charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By charlieboy
@THUNDERBOLT30:
332 is a imaginary fight. the ff is being held by a rogue watcher. sue imagined the whole thing because the rogue watcher made her imagine it. not a legit feat. sue can make her fields airtight. or soundproof or vice versa. just because storm did that while working with sue does not mean she can do tthat when she is fighting her. 

edit- it was the human torch who imagined the fight not sue. but either way not a legit feat.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@charlieboy said:

"@THUNDERBOLT30: 332 is a imaginary fight. the ff is being held by a rogue watcher. sue imagined the whole thing because the rogue watcher made her imagine it. not a legit feat. sue can make her fields airtight. or soundproof or vice versa. just because storm did that while working with sue does not mean she can do tthat when she is fighting her.  edit- it was the human torch who imagined the fight not sue. but either way not a legit feat. "

OMG - My apologies your right about the Sue and Crystal fight. It was a dream. I just finished reading the WHOLE thing (and not just th fight seen lol)......OK, scratch that part from my last post.  My bad for not finishing the whole book. 

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By charlieboy
@THUNDERBOLT30:
you are ok. people make mistakes. i never thought you were intentionally misleading anybody. i just figured you had not read the whole story yet.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@charlieboy said:
"@Storm Calling: wait a minute i get what you are saying. you saying that she affected the weather while inside sue's field?  has she ever affected it while being on the outside? she couldn't affect the weather through that dome during second coming. sue and storm were using their powers in concert. has storm ever used her powers in sue's field while sue was resisting her? "

Second Coming was complete PIS. Storm has been underground, with far less atmospheric materials to work with than inside that huge dome, and has generated instant flash floods on several occasions. She should have easily been able to make it rain on the inside of the dome.  

Since they have never fought  the only canon showing I have seen is what Storm Calling referenced, which I think is sufficient proof. And I don't recall when Sue has fought an air elemental (minus my boneheaded post above) to know if she could keep them effecting the air inside her field. I don't see how she could. Air tight means she can keep the air in, blocks additional air from getting in, but doesn't mean that the air or moisture or temperature on the inside can't be effected.    
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By charlieboy
@THUNDERBOLT30:

i just don't see why she can block telekinesis but she can't block elemental control. does not make sense to me.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@charlieboy: I think I see what you mean. I recall seeing the scan you are referring to where she blocked Jean's TK but I don't thinkv that instance would be comparable with Storm though.  I mean Jean's TK energy is in her body, and would have to direct the TK from her to the object/person she is trying to effect with it.  

With Storm, she shares an empathic bond with the planet and is always intune with the atmosphere around her, and that connection to the atmosphere would already exist even before Sue's force field would go up. Her field would have to block/cut off Ororo's already existing connection to the atmosphere inside the field for Storm's powers to have no effect on it. But the showing in the annual issue supports that her connection was not effected while Storm was on the inside of the force field, which is why  believe that it wouldn't be any different than if she was on the outside of it as well. But that' s just my little take on it.

Edited

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By marvellover1
@Sherlock said:

Emma was the Phoenix at one point in end song that pretty much proves that Jean can and has gone without the Phoenix so my point still stands "
Thats correct but that was mainly for the story, in general jean has merged with the phoenix to date, thats why shes known as Jean grey/phoenix and the phoenix force has its own information pages. 
And this battle is taken place before her phoenix encounters fair enough.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aqua11500 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @charlieboy said:
" @AgeofHurricane: i am pretty sure iw could beat storm fairly easily . "
haha i laugh at this.   Charlie made a funny..lol ;)   But on a serious note Thor solos morals on  morals off ladies take this. "
Morals off and Thor takes it even easier... (((Speedblitz))) And seriously, IW >>>>>>>> Storm "
Morals off Jean turns into Phoenix,if she willing to kill then she triggers her DP.   lets just say Thor decides to be generous to fair maiden Ororo and save some butt kicking for his teammate.he takes on Phoenix and Storm goes after IW  Storm would beat IW,shields don't matter.Storm is more powerful than Invisible woman. and another thing. all it takes to really beat Susan is breaking her concentration,that's a way for Storm to triumph.Sue couldn't even begin to handle the physical punishment from Storm's attacks.  Sue has to have concentration to use her powers effectively,what ever she can imagine she can construct with her distorted hyperspace energy. in order to imagine and create she has to keep concentration,that comes into play on a big part when trying to hold her shields up.she also feels the physical backlash.If Storm keeps hammering way bolt after bolt, localized f5 tornado on her ass,Sue would be up rooted and thus her concentration being broken in addition to the extreme duress of backlash.and  BTW this a scenario is for morals on fighting.even if they were to both go for the kill it could go either way.  "
1.No, she won't turn into Phoenix, just like that if it isn't stated in OP.
2.IW's shields are veeeery powerfull. Thunders aren't enought to break them.
3.Sue won't be deconcetrated by some small tornado...
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Weather control won't put Thor down..... 
Thor CAN get through Sue's Shield.......... 
Thor has a high TP resistance...... 
Jean won't go Phoneix, not stated in OP.....

