Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Invincible

No Caption Provided

VS

Superboy

No Caption Provided

Both haven't met before. Neither have heard of each other.

Both are at full capacity with their powers.

Pre 52 Superboy

The fight takes place in Smallville

No Caption Provided

Who wins?! Oh and also please give reasons for your answers. Don't just say "Superboy stomps." Explain why he stomps.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Superboy, he fought Superboy Prime, who have taken on the entire Teen Titans as well as many of the JLAs and JSAs.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Are you talking about when Prime killed him or when he was amped by 1000 years of yellow sun energy?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@angryhulks: Are you talking about when Prime killed him or when he was amped by 1000 years of yellow sun energy?

Prime during the Infinite Crisis storyline, when he got solar armor. I differentiate between Superman Prime and Superman Prime 1 million by simply looking for the word "1 million."

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: He got stomped against Prime it's not a feat that shows his prowess

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave, @angryhulks Yeah Invincible has fought against Viltrumites and they're all around Superman's power level. Also Superboy did die fighting Superboy Prime.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@angryhulks: He got stomped against Prime it's not a feat that shows his prowess

He didn't win, but he didn't get stomp, he manage to draw Prime's blood at least for two encounter.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Yeah but that's not saying much when Invincible has defeated seveal Superman like beings. Also he has taken quite a lot of wounds that would usually prove fatal to even Superboy. Like that time when his chest was cut open in space pulling his intestines out.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Yeah but that's not saying much when Invincible has defeated seveal Superman like beings. Also he has taken quite a lot of wounds that would usually prove fatal to even Superboy. Like that time when his chest was cut open in space pulling his intestines out.

I'm one big fan of Invincible, but I can't say that anyone in Invincible is on Superman's level yet. Even Thragg don't have any feat that put him on par with Superman, their best durability indicated that they shouldn't be able to survive being prowl through the core of the planet. The fastest character is no more faster than Quicksilver at best. Sure, Invincible have better endurance and pain resistance, but Superboy have stood up against Superman-level beings, including Superman himself.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: I would say that Omni Man is on Superman's level strength wise. Except that Omni Man wasn't holding back. So that means that Viltrumites are at Superman level power when they don't hold back against the person they're fighting. Also their is the fact that Invincible does need help against the Viltrumite so... I just messed myself up.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: I would say that Omni Man is on Superman's level strength wise. Except that Omni Man wasn't holding back. So that means that Viltrumites are at Superman level power when they don't hold back against the person they're fighting. Also their is the fact that Invincible does need help against the Viltrumite so... I just messed myself up.

What support that Omni-Man is on Superman's level strength?

Lifting Strength:

Omni-Man:Should be above 400 tons, but no more than ten thousand tons at best, using Invincible bench press as a figure.

Superman: Pre-crisis Superman is capable of lifting at least several quadrillion to some quintillion tons.

Striking Force:

Omni-Man: Punch Invincible through cities and causes avalanches.

Superman: Shattered 1/3 of the Moon's surface with one punch. Punch Captain Marvel through mountain and islands.

Durability:

Omni-Man: During the Viltrumite War story arc, it's indicated that Omni-Man can't survive if he were to impact onto the core of a planet. It's assumed that he can survive nuclear explosion as Invincible can, but we don't know how much more can he take if he were to get hit.

Superman: Capable of thriving comfortably inside the core of the Sun, surviving planet-busting force of an exploding star, and live through planetary collision.

Speed:

Omni-Man: Blitz Red Rush (according to the Invincible Handbook, he can run at most several Mach), repair dam in matter of seconds.

Superman: Reconstructing entire Bizzaro city in a blink, read through ten thousands of letters in few minutes, observing photon moving through circuit patiently, display nanosecond reaction at least twice, stated that he can see lightning move in slow motion, foiled Flash and Wonder Woman at least three times each.

Versatility:

Omni-Man: So far he didn't show any other power than physical strength and ruthlessness.

Superman: Heat vision, ice breath, genius-level intellect, intangibility, telescopic and microscopic vision, super hearing, electromagnetic vision, and a thousand years of combat experience.

Superboy may not have all of those, but just to give you an idea as Superboy fought someone with similar stat to Superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Drawing blood's doesn't exactly win in a fight, the two times they fought during Infinite Crisis he lost one and died in the other

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Okay so Omni Man is weaker then Superman but this is about SUPERBOY and INVINCIBLE. Let's compare those feats.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible wins. He is a much more grounded fighter and he hits a lot harder as shown with his fights with Conquest as well as Thragg. During his first and second fight with Conquest he is able to penetrate through Conquest`s durability and he does so even while suffering critical wounds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Ah Ryan Ottely's art. I'd almost forgotten how disturbing his entrails are. So I'd say that Invincible would take a lot more pain then Superboy would and get more hits in. He doesn't give up. I haven't seen that happen yet.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Jorgevy

always wondered about this match up

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TommytheHitman
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible wins easily. As a hybrid Vultrumite/Human he's getting more powerful at a ridiculous rate. He was giving and tanking punches that shook the planet when he fought his dad and that was a long time ago.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: They both have similar strength levels but Invincible is more brutal and has more endurance for pain

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy: Who do you think would win?

uh probably Superboy. Viltrumites are superman type characters but aren't exactly at Superman level. I'd say Superboy would win in a close battle

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: What about Superboy's TK?

I heard that Superboy's TK allows him to project some form of energy blast as well.

There's no respect thread for Kon-El, so I might have hard time researching for his feats.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy: Yeah but Invincible has taken a lot of damage without dying. Probably more then Superboy who died against Superboy Prime.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy: Yeah but Invincible has taken a lot of damage without dying. Probably more then Superboy who died against Superboy Prime.

