Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dygoboy
No Caption Provided

-This is the Ultron model wich took control and Changed Tony into a chick, a hot chick btw... But here it's not in control of Tony. It's in control of an actual girl. Who? Some random girl named Wendy ,just some unlucky chick. This Ultron model still has it's feats,powers,strength,durability,healing factor and whatever.... from the Mighty Avengers.

-This is current Invincible.

Story!!!!!!(Yes this has a story!!!!it might be the worst one in existence so don't judge me!!! I'm in a hurry though,and I simply did this to make the thread a lot more entertaining !!!)

-Ultron had someho returned and managed to take possession of an innocent woman..why?How? I won't tell....MUAhahahaha.Anyways... Ultron started thinking of it's odds on taking over and it realised that was small. To even have the slightest chance at succeeding on earth's takeover it needed a small army. But it needs an army that can have a chance against the Marvel universe. It uses this Wendy's memories and identity as a way to lay low and blend in within New York.But to do that it had to know how to behave like Wendy and think like her. So it downloaded all of the girls,memories into its hardrive and then installed it into it's A.I. The girl that Ultron took posesion of was well....a comic book Nerd.(And having knoewlgde of other comic universes within a comic iniverse can help a lot in comic book land)And saw a lot of strong charaters that could prove usefull in the Skybound Universe. Ultron felt weird looking at Invincible Comic book. As if it knew it Invincible before. (The result of downloading Wendy's memories and emotions Note: Wendy had Crazy sex dreams with Mark) It didnt mind it.With it's knowledge of the Heroes identities of the Marvel universe it heads to the the Backster building in New York to try and sneak into Reed Richard's Lab. And take Reed's technology to help her build a portal.To another dimension. It manages to sneack into the building via blending in with a crowd of Tourists and managed to go to the elevator unoticed by using Tony's access codes,hax And security override that it had store on it's memory. It disabled the alarms,scanners, camera's and shields to the the lab and made her incognito. She managed to and snack into the lab. It started taking data from Reed's computer and transferring it.Soon,the tourist had left the building and Reed was coming back to the top floor with the rest of the team. Read accessed his computer and noticed that data was being copied from his computer Reed immediately shutdown his computer butt Ultron had already transferred all the data it/she needed. And immediately jumped out of the building by busting through and flew away of sight. Months later after stealling tech,from Shield without them even noticing it and Ultron soon started to develop a massive habit for trolling people on Comic for Lulz,and if she it banned she always hackedbthe website and put her account back up,watching Anime, and watching Videos of cats on the internet and laughing.Reading a lot of Comic books especially the Invincible serries,not only because she needed to study the iniverse but also because it staryed to have strange feelings towards Invincible that after reading.the Invincible #110 it began making plans for Grayson,plans even more sinister than anything Ultron has ever planned. Soon..it started questioning things. Seeing as she was doing things that she normally wouldn't do. It started questioning if it was turning human. The fact that it laughed while to cat videos,and had weird feelings towards a certain being,Ultron never had feelings for anything.It thought that it was just the result of assuming the character of Windy for soo long that it had become a basic system routine. So it rebooted it self to make sure that there would be no more of these "glitches" in the system.(It made it worse BTW )A week later it had completed the portal gun..or whatever and went into the Skybound universe in full succession. It It had used the portal gun to telleport a base to to an abandoned wherehouse. Using it's knowledge on the Invincible verse. It made a list of the few people that can actually prove to be threat to Her.Soo far...it was only the Viltrumites and some other beings that were off planet.After a month of carefully planning the invasion it managed to take down all the members of the guardians of the globe and capture them,and some other Heroes in the Universe so it could plant conputer chips into their brain and take control of it.Ultron also used the data it had gotten from Reed's lab and tech from shield to make a planetary bearrier strong enough to keep an adult begging just to come in. Cecil soon started to see that this was becoming a major problem. And decided to bring in the big guns. He brought in Invincible,Atom Eve and Omni-kid To take care of the problem. This was part of Ultron's plan. She started causing havok in the. Suburbs of Miami.To lure Invincible and the others there. For it's terrible plan to rape Mark Grayson.(Yes...Rape... that's the result of downloading a weirdo's memories with feelings for a fictional character who rape fantasies about him)When they arrived Ultron immediately came out from the carnage, as Invincble and Oliver got in their battle stance and immeaditly used a transmitter she made to sonic friction on the level in which could prove to be fatal for Viltrumites. Things were going as cording to plan. Invincible and Omni-kid layed on the ground holding their heads in pain. Atom uses her powers to destroy the transmitter. Omni-kid Imedeatly got up and charged towards Ultron. As Oliver got close he received a massive pimp slap from Ultron and flew miles away across town. Atom Eve Shots several lasers while Invincible charges in and manages to push Ultron across the Country.

Invincible plans on taking Ultron out via knock out.

Ultron here wants to test Invincible.

Part 1: Invincible Vs Ultron

Morals on and Bloodlust off for both.

Result:

The fight drags on till South were were Oliver manages to catch up and help Invincible.

Part 2:Omni-kid, Invincible Vs Ultron.

Stiil morals on and Bloodlust off for all. Invincible is a lot more focused on keeping Oliver safe here. Ultron wants Oliver out of the way. So it can focus on Mark.

Ultron manages to one shot Oliver and break his jaw. Invincible gets mad and starts hitting harder.

Part 3: Invincible V.S Ultron

Invincible is morals off but Bloodlust off. Ultron is still morals on and Bloodlust off.

As the fight rages from South Africa to Australia Ultron realised that Invincible is proving to be a challenge and summons 10 iron men regular armor and one Hulk buster Armor to help her in battle.

Part 4: Invincible Vs Ultron w/10 Iron Men regular armor and 1 Hulk buster armor.