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Susanoo
@czarny_samael: 

=/
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
" @czarny_samael: 

=/ "
Another reason why I belive that her shields are strong.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Susanoo
@czarny_samael:
Tanking 2 hits from Mjolnir is a good showing but her mind can't take it.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Storm Calling
@charlieboy said:

" @Storm Calling: wait a minute i get what you are saying. you saying that she affected the weather while inside sue's field?  has she ever affected it while being on the outside? she couldn't affect the weather through that dome during second coming. sue and storm were using their powers in concert. has storm ever used her powers in sue's field while sue was resisting her? "

That dome was not made of the same type of energy that sue's shield is composed of.  And in any case it was PIS considering she was unable to make it rain inside of the dome since there was plenty of water on the inside. Storm has shown on many occasions to summon tremendous amounts of water underground instantly. If Sue could block Storm's link to control the weather Storm simply would not have been able to generate the wind gust. Period. Wrether she was on the outside or the inside wouldn't really matter in this case. She would have ended up like Jean inside of the bubble, powerless to do anything on the outside.

@THUNDERBOLT30

said:

" @charlieboy: I think I see what you mean. I recall seeing the scan you are referring to where she blocked Jean's TK but I don't thinkv that instance would be comparable with Storm though.  I mean Jean's TK energy is in her body, and would have to direct the TK from her to the object/person she is trying to effect with it.  

With Storm, she shares an empathic bond with the planet and is always intune with the atmosphere around her, and that connection to the atmosphere would already exist even before Sue's force field would go up. Her field would have to block/cut off Ororo's already existing connection to the atmosphere inside the field for Storm's powers to have no effect on it. But the showing in the annual issue supports that her connection was not effected while Storm was on the inside of the force field, which is why  believe that it wouldn't be any different than if she was on the outside of it as well. But that' s just my little take on it.

Edited

"
This is exactly my point thunderbolt and it's really the only instance we can go off of. My point was that there was never any proof that Sue could block Storm's link to control the weather and this instance further proves my case. It's the same with the Magneto battle, he has never shown to be able to block her link to control the weather so why does he automatically get a defense against it while it has never been shown to block her link? Does Storm get to block Sue's attacks with an air pressure dome simply because it's a shield? I don't think so...
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Sherlock
@Storm Calling said:
" @charlieboy said:

" @Storm Calling: wait a minute i get what you are saying. you saying that she affected the weather while inside sue's field?  has she ever affected it while being on the outside? she couldn't affect the weather through that dome during second coming. sue and storm were using their powers in concert. has storm ever used her powers in sue's field while sue was resisting her? "

That dome was not made of the same type of energy that sue's shield was composed of.  And in any case it was PIS considering she was unable to make it rain inside of the dome since there was plenty of water on the inside. Storm has shown on many occasions to summon tremendous amounts of water underground instantly. If Sue could block Storm's link to control the weather Storm simply would not have been able to generate the wind gust. Period. Wrether she was on the outside or the inside wouldn't really matter in this case. She would have ended up like Jean inside of the bubble, powerless to do anything on the outside.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

" @charlieboy: I think I see what you mean. I recall seeing the scan you are referring to where she blocked Jean's TK but I don't thinkv that instance would be comparable with Storm though.  I mean Jean's TK energy is in her body, and would have to direct the TK from her to the object/person she is trying to effect with it.  

