ease.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@thunderbolt30 said:

@gokuwarrior said:

which team would win?.

wonder man is the strongest,fastest and most durable of team 2,but pre 52 wonder woman has much better strength,speed,durability feats than him and she is a much better fighter.

i never put any location or distance.

I know. That's why I asked about the location and starting distance. It can often times make a difference in how a battle would likely play out.

I know Diana is the best fighter present in this fight but, just to be clear as to why I am curious about Wonder Man, is he powerful enough to keep her busy on his own for a while? Would she be strong enough to beat both him and Ms.Marvel if they attacked together? If Wonder Man is strong enough to last a few minutes against Diana solo that could leave Carol a chance to blitz Sue and then they can all go after Diana together.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30:carol is only an 80 tonner,she can't do much against diana even with wonder man's help,and sue force fields are no joke and she can create bubbles inside the others.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@gokuwarrior:

I am familiar with everyone's abilities, save for Wonder Man. Jean, Storm and Sue can one-shot each other in a quick draw. You don't sound too clear or familiar with Wonder Man, and seem like you created thread that already know who you think the winners are. No offense but I'll wait for more posters opinion on the battle.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

I am familiar with everyone's abilities, save for Wonder Man. Jean, Storm and Sue can one-shot each other in a quick draw. You don't sound too clear or familiar with Wonder Man, and seem like you created thread that already know who you think the winners are. No offense but I'll wait for more posters opinion on the battle.

i am familiar with wonder man,he has been able to hurt characters like thor with a punch but thor has always defeated him easily,wonder man also has super sonic speed and energy powers.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By njones5

Ionic man and Ms Marvel hold off wonder woman so Jean and Storm together beat invisible woman. Then all 4 jump wonder woman together. Team wins.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

team one. Sue or WW could contain Team 2, together they stomp

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kasya

Ms. Marvel and WM holds off WW If they can while IW battle it out with Jean then Storm decides to strike her with lightning to end the fight. After that Storm use her winds to blow WW back if she can I know Storm winds are powerful. If that won't work Storm and Jean protect themselves with pressure dome and tk shield. Jean use her tk to slice and dice her since her tp his totally, but she can use a psi-bolt. Storm could play with the electricity inside her. Then again WM and Ms. Marvel take shots. my opinion if they are smart enough, and they should win. They have a master tactician which is Storm.