Invincible is morals off and Ultron is still moral on.

Atom Eve comes in and uses her powers to tear apart the iron men armor and use their parts as a projectile to Ultron. She managed to hit it. That was a merely an annoyance to Ultron as it quickly rebuilt it self from the damage it had done. She quickly came back and flew towards Atom Eve. Preparing to deliver a fatal blow. Invincible stands on front of Eve and takes the and flew through a skyscraper that immediately fell on him.

He recovered almost instantaneously and returned to the battle field only to find Atom Eve on the floor with her hands broken,and with small hole on her throat and a broken leg. Eve is Losing blood slowly and she will bleed our If Mark doesn't win.

(Let me skip the drama,I'm lazy. If I had a graphics tablet I would have drawn all of this ) To the Fight!!!!

Invincible Vs Ultron

-Invincible is morals off and bloodlusted with Viltrumite Berserk Rage. Ultron is still morals on butt is bloodlusted and will play nasty to get what it/she wants.

Will Invincible Save the World once again? Or will he get raped...again.. butt this time in front of the love of his life as she slowly dies,then Ultron takes control of them and attacks the Marcel universe?

You decide how each part goes and how it ends.

Bonus!!!!!!!!!

-if Ultron does succeed. How do you think Mark's mental state would be.

-and also. Ultron makes an army of multiple copies of itself and some robots. And several other Ultron models and charges towards Marvel earth. And they will start small. To big. Will Ultron succeed or fail miserably?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow @viltrumite @lukehero @monsterstomp @allstarsuperman @princearagorn1 @pokergeist @frozen @batgirl@leo-343 @ggreenw @reverseakadaill @god_spawn @neongamewave @batista @beyonder @beyonder_pre_retcon_@ultimate_sacrifice @dondave @dondave2 @sebast_allen @sebastianmccormick1 @beyondergod @batgirl122 @_invincible_

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Dude, way too long.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tldr

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Too long

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Too long

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @lukehero: @hatemalingsia: @allstarsuperman: @leo-343: @noone301994: you just read a terrible fan give my freind. A real bad one. Ultron try to make it shoreter for you guy's.

And I did that already. I shorted things out a bit. The story is completely optional. Now come back guy's.and tell me who wins. Please?????

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassins- @k4tzm4n @jmarshmallow @monsterstomp @cjdavis103 @arcus @agent41 @lol @king_saturn @joygirl @fortified_hooligan @comicstooge @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@strider92@sromero78@those_eyes @oreoassassin @rogueshadow @reaverlation @appzashok @granitesoldier @ancient_0f_days @dondave @life_without_progress @wolverine08 @cable_extreme @ss2085@penderor @jmarshmallow @deannunaki

More tags.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dygoboy

@penderor: Why and how? Ultron 19 might not be the strongest Ultron Incarnation but it's Goddamn durable son!!! It was taking skull cracking punches from a morals off Void Sentry, and even Morals on and reparing it's self almost instantaneously.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More tags.

I summon all the random vines I saw on random threads:

@TypH: @AwsomePerson: @thecowwasdelirious: @KEROGA: @SHOT: @Ultinuc: @JJ_Was_Here: @catapanoart:

@The Lobster: @mikebrowneyes: @Transformers1024: @Xwraith: @johnpd1:

Uncanny_XFactor: @BumpyBoo: @W0nd:

@genghiskwan: @EGoD: @shatterstar:

@Mrfuzzynutz: @payno: @wildcats25:

@TheLurker: @dimitridkatsis: @Izaiah:

@BeaconofStrength: @redscare:

Tags.

@darkraiden @roronuffy @pooty @bluejay4 @beatboks1 @lowlaville @neongamewave @nighthunder @nickthedevil

@beaconofstrength @micah @notatreeabush @terry2012 @nickzambuto @sebast_allen:

@batkevin74: @tommythehitman: @johnpd1:

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By micah007123

Wanna say Ultron all rounds.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.I read this and I wish I handnt

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It repairs too quickly no?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Is there no limit to allowed callouts in a single thread?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: cause its about a robot rape, lol

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Yeah. bUt it won't repair it self if it's torn apart. Only if everything is whole. Or if Invincible mashes it's face into paste.Cuz if that doesn't work then he's well....we all know what happens

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm kind of confused tbh.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Con7879

What did I just read?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @shiryu: Guess not.

That will only happen of Invincible looses.I jist thought of something random to make the thread more fun. The most bizAre thing ever. i bassicaly thoight: what if the xhick that raped Invinxible was a robot.If Kirkman didnt stirr that little contreversy this thread wouldnt exist. It's your choice. Marks fate is n your hands.But be completely honest about who would actually win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Rob Kirkman did a genius job at weeding out all the rape lovers in the comic book community...

xD

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: @shiryu: @thelurker: WEll IT highly depennds on you guy's in the results of each part. Like who gets the edge at this part improves their chances in the final part. It Kinda works like that. And you guy's just read the best fan-fic of all time. So enough with the WtF did i just tead and more of Who the HELL wins?!!!

And Kirkaman is a freaking Genius. But I Srsly don't know what goes in that guy's head.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm giving it to Ultron all three parts in a tough one.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invinci-feats?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel @lukehero @serrure @cosmicallyaware1 @cgoodness @oceanmaster21 @omgomgwtfwtf @nyas @princearagorn1 @New_World_Order @petey_parker @knightsofdarkness2 @joygirl @killemall @highaccuser

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dygoboy: You can still tag me in other threads, but honestly mate this one doesn't interest me...

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure thing.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Wanna say Ultron all rounds.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Glances at OP, head exlodes. Closes thread and goes on about business

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thread.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Penderor

@dygoboy: He might be tought, but invincible guy is invincible.