Edited

"
This is exactly my point thunderbolt and it's really the only instance we can go off of. My point was that there was never any proof that Sue could block Storm's link to control the weather and this instance further proves my case. It's the same with the Magneto battle, he has never shown to be able to block her link to control the weather so why does he automatically get a defense against it while it has never been shown to defend against her powers? Does Storm get to block Sue's attacks with an air pressure dome simply because it's a shield? I don't think so... "
Sues dome is different than Storms is.Sues can block TP Storms cant it is most certain;y within the realm of possibility to say that Storms powers wont work inside there.
Is this a bloodlusted Storm we are talking about?I dont think she would di that right off the bat otherwise and if Storm is bloodlusted than Sue would be as well which means she can make a shield inside Storms head and expand it killing her instantly
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Storm Calling
@Sherlock: 

Sue has never blocked her link before. Period. Even if it was possible it cannot be used as evidence because Storm manipulating the weather is an entirely different case compared to telepaths or telekinetics. While it may seem possible for her to do that is no substitute for proof. Especially considering Storm has already used her powers through Sue's shields in the past.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By marvellover1

Thor maybe tp resistant, but telepathy from jean grey, who has beaten professor x many times would most likely be strong enough to tap in to him, also sue would most likely be fighting storm not thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvellover1 said:
"Thor maybe tp resistant, but telepathy from jean grey, who has beaten professor x many times would most likely be strong enough to tap in to him, also sue would most likely be fighting storm not thor "

Doubtful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
"Thor solo's "
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Sherlock
@Storm Calling said:
" @Sherlock:   Sue has never blocked her link before. Period. Even if it was possible it cannot be used as evidence because Storm manipulating the weather is an entirely different case compared to telepaths or telekinetics. While it may seem possible for her to do that is no substitute for proof. Especially considering Storm has already used her powers through Sue's shields in the past. "
When has she done this?
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Storm Calling

Uncanny X-men Annual #5: Oh la la Badoon

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#171  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael: That's what you think, as Sue was attempting to lay down some force fields Storm took charge and shot out her lightning faster
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@czarny_samael said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @charlieboy said:
haha i laugh at this.   Charlie made a funny..lol ;)   But on a serious note Thor solos morals on  morals off ladies take this. "
Morals off and Thor takes it even easier... (((Speedblitz))) And seriously, IW >>>>>>>> Storm "
Morals off Jean turns into Phoenix,if she willing to kill then she triggers her DP.   lets just say Thor decides to be generous to fair maiden Ororo and save some butt kicking for his teammate.he takes on Phoenix and Storm goes after IW  Storm would beat IW,shields don't matter.Storm is more powerful than Invisible woman. and another thing. all it takes to really beat Susan is breaking her concentration,that's a way for Storm to triumph.Sue couldn't even begin to handle the physical punishment from Storm's attacks.  Sue has to have concentration to use her powers effectively,what ever she can imagine she can construct with her distorted hyperspace energy. in order to imagine and create she has to keep concentration,that comes into play on a big part when trying to hold her shields up.she also feels the physical backlash.If Storm keeps hammering way bolt after bolt, localized f5 tornado on her ass,Sue would be up rooted and thus her concentration being broken in addition to the extreme duress of backlash.and  BTW this a scenario is for morals on fighting.even if they were to both go for the kill it could go either way.  "
1.No, she won't turn into Phoenix, just like that if it isn't stated in OP. 2.IW's shields are veeeery powerfull. Thunders aren't enought to break them. 3.Sue won't be deconcetrated by some small tornado... 