The physical stat between Invincible vs Conquest and Superboy vs Superboy Prime is different though.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jorgevy

are you comparing a Viltrumite to superboy Prime? that's hardly even

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TommytheHitman

Well he did get his chest cut open in space and his intestines floated out so...

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AngryHulks

Well he did get his chest cut open in space and his intestines floated out so...

He never, but he did take multiple punches from someone who could possibly kill Invincible in one blow and still continue to fight. Pain resistance and endurance is only valid if the contestants is equal in strength and durability.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

At first I'd say Invincible, but Conner lifted the Taj Mahal almost easily and his TK has developed into full TK now. I wan't to see some speed feats from Invincible cus Kon has raced Supergirl and has ran with Superman at super speeds, his damage soak is better than most titans and heroes since most of them got one shotted or torn in half whereas Conner took loads of punishment before going down.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TommytheHitman

@ancient_0f_days: A few months after first gaining his powers Invincible was able to fly from Earth to Mars in a few days. The distance is 34.8 million miles. He then flew back within another few days so he flew... 69. 6 million miles under a week. Although he's become a lot faster since then. It is now known that his flying speed is on par with his father's who was able to fly from Earth to Alpha Centuri in a week (on one breathe of air) which entrails moving 250 times the speed of light.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: A few months after first gaining his powers Invincible was able to fly from Earth to Mars in a few days. The distance is 34.8 million miles. He then flew back within another few days so he flew... 69. 6 million miles under a week. Although he's become a lot faster since then. It is now known that his flying speed is on par with his father's who was able to fly from Earth to Alpha Centuri in a week (on one breathe of air) which entrails moving 250 times the speed of light.

Combat speed is more important, but from what I know, Invincible fails to blitz someone with human's reaction time.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: You mean when he fought Darkwing? He was holding back the whole time because he was scared he might kill him.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: You mean when he fought Darkwing? He was holding back the whole time because he was scared he might kill him.

No, not him, but that's one example. Even if he hold back he should still be able to utilize his speed. Like when Superman catches bullet before anyone noticed etc.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: He didn't actually throw a punch at Darkwing. He didn't try to attack him at all and when they were pulled into the Shadowverse Invincible took Darkwing with him. Although I'm not sure how powerful Darkwing's suit was Invincible did say he could feel it. However he did say it didn't actually hurt him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By New_World_Order

Invincible.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible might be able to take out Superboy... would be a decent fight.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: He didn't actually throw a punch at Darkwing. He didn't try to attack him at all and when they were pulled into the Shadowverse Invincible took Darkwing with him. Although I'm not sure how powerful Darkwing's suit was Invincible did say he could feel it. However he did say it didn't actually hurt him.

He don't have to go physical at Darkwing, he just have to stop him one way or another without violence, but he haven't shown sufficient speed to do so. Well, Superboy didn't have speed on par with Superman, but many people in DC that can stood up against each other tend to have some degree of speed. Invincible is troubled by many bad guys with human reflexes, if he were faster-than-bullet, he should be able to take their weapons away, something he have yet to show.

If Darkwing could make Invincible feel something, then Invincible's durability is at disadvantage here. If you think Darkwing's suit is involved, then we have to know more about it, I'll look up on Invincible Handbook again to see if there's more info, if not, then we have to find other information to make a case.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TommytheHitman

@angryhulks: I've never really seen Invincible face off against a dude with a gun. Except for that Gravity gun dude when he let himself get hit. I've never seen Superboy disarm someone either. They both seem to just let themselves get hit by bullets.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible was rather weak when he took on Darkwing. Recently he's been fighting heavy hitters almost exclusively and then was out of action. His punches shook islands when he was still relatively weak. At this point, he's much stronger. He flew through a planet and survived the explosion.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: So Invincible clearly can take more damage then Superboy. However I'm pretty sure Superboy's punches have also shook islands as well.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Invincible was rather weak when he took on Darkwing. Recently he's been fighting heavy hitters almost exclusively and then was out of action. His punches shook islands when he was still relatively weak. At this point, he's much stronger. He flew through a planet and survived the explosion.

We´ll it took three viltrumites to fly through the core and that was after it was destabilized by a shot from a gun who shoot rays that are unstoppable. I really love the Invincible comics but SB has Inv. in every stat. Only pain tolerance and him being more grounded and brutal when fighting makes this somewhat of a fight. Still SB should win with only minor injuries if any.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: So Invincible clearly can take more damage then Superboy. However I'm pretty sure Superboy's punches have also shook islands as well.

Superboy that have been raged-up by Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate gave Superman trouble, almost knocking him out in the process.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Yeah but Invincible was capable of beating and killing Conquest, Someone who was stronger, faster and had more experience then he did.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks: Yeah but Invincible was capable of beating and killing Conquest, Someone who was stronger, faster and had more experience then he did.

Conquest is no doubt stronger than Invincible, but we don't know exactly how strong he is.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Superboy has my edge, with his home court advantage.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

And this is why I hate anything vs DC especially anyone vs anyone related to Superman.

Provide PROOF we have seen shots of Invincible surviving very bad injuries. But nothing but words from the DC Fanbois.

Wasn't Connor killed when Alex Luthor's tower fell on his ass? You randomly spout "Oh I am sure Connor's punches shook islands too" then provide PROOF.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I still say Superboy has the advantage with his telekinesis, he's durable on his own, but he has full blown TK which he uses to amplify his durability, speed, and strength.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TommytheHitman

@angryhulks: Yeah but the fact that Invincible was capable of beating someone, stronger, faster and more experienced then he was does add points in his favour. I mean when Superboy fought Superboy Prime someone stronger, faster and more experienced then him, he died.