Any one would be distracted by a tornado

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By charlieboy
@Storm Calling:
okay maybe it is possible. so i will concede that storm has a chance. but she could still be just as easily defeated by either jean or sue. so it is still thor that will win this battle.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By charlieboy
@Storm Calling:
although what can storm really do with the limited atmosphere in one of sue's personal fields?
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@charlieboy: With the limited atmosphere in the morlock tunnel's she managed to conjure up some lightning, during Second coming she conjured up multiple bolt's, in The Curse of The Mutant's story-line she emitted a lot of lightning bolt's at once to destroy all the living beings around her,Or she could create an EMP do disorientate Sue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can break Sue's Shields....

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By charlieboy
@AgeofHurricane:
tthe morlock tunnels has a lot more atmosphere than one of sue's fields would have.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By charlieboy
@comicdude23:
that's true. what we have been arguing is whether storm can beat sue or not. thor wins this battle i  agree.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@charlieboy: And your only pointing out one place, like i said she could create an EMP to disorientate Sue
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By charlieboy
@AgeofHurricane:
inside sue's field? doubtful. and sue could just crush storm with a force bubble.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@charlieboy: Actually it's possible, it may not be big enough to do serious harm but enough to distract Sue long enough for Storm to make her move, and Storm could crush her with a JPF
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By charlieboy
@AgeofHurricane:

sue does not even have to distract her. she just takes storm down. she has many options to do so. after talking to thurnderbolts and storm calling i am willing to concede that storm has more of a chance than i thought . but i still think sue can take this.
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@charlieboy: To each his own
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By charlieboy
@AgeofHurricane:
agreed.
BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By BlackDove
@Storm Calling said:
"Storm reaction is probably faster than Sue's since she can generate her powers before a conscious thought.  IW has never shown any indication to block Storm from manipulating the weather on the inside of her shield. In fact, Storm has already used her powers through her FF in the past. Storm could play with the pressure inside of her inner ear to distract her, which could force her to drop her shields. Same with jean, she may be able to defend against Storm but with Thor backing her up I don't think she would be able to withstand the combine power of Storm and Thor on her shields. So I think the Majority would go to the god and goddess. "

@Aqua11500 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @charlieboy said:

I completly agree. Storm and Thor definatly have this.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By marvellover1

This isnt going any where... 

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Storm Calling
@charlieboy: 
I agree it is possible for Sue or Jean to take Storm out just as easily, however Storm has the slight edge with reaction and execution, as I pointed out that she could likely react faster than Sue and distract her. I pointed out that Storm could manipulate the pressure in Sue's inner ear to distract her.  If Storm could do that Sue would likely not be able to keep a shield up to defend against the bigger attacks. I'm not saying Storm couldn't be taken out but she could just as easily hold her own against both Jean or Sue while Thor comes in to finish the job for certain.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#188  Edited By Belladonna

THOR SOLOS 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Hellos

Spite again, Jean warps them out of existence. 
Unless she was recently revived and no longer is white crown.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#190  Edited By Belladonna
@Hellos said:
" Spite again, Jean warps them out of existence. Unless she was recently revived and no longer is white crown. "
oooh yeah good call
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Hellos
@Charmix said:
" @Hellos said:
" Spite again, Jean warps them out of existence. Unless she was recently revived and no longer is white crown. "
oooh yeah good call "

It's the same call I make for all this guy's threads.  
He's never going to state otherwise if it's the phoenix or not and it honestly feels like a bait thread.
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By shonen2

Does Thor have Odin Force ?

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Aqua11500
@Nefarious said:

" @AgeofHurricane:  Ok, so how will she get through IW's shield? "

Because Susan's shields have been shown to block psionics attacks,but yet they aren't immune to all psionic powers.This has held true many times before.Sue has blocked telepathy and TK before,but other than that i don't know much of her blocking other pisonics.I believe Magneto bested her before and his powers are psionic in nature(like majority mutants). 

Crystal manipulated the air in IW shield before forcing her to open her FF's back up to draw air.Sue is powerful,but she doesn't wield the raw power Storm possesses.While more defensive and Storm offensive it gives IW the advantage.Still Storm has the element of surprise and diversity on her side.that's another thing with Sue,it only takes her the slightest to F*ck up and loose concentration.If Storm pulls off multiple attacks at once IW will not really no where to focus and could possibly get confused or loose train of thought.A localized F5 tornado is enough to uproot Sue in her shields and send her flying,that would definitely knock her concentration off,or could possibly count as a BFR. Not saying this would happen.just giving examples. 

Another weakness of Sue is her durability. yes She has her force fields to make up for that,but at the same time depending on how powerful the attack is, it could still strain her.she also feels the physical backlash of  sufficiently powerful attacks on her psionic fields. It can cause her mental or physical pain.Sue once took a bolt from Clo rand it seemed to have strained her(ie nose bleed).and that wasn't even the mighty Odinson himself,a mere copy.If Storm combines her attack after attack and spams huge bolts down on her shields(While not as powerful as Thor's,still powerful for natural lightning) it would wear Susan down.It isn't that Sue can't block Storm,because she has what it takes.I just feel her downfall would come from the overwhelming and sheer power of Storm's attack and diversity.   

If Sue tried to attack offensively she could drop Ro just as well as Storm could her.Alot of people argue that Storm wouldn't see any of invisible woman's attack coming..because they are invisible as well as she.but that argument doesn't stand valid when we are dealing with someone like Storm.Remember Invisible Womans powers work by  mentally bending all wavelengths of light in the vicinity around herself or the target in question, and she does this without causing any visible distortion effects; she also directs enough undistorted light to her eyes to retain her full range of vision while invisible.but remember Storm can bend light to a degree also.Storm  can also bend light using moisture in the air and her manipulation of mist and fog to appear partially transparent, and later on nearly invisible.So she could pull that trick on Sue while fighting on the battle fields.and lets not forget she can perceive the world as pure energy through her vision,so that bending light stuff wouldn't really be needed.So i Say Storm stays sharp and evasive and keeps  dodging IW constructs .Storm has a weakness too though. and that's her  claustrophobia ,but i  believe  through the years it isn't as strong,she seems to have overcome it a great deal.other than that the only other weakness i  can   think  of is her average durability,though Storm hardly gets tagged because of it, and makes up for that in speed and excellent maneuvering ,and she is much faster than Susan and  can  fly,dodge and evade though the air.

I see Storm taking the majority of her fight against Sue..morals on of course.though Sue could win a good amount too.both powerful in their own right :) 

6/10 or 7/10 for Storm idk..

^^^
Now this was a clean scenario of a fight to the K.O with morals standing.Morals off they could both kill each other in a number of ways,and rather quickly might i add.Sue bubble in the brain..and we have a dead storm.Storm sucks the air out of Sue's body and we have a dead Sue..lol 
but these girls are definitely top Marvel female powerhouses. 

I wish Storm wasn't so trolled or underestimated all the time.IW too. 

but to answer your question; 

Ok, so how will she get through IW's shield?

^^^^
As shown above Storm's powers work through the IW shields.If the statement made by many that Sue's powers blocks out all Psionics, then any pisonic power shouldn't or wouldn't work inside or out her force fields.  

Same scenario could still hold true for Storm.she could force Sue out of her shields by messing up air flow through them.and i know if Crystal can do it ,Storm could do it better.more experienced,older and better fine control over elements. 

I know i am going to get flamed or trolled for this because alot of people hate Storm here... but in all honesty and no bias..lol Storm for the majority i am thinking.

>_> hmmm ..

*waits for scolding..*
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By nefarious
@Aqua11500: O_o
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Aqua11500
@Nefarious said:
" @Aqua11500: O_o "
* kisses* 

You know im probably causing hell bumping this thread..but i never did finish debating it last week because an emergency came up and now getting back to replying to alot of people and crap..lol srry.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By nefarious
@Aqua11500: No, Problem. :)
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Omarpool

Isn't this the guy who always makes Jean Gray and Storm threads? I'm gonna have to go with team two with Thor possibly soloing.

silverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By silverr

Team 1

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#199  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@silverr said:
Team 1
No Thor solos.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would end up being Jean Grey and Invisible Woman vs Thor but I don't think either can beat Thor though both have strong defenses. Thor solos after Team 1 puts up a good fight.